What's new

Pakistan is a reform story like India’s ─ only better: economist

In the future? ??? We have better sanitation etc now

Once Pakistans situation improves our smaller 200 million population will be much more manageable

If you cant beat us in some of these indicators now when you have 20 years of growth and have been battling the TTP then wait and see what happens when our 200 million nation takes off

By the way this is an estimation of imf in 2014.After several years where india and pakistan !

PWC-largesteconomies.jpg

Once Pakistans situation improves our smaller 200 million population will be much more manageable

If you cant beat us in some of these indicators now when you have 20 years of growth and have been battling the TTP then wait and see what happens when our 200 million nation takes off
It's going to take a long time for Pakistan to recover. It's not only the ttp in the 90's Pakistan, a developing country, was put under heavy sanctions because of our nuclear ambitions. Even in the start Pakistan started from scratch. Pakistan had the least development of infrastructure of British India.

Big numbers mean little to the hundreds of millions of dirt poor malnutritioned indians living in slums or dire poverty

If i start troll like you with more pakistani figures, you will run from this forum.But i am not a looser like you buddy..

It's going to take a long time for Pakistan to recover. It's not only the ttp in the 90's Pakistan, a developing country, was put under heavy sanctions because of our nuclear ambitions. Even in the start Pakistan started from scratch. Pakistan had the least development of infrastructure of British India.

Sure,

Pakistan is a miracle, we are the most resilient nation and people

Add to the above we have been at war with a nation 7 times bigger than us, against all odds we have survived
against all odds we have 200 nuclear war heads
against all odds we have a jet fighter programme
against all odds we are standing and planning for the future

We are a economic powerhouse in the making watch this space

More illiterate too in south asia,failed state index and list goes on.....
Haha failed state is complete bogus. How can it be failed when things are improving? Pakistan tops the world in decrease terror attacks. Army operations are getting more frequent and things will only get better. Furthermore, the occurrence of the CPEC will contribute to Pakistan's economic growth even further. You can stay in the PPP era if you like but Pakistan is moving on.
Pakistan tops list of countries observing decrease in terror attacks: US report | Pakistan | Dunya News

Last edited:

Not true.... you guys are as worse as we are....

pic host

img upload

Most of thise things are by default due to your 1.2 billion plus poverty struck population

And i repeat with so many alleged advances you still lag Pakistan in many aspects

So what happens when Pakistan economy continues to grow and improve

By the way 1.2 billion plus poverty struck people are the largest consumer of gold

India likely to keep lead over China in gold consumption - WGC| Reuters

Poverty struck people hold 20,000 tonnes of gold worth 1.16 trillion dollar in 2012.Now data much higher

Indians Hoard 20k Tonnes Gold Worth Record $1.16 Trillion | SilverDoctors.com

May i know how much gold pakistani's posses ?

@WaLeEdK2 @hussain0216 @Areesh @Sunan @Windjammer @farhan_9909 @Gauss @rockstar08

By the way 1.2 billion plus poverty struck people are the largest consumer of gold

India likely to keep lead over China in gold consumption - WGC| Reuters

Poverty struck people hold 20,000 tonnes of gold worth 1.16 trillion dollar in 2012.Now data much higher

Indians Hoard 20k Tonnes Gold Worth Record $1.16 Trillion | SilverDoctors.com

May i know how much gold pakistani's posses ?

@WaLeEdK2 @hussain0216 @Areesh @Sunan @Windjammer @farhan_9909 @Gauss @rockstar08

Means you are still posting sh!t about your country despite thread being about Pakistan. Good. Chutya...

Means you are still posting sh!t about your country despite thread being about Pakistan. Good. Chutya...

Don't talk like a looser, once your friends talking indian poverty, i keep some facts for you people difficult to digest.By the way you can reply my query if you know about pakistan gold consumption figure and other parameters which i mentioned above !

At least i am the least person not talking any bluff in forums and post links to prove my point.

Don't talk like a looser, once your friends talking indian poverty, i keep some facts for you people difficult to digest.By the way you can reply my query if you know about pakistan gold consumption figure and other parameters which i mentioned above !

Well poverty in India is a reality. It is a fact. And you have some serious psychological issues. You always love to post how great India is on threads related to Pakistan. Even though nobody is interested in your country.

So this is the case. You need help from a psychiatrist.

Pakistan is a reform story like India’s ─ only better: economist
Please check the title. This story is here only because it says Pakistan is doing better than India. Had this comparison was not there, all Pakistanis would have treated this as a paid news by Pak Govt.:azn:

Well poverty in India is a reality. It is a fact. And you have some serious psychological issues. You always love to post how great India is on threads related to Pakistan. Even though nobody is interested in your country.

So this is the case. You need help from a psychiatrist.

I am not telling india do not have poverty, but once you accuse others, make sure you are top spot and clean in that subject.
Psychiatrist consultation are really required for those who bluff and day dreaming in this forum.When some telling that i am stronger than elephant, then it is those people who have to first consult a doctor than those accuse his statement.

At least i am the least person not talking any bluff in forums and post links to prove my point.
PDF is their turf At least let them win here :pleasantry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom