What's new

‘Pakistan is for Islam’

A survey of PDF would reveal that most Indians and Pakistanis are bloodthirsty savages that only wish to see the other side maimed and mutilated.

:rofl::lol:.....bang on.

Surveys depend most of the time on the area it is taken.

If somebody takes a poll about popularity about PPP in liyari or something, or Larkana, it would be high. if they take it in Islamabad, it would be low.

So, take surveys with a pinch of salt.

Muslims of NE India. ?????

And after Partition even India didn't try to eradicate Islam....so point here is ???

Thats because Hannibal Lector wannabes aren't that many ! Thankfully...! Warnaaa tou tooo 'Barelvi Kebab' aur 'Deobandi Champ' and 'Allah Hoo Fruit Chaat' ka shauqeeen hai ! :D

Muslims of NE India. ?????

And after Partition even India didn't try to eradicate Islam....so point here is ???

Thats because Hannibal Lector wannabes aren't that many ! Thankfully...! Warnaaa tou tooo 'Bihari Kebab' aur 'Hyderabadi Biryani' and 'Allah Hoo Fruit Chaat' ka asaaal hi banaa deitaa ! :D

P.S On a serious note - Minorities the world over are passive when they're exactly that - minorities ! I fear that once the Muslims in India have grown to enough numbers (was 2040 the cut-off date for India to be 40% Muslim !) and they start asserting themselves....a lot of problems could arise, for most of us, especially the uneducated, words like the Shariah aren't just fancy words..!

Kayani always did come off as one of the most intelligent and patriotic COAS Pakistan has ever had. :smokin:

Calm down my Indian posters.

Poor thing is trying to keep the morale up for Pakistani army officer. Just see the venue of his speech before jumping on the high horse.

No one can deny that we the Pak majority have not kept our minority communities including Hindus, Shias, Ahmadis etc. in safe condition.

But you should also remember that Pak army Generals, officers, and Jawans have taken the brunt of Saudi/Irani inspired Islam.

And yes they are trained to fight. But no one ever thought that Pak army would be fighting other Islamic radicals while the Pakistani masses will be supporting the radicals.

Just see what happened in the Lal Masjid fiasco.

Our SSG officers died and they were treated as villains by the media.

While the beardo wierdos the Burqaposh Mullees were treated as heros.

In this toxic environment where Pakistanis from Islamabad to New York support Jihadis and Muj, it is difficult nay a Himalaya sized task for Pak army to fight the same Muj.

Recently Pak army punished its highest ranking 1 star general Brig Ali for supporting Muj.

Hopefully this will show you all that Kiyani is not started some Khilafah torn lifafah movement. He is just trying to keep his officers and jawans motivated.

peace

Well.. he is not incorrect.. it came into being for the Muslims of NE India.
And no power has yet been able to eradicate Islam from either Pakistan or India till now.

depends on how the survey was taken..
A survey of PDF would reveal that most Indians and Pakistanis are bloodthirsty savages that only wish to see the other side maimed and mutilated.

I thought pakistan was created for all muslims of India? What do u mean NE India? Anyway majority of Indian Muslims rejected that idea !!

Defence.pk having double posts.. :tdown:

I thought pakistan was created for all muslims of India? What do u mean NE India? Anyway majority of Indian Muslims rejected that idea !!

Yes, but lets not blame the people, we had some crack heads which scared them shitless into believing that they will be persecuted and they will not survive..

Thats because Hannibal Lector wannabes aren't that many ! Thankfully...! Warnaaa tou tooo 'Bihari Kebab' aur 'Hyderabadi Biryani' and 'Allah Hoo Fruit Chaat' ka asaaal hi banaa deitaa ! :D

P.S On a serious note - Minorities the world over are passive when they're exactly that - minorities ! I fear that once the Muslims in India have grown to enough numbers (was 2040 the cut-off date for India to be 40% Muslim !) and they start asserting themselves....a lot of problems could arise, for most of us, especially the uneducated, words like the Shariah aren't just fancy words..!
Meri hi tang milti hai tujhe khichne ke liye

@serious note
You are right....education in minorities should also be our priority especially when they are increasing at this rate.....uneducated people are more susceptible to Talibanization....which will create massive internal problems in India....like what happened in Pakistan where even Generals supported Muj....

any religion cannot effect the way India functions because religion is not a pillar of our constitution.. Assertion is fine, but changing laws is not practical

Happy Independence day to both Pakistan and India.

Let's not spread 3rd grade history tinged with communal cr@p on these auspicious days. Please.

No body ever said that UP will be in Pakistan or Bihar will be in Bangladesh. Why are you spreading falsehood.

You thought? That doesn't matter.

Tell us what you have researched.

Thank you.

Mate, sometimes you kill me with your comparative analysis! :cheesy:

Meri hi tang milti hai tujhe khichne ke liye

@serious note
You are right....education in minorities should also be our priority especially when they are increasing at this rate.....uneducated people are more susceptible to Talibanization....which will create massive internal problems in India....like what happened in Pakistan where even Generals supported Muj....

Nope wasn't referring to the Taliban ! Have you ever seen lectures delivered by Zakir Naik and fellows like him ? How thousands if not well above a hundred thousand people flock there to listen to them ! And not once or twice but many times over ! Then there are people who are progressive, liberal and yet Islamist...people who look at (say!) the English Civil Law and then at the Shariah and think...hmmn..an alternative paradigm that could work ! Then there are the extremists who want to transform it into a Taliban styled country and the truly secular ones who don't want religion to have any place in one's political life ! Unfortunately its not the Taliban who are calling the shots in Pakistan either...there is domestic demand for political Islam just as there is in almost every Muslim country out there ! I think sooner or later the Muslims in India too, when they find themselves in a position of greater leverage, demand similar things; it probably is going to start from some sort of government patronage to institutions of Islamic Finance to some of the more communal aspects of the Shariah being legislated later on ! Additionally when Muslims are told that India is the only country in the world that they're truly emancipated in because of our laws, our traditions and our way of life; sooner or later they're going to say - Yeh kiyaa backwass hai what do our traditions, our laws and our way of life lack ? Have you forgotten that the time of the 4 Caliphs was the golden age of Islam or that not only Akbar was the only one worth mentioning...some of the others were pretty good too ! In short, they're going to snap back at the implied assertion 'We weren't treated all that well when Muslim Dynasties ruled parts of the India Subcontinent and you're laws were regressive and oppressive of us - the Non Muslim majority' but look how well we've treated you once we're in the driving seat ! Some day...thats going to invite a backlash !

I think the only way to avoid that is a) Islam is reduced to a mere cultural or quasi-religious thing in India instead of a separate organized religion on its own ! Or b) a much more syncretic Islam is developed in India...even more so that it is now ! A little like how Hinduism absorbed and incorporated Buddhism, Jainism and a few other such dharmic traditions in India ! Which is to say a truly Indian Islam embellished by some of the best local traditions of India is created !

Otherwise...I do fear for the worst and I say this without glee ! However much I support the Partition...no one can dispute the enormous blood shed and suffering the Indian Subcontinent went during it and in the years leading up to it ! Nip this in the bud and you should be fine and by this I mean the divide that compels either party to identify the 'other' as truly...'the other' !

Back
Top Bottom