What's new

Pakistan inducts new Electronic Warfare system

Its 100% Turkish system.

KORAL Electronic Warfare System​

Features​

• One operational unit includes four Koral Electronic Support Systems (ED) and one Electronic Attack System (ET), each mounted on an 8x8 truck.
  • Can search, intercept, analyse, classify, and locate the direction of multiple conventional and complex types of radar signals.
  • Ability to jam, deceive, and paralyse hostile radars.[
  • Operating range of 200 km
The Turkish defense industry has a very rich product catalog on EW systems. If electronic attack meant is to disable strategic communications systems; It could be a SANCAK. Or, if the purpose of preventing, delaying the communication of target bands or transmitting false information is meant, it may be the ILGAR system. KORAL is basically a system that aims to blunt enemy radars and render them inoperable. If you are sure that it is a system of Turkish origin and you can give a little more information on the possible combat definition; I can share the systems in the Turkish defense industry for that area.

The main groups of EW systems are:
- Electronic Intelligence (ELINT)
- Combat Intelligence (COMINT)
- Radar Electronic Support
- Communication Electronic Support
- Radar Electronic Attack
- Combatant Electronic Attack
- Preventive Electronic Attack
- Countering Improvised Explosive Devices (C-IED)

Last edited:
Based on my amateurish understanding of radars and electronic warfare, i am skeptical about the effectiveness of ground-based electronic warfare systems in air-to-air engagements. I assume these are for ground-to-ground and air-to-ground engagements.

What has happened? Has Pak defense got on a mission to provide surprises on a spontaneous manner??

Anyway, the Turkish Drones, land/sea/air based EW, AD, armored/artillary, combat choppers, jets, special forces etc. function in a combo....

Turkish Koral
Some EW and COMMs equipment were shown in the parade as well can someone identify what are those.
Screenshot_20220326-001251_YouTube.jpg

Russia has never been nor will ever be your strategic partner. What are you smoking?

You forgot US, Saudi Arabia, UAE and what not and one must not forget we are a Major non-NATO ally as well. :nono:
There are always interests and money partners. Our only reliable strategic partners are China and Turkey to whom I take my hat off rest are just hot air.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom