What's new

Pakistan is our irreplaceable all weather friend: China

Good Pakistan is not a backstabber unlike India.

Right, your PLA does border incursions into India while your president is enjoying our hospitality in Delhi, and India is a backstabber.

However, I agree that such behaviour shows that China is Pakistan's natural friend.

Should have been posted by a Pakistani Member!!

Some Pakistanis are still stranded in Bangladesh. :)

That's correct.

North Korea is our Israel. A strategic relation sometimes of dubious worth, and an irritant in our relations with a few other states. But nonetheless, we stick with them out of tradition and hard geopolitical realities.

In contrast, Pakistan is more like our UK. We have a special relationship.

In other words, now China is what US used to be to Pakistan. So the question is; will China become what US is now to Pakistan?

(Ignoring the fact that US is still the single largest 'aid' giver to Pakistan).

Is pakistan a friend of Uighurs?

That thing is likely to become China's 'War on Terror'!

That's correct.

North Korea is our Israel. A strategic relation sometimes of dubious worth, and an irritant in our relations with a few other states. But nonetheless, we stick with them out of tradition and hard geopolitical realities.

In contrast, Pakistan is more like our UK. We have a special relationship.

So North Korea is your Israel and Pakistan is your UK. US, UK and Israel share democracy, capitalism and Judeo/Christian values. What do you guys share beyond dictatorships and mass killings?

In other words, now China is what US used to be to Pakistan. So the question is; will China become what US is now to Pakistan?

Not even close. The US never had a special relationship with Pakistan. It was a use, abuse, then discard type relationship. I'm sure Pakistan now knows better than to court unreliable "bad boys". In contrast, the Sino-Pakistani relation is built on a shared vision of South Asia and the Indian Ocean region governed by a proper balance of power that will provide security and prosperity for all states. In particular, it's vitally important that no one hegemon emerges to impose a "caste system" on the region. The Sino-Pakistani relationship will continue to burn bright, as a form of vigilance that guards against the menace of caste geopolitics.

So North Korea is your Israel and Pakistan is your UK. US, UK and Israel share democracy, capitalism and Judeo/Christian values. What do you guys share beyond dictatorships and mass killings?

We are united by our appreciation of toilets :)

Not even close. The US never had a special relationship with Pakistan. It was a use, abuse, then discard type relationship. I'm sure Pakistan now knows better than to court unreliable "bad boys". In contrast, the Sino-Pakistani relation is built on a shared vision of South Asia and the Indian Ocean region governed by a proper balance of power that will provide security and prosperity for all states. In particular, it's vitally important that no one hegemon emerges to impose a "caste system" on the region. The Sino-Pakistani relationship will continue to burn bright, as a form of vigilance that guards against the menace of caste geopolitics.

We are united by our appreciation of toilets :)

You must be joking, right? Till today US is the biggest aid giver to Pakistan, unmatched by any country in the world. And Pakistan fought all its wars primarily with US made weapons. Pakistan do bitching against US, but still they run to them whenever they face any crisis. What China has done for Pakistan other than colonizing it economically?

Btw, what's with the chinese obsession with toilet? Does eating cockroaches cause loose motion? Stop this nonsense.

(Ignoring the fact that US is still the single largest 'aid' giver to Pakistan).

Ignorant of the fact that US would not have been where it is today, had it not been Pakistan to serve all US interests at the cost of their own National interests. What they are doing for us is peanuts compared to what we did for them. (A big mistake for which policy makers of Pakistan should never be forgiven).

You must be joking, right? Till today US is the biggest aid giver to Pakistan, unmatched by any country in the world. And Pakistan fought all its wars primarily with US made weapons. Pakistan do bitching against US, but still they run to them whenever they face any crisis. What China has done for Pakistan other than colonizing it economically?

Btw, what's with the chinese obsession with toilet? Does eating cockroaches cause loose motion? Stop this nonsense.

