What's new

Pakistan is Russia’s ‘most important’ partner in South Asia: Putin

If you have even a basic understanding of geography you would know that to enter Malaccas a ship has to pass though the Andaman 'tollgate' which is India's biggest Triservice command.

But then......

India makes no security contribution to the mallacca strait. It's Indonesia and Malaysia that do.

The strait belongs to Indonesia's territory (and malaysia of course)

It's an irrelevant energy route, totally irrelavant for Russia, which is the point of this thread.

India makes no security contribution to the mallacca strait. It's Indonesia and Malaysia that do.

It's an irrelevant energy route, totally irrelavant for Russia, which is the point of this thread.

I know right, India is not relevant to the malaccas.

Just because the Andaman islands are in the Bay of Bengal, Indians start making claiming claims!

Malaccas are not relevant to China, Central Asian Countries, Pakistan, and Russia.

Even Thailand is more relavant to the Malaccas than India is.

We sure will but what is keeping you Indians here. I see more Indians replying than the Pakistanis. LOL

LOLZ:rofl:
That's the confusion they have about PAK-RUSS partenership

Can you plz throw a little light on the bolded part like HOW??

These guyz out here call a think tank :woot: I doubt you can even think.
Plz tell me what makes a country a strategic value??

You''r sayin that the think tank can even think then Why are u asking this Question.

You''r sayin that the think tank can even think then Why are u asking this Question.

You got any probelm with that then plz tell Mr Think Tank to answer me in same way as I asked him that question and prove me wrong . He made a stupid statement and guys like you stood up to defend him , seriously dude save this brotherhood for some other day.

You got any probelm with that then plz tell Mr Think Tank to answer me in same way as I asked him that question and prove me wrong . He made a stupid statement and guys like you stood up to defend him , seriously dude save this brotherhood for some other day.

:rofl:
What more I can say??

Putin was just speaking to the gallery ... Russia knows very well the pakistani support and sympathy for Chechnya rebels and other parts of central asia !

For Russia in today's changed scenario and in the future China is the main threat and not USA ! India and Russia will always stay as all weather friends!

Not at all... our support of Chechnya is not even symbolic. Zelimkhan Andarbayev the former president of Chechanya visited Pakistan and Arab world to seek support in 2001.... Only Afghanistan (led by Taliban) showed some intimacy with them otherwise it was total denial of any financial or political support from Pakistan. He wrote that in his biography later on ....

Have you seen the map or just trolling ??

2_9.png

Any country who want to reach IOR, First, they have to cross the thick pas between Indonesia and Malaysia. After that ?? More than 400 odd Islands (Andaman & Nicobar Island). We have strong defence establishment there. We are even adding CBG, ATV beside 50 warships on east side (Vishapatnam). Only 5-6 countries are operating CBG/ATV's if you are aware. Also, We have good relation with Indonesia and Malaysia and even Singapore too even when their Navy is not quite strong. So, Every country has to cross A&N to reach IOR if they coming from Asean, South China sea region. 2/3rd of Chinese shipment also cross from there. Do some research and justify your TT status. On that side, We have good relation with all countries except China. So, No problem for anyone untill there is some war like scenario.

As far as Putin statement is concerned. It was quoted wrongly by new stupid Indian media news site Firstpost. Source

He said "important partner" and not "most important partner". Read your own Dawn Link Russia endorses full SCO membership for Pakistan | World | DAWN.COM

“Pakistan is important for us in trade and economy and it is an important partner in South Asia and in Islamic world,”

What he supposed to say in 1-1 meet ? Of course, Even we say Pakistan is our important partner. :angel:

Don't jump in sky with wrong quote and wrong facts about malacca strait. :smokin:

well good for Russia that they understand the importance of Pakistan...
& have seen that in current PPP govt we should give them some credit tht they are having a good foreign policy as far as balancing is concerned (musharraf Era was also good)

great! for Pakistan to be the Russia's most important partner. We love that statement to come out from the Putins mouth... I wish our relationship go strong and unbreakable with the passage of time.This would realli be a slap for the US/Western hegemony within the region.....:)

As Pakistan relations are getting better with Russia,something is burning out in our neighbour:smokin:

Pakistan should make some balance relation with both Russia and USA.relation are getting worse with USA should be back on track and Relation with Russia should be improve more to a real regional partner status.

Have you seen the map or just trolling ??

2_9.png

Any country who want to reach IOR, First, they have to cross the thick pas between Indonesia and Malaysia. After that ?? More than 400 odd Islands (Andaman & Nicobar Island). We have strong defence establishment there. We are even adding CBG, ATV beside 50 warships on east side (Vishapatnam). Only 5-6 countries are operating CBG/ATV's if you are aware. Also, We have good relation with Indonesia and Malaysia and even Singapore too even when their Navy is not quite strong. So, Every country has to cross A&N to reach IOR if they coming from Asean, South China sea region. 2/3rd of Chinese shipment also cross from there. Do some research and justify your TT status. On that side, We have good relation with all countries except China. So, No problem for anyone untill there is some war like scenario.

Hello genius. Can you read?

a) The Mallacca Strait is an irrelevant energy route
b) The Mallacca Strait is not controlled by India. It is controlled by Indonesia and Malaysia. The Andaman Island territorial waters do not cover the mouth of the Mallacca Strait.
c) Russia has zero use for the Mallacca Strait if it can access warm waters through the geostrategically important routes through central asia, pakistan, afghanistan etc.

As far as Putin statement is concerned. It was quoted wrongly by new stupid Indian media news site Firstpost. Source

He said "important partner" and not "most important partner". Read your own Dawn Link Russia endorses full SCO membership for Pakistan | World | DAWN.COM

What he supposed to say in 1-1 meet ? Of course, Even we say Pakistan is our important partner. :angel:

Don't jump in sky with wrong quote and wrong facts about malacca strait. :smokin:

So MSN news also got it wrong?

Stop crying over this. Denial makes you look desperate. Putin has every reason to befriend Pak at the expense of India because it offers much better combined economic and security advantages than India (which is a strategically useless bit of land).

Please look at Putin's eyes, read statement. Very serious!

Pak 'most important' partner in South Asia: Putin

8212B141B0D481BE6A7B7CE32E12BA.jpg

"Pakistan today is not an important trade and economic partner of Russia, but also most important Russian partner in South Asia and in the Islamic world," Putin was quoted as saying at his meeting.

:cheers:

It wouldn't become best friend overnight, surely it takes times and slow process before Indian realize it.

Please look at Putin's eyes, read statement. Very serious!

Pak 'most important' partner in South Asia: Putin

8212B141B0D481BE6A7B7CE32E12BA.jpg

"Pakistan today is not an important trade and economic partner of Russia, but also most important Russian partner in South Asia and in the Islamic world," Putin was quoted as saying at his meeting.

:cheers:

It wouldn't become best friend overnight, surely it takes times and slow process before Indian realize it.

haha...chalo putin has good eyes..:lol:
btw,his statement comes due to the american presence in the region,especially near pakistan.So they just want to warn americans to stay away..signalling pakistan too to come in their side.

but if u r thinking some thing else more than this or some thing ditching india etc..then u r wrong.They are already warning u.s to prevent action against iran.although u r free to overestimate and think any thing which u can digest.:D

Back
Top Bottom