What's new

Pakistan, India urged to release Kasab, Sarabjit

For that you have to ask your own geo tv which aired a show regarding kasab location .. also ask a former prime minister of your country for kasab s details.....

He is your guy, he is hindu, he accent is indian, he was saying 'bhagwan', he wears hindu band in his hand, he was unable to answer jihadi questions. what else left to prove he is indian.

I dont know why dont they try this. this will prove it definitely. ;)

He is your guy, he is hindu, he accent is indian, he was saying 'bhagwan', he wears hindu band in his hand, he was unable to answer jihadi questions. what else left to prove he is indian.

Dont you know he was trained to be like a Indian ... and if India had planned 26/11 there are enough muslims in our country to make the drama look more real as per your theory

Dont you know he was trained to be like a Indian ... and if India had planned 26/11 there are enough muslims in our country to make the drama look more real as per your theory

New conspiracy theory?

Both should face some sort of sentencing - preferably not a death sentence. The death penalty by large should be abolished. Most civilized nations have abolished the death penalty as along with punishing the criminal, it damages the mentality of the society inflicting the punishment.

i can see too many obsessed Pakistani brothers who either take credit for some ones success or disown their own militia members like KASAB. If this attitude alone changes in the minds of Pakistanis, there is no stopping them in path to success. Until then the entire nation has to toil in turmoil.

For that you have to ask your own geo tv which aired a show regarding kasab location .. also ask a former prime minister of your country for kasab s details.....

That geo tv program reality also came on air by another tv channel.

Both should face some sort of sentencing - preferably not a death sentence. The death penalty by large should be abolished. Most civilized nations have abolished the death penalty as along with punishing the criminal, it damages the mentality of the society inflicting the punishment.

This is what Islam said 1400 years ago. Eye for an eye, hand for a hand, life for a life, BUT it is better to forgive or take 'dayyat'.

I see that you have written about 913 post and are those all so crappy like the one you have typed above.

Wiped out allegedly by ISI

this is conspiracy theory..............
how do you know???

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

ajmal kasab said bhagwaan, i dont think the guy is pakistani, india is blaming pakistan for its own failures

This is what Islam said 1400 years ago. Eye for an eye, hand for a hand, life for a life, BUT it is better to forgive or take 'dayyat'.

Islam said all this, but what about Danial Pearl and the number of people who were beheaded in your state. change your name from innocentboy to ignorantboy

this is conspiracy theory..............
how do you know???

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

ajmal kasab said bhagwaan, i dont think the guy is pakistani, india is blaming pakistan for its own failures

They are and will remain in state of denial. I guarantee it, just match his DNA with his alleged father, the reality will be surfaced.

tell me what kind of justice is this , a guy who is responsible of death of 200 innocent people who have done no crime shouldn't be given death penalty on moral grounds, just one question, be honest, would you say the same thing if anyone from your family would have died in those attack's? he has commited a sin ,he should die.

Islam said all this, but what about Danial Pearl and the number of people who were beheaded in your state. change your name from innocentboy to ignorantboy

If you have to say something on topic, please go ahead, else open a new thread for other issues.

Back
Top Bottom