How insulting. Only someone who was raised by a whore could think that money can buy the highest levels of friendship and affection. The US also gives a similar level of aid to Egypt - can you conceivably claim that there exists a US-Egypt special relationship? The purpose of such large sums of money changing hands is never friendship or altruism. Instead, it's to buy political influence and alignment. And in the US' case, it's also to recycle money back into the US military-industrial complex.

There has never been a US-Pakistani special relationship, even at its zenith durning the Cold War. There is the slim possibility that Pakistan regarded it this way. But to the US, it was instead a raw calculation of self interest to give the US leverage in its dealings with the USSR, India, and certain Middle Eastern states. In contrast, as I have stated, the Sino-Pakistani friendship is built on a shared vision of good neighbors who work together to improve their neighborhood, ensure its security, and prevent any third party from forcibly imposing their hegemony and caste system on the region. This joint and fundamental interest is unlikely to dissipate anytime soon, so I really can't take as skeptical a view of the special relationship as you do.

PS, merely mentioning (the importance of) toilet use does not make one obsessed. Unless you think toilets are so mythical and esoteric, and should be none of our earthly concern?

How insulting. Only someone who was raised by a whore could think that money can buy the highest levels of friendship and affection. The US also gives a similar level of aid to Egypt - can you conceivably claim that there exists a US-Egypt special relationship? The purpose of such large sums of money changing hands is never friendship or altruism. Instead, it's to buy political influence and alignment. And in the US' case, it's also to recycle money back into the US military-industrial complex.

There has never been a US-Pakistani special relationship, even at its zenith durning the Cold War. There is the slim possibility that Pakistan regarded it this way. But to the US, it was instead a raw calculation of self interest to give the US leverage in its dealings with the USSR, India, and certain Middle Eastern states. In contrast, as I have stated, the Sino-Pakistani friendship is built on a shared vision of good neighbors who work together to improve their neighborhood, ensure its security, and prevent any third party from forcibly imposing their hegemony and caste system on the region. This joint and fundamental interest is unlikely to dissipate anytime soon, so I really can't take as skeptical a view of the special relationship as you do.

PS, merely mentioning (the importance of) toilet use does not make one obsessed. Unless you think toilets are so mythical and esoteric, and should be none of our earthly concern?

@Hu Songshan This is the level of your filthy countrymen. Totally despicable !

I didn't even tag any pakistanis here because most will feign ignorance even when you guys burn those uighurs and totally go tizzy if something similar happened in west. They are hypocrites.

Ps. Kindly ban my account if this comment was found to be distasteful to your hypocritical way of life.

I have seen how this forum operates in ratings thread !

I didn't even tag any pakistanis here because most will feign ignorance even when you guys burn those uighurs and totally go tizzy if something similar happened in west. They are hypocrites.

Ps. Kindly ban my account if this comment was found to be distasteful to your hypocritical way of life.

Whore just another figurative speak of a prositute. I don't see him in anyway insult anyone, his figurative speech to describe the relation between the US and Pakistan. You should look harder for the much more offensive remarks and report him.

Last edited:

Dude, stop being bitter that @Chinese-Dragon gave you negative ratings for hurling heinous insults at him. My alleged "wrongdoing" cannot be compared to your wrongdoing, because I haven't insulted or defamed another user - I've only spoken in hypotheticals to illustrate a certain twisted and misguided line of thinking.

Don't worry about me. I know the rules better than you ;)

Dude, stop being bitter that @Chinese-Dragon gave you negative ratings for hurling heinous insults at him. My alleged "wrongdoing" cannot be compared to your wrongdoing, because I haven't insulted or defamed another user - I've only spoken in hypotheticals to illustrate a certain twisted and misguided line of thinking.

Don't worry about me. I know the rules better than you ;)

Quit justifying your lose comments. Such sexist remarks should be clamped down hard irrespective of country. But carry on. Didn't report you. I know the mods here.

ps. sorry for the outburst. I don't have much to contribute here. So I will take my leave.

There are much worse things said here on PDF. Never seen you getting so emotional about them and condemning them.

Back
Top Bottom