What's new

Pakistan is not an Islamic State: Siraj-ul-Haq

But Turkey is secular and Pakistani society is inclined towards Islamic system.
Just because a country is secular doesn't mean it will eventually become progressive or even liberal neither it will be of any help in economy but justice and liberty will,which are
essential parts of Islamic laws.
By the way being covered or in jeans doesn't make anyone more or less practicing.

Agreed. I cant believe how slow one has to be to conflate wearing jeans with being unislamic...

Although your case is sane, your argument is not proper.

Do you and I, try to gain respect by telling people what is and isn't kosher ?

Do you and I, make money by selling religion ?

So, it maybe you and me, partially however it is them the molvis.
you have not understood me fully. the problem lies with the mullah but the fault equally lies with those who have given them the power to use religion as a source of income. those who listen to them and follow them blindly. those who are muslims by name and have no knowledge of whats written in Quran. they are themselves responsible. i was sent in this world to be a business man its not my job to study the basics of my faith and that is Quran. this is our attitude and we have let mullah to hijack our faith. our lower class blindly follows the mullah and our educated class blindly follows the west. what kind of muslims are we who dont know whats written in Quran. what kind of muslims are we? shouldn't we be ashamed ?with this attitude we are destined to be doomed .

What anti Qur'an policy does Pakistan have nauzubilah.
we are members of UN , follow her orders, work for her, use UN as judge in our matters with other countries. this is against Quran. sovereignty of islamic world should be with Allah only and not with some zionist organization.

you have not understood me fully. the problem lies with the mullah but the fault equally lies with those who have given them the power to use religion as a source of income. those who listen to them and follow them blindly. those who are muslims by name and have no knowledge of whats written in Quran. they are themselves responsible. i was sent in this world to be a business man its not my job to study the basics of my faith and that is Quran. this is our attitude and we have let mullah to hijack our faith. our lower class blindly follows the mullah and our educated class blindly follows the west. what kind of muslims are we who dont know whats written in Quran. what kind of muslims are we? shouldn't we be ashamed ?with this attitude we are destined to be doomed .

we are members of UN , follow her orders, work for her, use UN as judge in our matters with other countries. this is against Quran. sovereignty of islamic world should be with Allah only and not with some zionist organization.

We have agreed with them a peace treaty.
So we must obey and respect that as well.

And you should really leave UN out of it.
UN has no direct say in our affairs.

We have agreed with them a peace treaty.
So we must obey and respect that as well.

And you should really leave UN out of it.
UN has no direct say in our affairs.
no it is not so simple. the articles 23, 24 of the un charter say that the decisions of the whole world including the muslim world will be taken by the members of the security council which doesnt have a single muslim member. we are told that our disputes should be settled according to the teachings of Allah. and over here we have let the UN to settle our disputes so we are actually making shirk . please read the shirk of the modern age and its types. and shirk is something which will never be forgiven and we dream of ghazwa e hind and stuff.

no it is not so simple. the articles 23, 24 of the un charter say that the decisions of the whole world including the muslim world will be taken by the members of the security council which doesnt have a single muslim member. we are told that our disputes should be settled according to the teachings of Allah. and over here we have let the UN to settle our disputes so we are actually making shirk . please read the shirk of the modern age and its types. and shirk is something which will never be forgiven and we dream of ghazwa e hind and stuff.

Separate tha huqooq ul ibad from huqooq Allah and come back to me

Separate tha huqooq ul ibad from huqooq Allah and come back to me
this is our biggest fault when we think that religion is a personal matter . dont want to waste time with someone who doesnt know even this basic thing. bye.

Despite the blasphemy law, hudood laws, allowances for hajj and not for yatris Pakistan is not Islamic. The truth is the mullah will always want more. No matter how much we Islamicize society it won't be enough. The solution is to reinterpret Islam according to modern times. Islam is the name of equality. Instead we intend to impose it, and that also the most narrow minded interpretation of it.

this is our biggest fault when we think that religion is a personal matter . dont want to waste time with someone who doesnt know even this basic thing. bye.

Thank you for your time.

Despite the blasphemy law, hudood laws, allowances for hajj and not for yatris Pakistan is not Islamic. The truth is the mullah will always want more. No matter how much we Islamicize society it won't be enough. The solution is to reinterpret Islam according to modern times. Islam is the name of equality. Instead we intend to impose it, and that also the most narrow minded interpretation of it.

Agree.

Instead of reinterpreting i would use the word revitalize or rejuvenate.

Thank you for your time.

Agree.

Instead of reinterpreting i would use the word revitalize or rejuvenate.
Are you a Christian brother? El Sidd was far more famous among Christians than muslims. Sorry if I am putting you on the spot. I love to meet members of Pakistan's minorities. Anyway nice to see you here sir.

Are you a Christian brother? El Sidd was far more famous among Christians than muslims. Sorry if I am putting you on the spot. I love to meet members of Pakistan's minorities. Anyway nice to see you here sir.

Call me Christian, Jew, Hindu or a Sikh. Doesn't really matter.
Just call me a Pakistani because that's more important.
The only minority in Pakistan should be the EXTREMISTS all the rest are equal citizens of the country.

The only minority in Pakistan should be the EXTREMISTS all the rest are equal citizens of the country.
Of course brother. Every person in Pakistan must have equal rights. I have a commitment to secularism too and believe that each persons religion should be inconsequential to his standing in society. The Christian community of Pakistan has its share of heroes too like Joseph Potan and Cecil Chaudhry. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Proud of you brother and keep posting. Secularism is the best system by far for Pakistan.

Of course brother. Every person in Pakistan must have equal rights. I have a commitment to secularism too and believe that each persons religion should be inconsequential to his standing in society. The Christian community of Pakistan has its share of heroes too like Joseph Potan and Cecil Chaudhry. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Proud of you brother and keep posting. Secularism is the best system by far for Pakistan.

I believe in Islamic secularism. As per Surah al Kafiron.
And thank you for your voice for Pakistani Christians.

What anti Qur'an policy does Pakistan have nauzubilah.

My bet is on " lets wait for the next mahdi".
Any takers?

So wait till Imam Mahdi comes. There is no need to pray. When Imam Mahdi comes and fixes everything, then start praying again.

I believe in Islamic secularism. As per Surah al Kafiron.
And thank you for your voice for Pakistani Christians.

Do you believe that Islam does not count it? Secularism is unlawful in Islam. And whoever is forbidden is unlawful. You can not make him lawful with your throat. And as a Muslim, you are disobeying Allah and Muhammad (pbuh).

If you are a Pakistani then how is Muhammad (peace be upon him) your prophet? He is arabian !!!! Do not you know that Muslims have no border? It is made of British?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom