What's new

Pakistan, India Engaged in Race to Field Fifth Generation Stealth Fighters

Praa mere. they have there own J-10 series for same role. why would they induct JF-17 then ? Ary Pagla gaye ho kaa ?

Jf-17 was designed for PAF.

Janaab, before opening your mouth you should check the specs and roles of both the crafts. It is true JF-17 was build upon the technologies developed for J-10B such as DSI but unlike J-10B/C JF-17 has much limited weapons load and is not exactly a fighter which can strike deep inside India. You are confusing apples with oranges.

There is literally no evidence that PAF has joined the TFX project, it has only expressed an interest at Turkey's offer of a joint venture
IMO PAF interest in TFX is limited to or one can say Turkey is looking PAF for following .

1. Manufacturing capacity PAF has thru JF17
2. Integration experience of various EW /Weapon /Other suite

I'm not convinced that Pakistan has the means to buy and operate any fifth generation fighter .

In fact I'm not convinced they could buy even the euro canard s either.

I feel the huge financial constraints are demonstrated by Pakistan s desire to look for second used fighters globally..

No air force in the world does this other than Pakistan..
The only time Pakistan has acquired brand new state of the art fighters in last thirty years was the single Sqn if 18 block52 which was part funded by USA congress.

This talk if buying j31,. and j20. and joining a tfx project is nonsense .

Yes you will evaluate you will ask you will desire a fifth generation fighter but it has to be low cost and part finianced

That means j31;with funding support and for that you wait for seven to ten years.

Pakistanis will shout and scream at me wish to hang me too but it's just how I see things.

Your GDP and military budget does not match your ambition or options.

Thankfully you have China

but all of them are under upgradation programmes with new engines FBW complete avionicks and EW+ECM+jammers and cockpit layouts and even weapons suites and allied pods and aids try googling it yourself :tup:
But air-frame still too old

It is true JF-17 was build upon the technologies developed for J-10B such as DSI
If you don't know the history of JF-17 than research it than talk:hitwall::blah: JF-17 was the first Chinese jet to use DSI, J-10B flew years from the First Flight of DSI equipped JF-17:blah::blah:

Pakistan don't need a 5th Generation for at least 5 years ... 100+/- F-16's along with 150 Block 3 upgraded JF with ASEA , Plus 50/50 Mirage III/V and F-7PG's can very well take care of any threat from IAF ..

just telling , if u have to choice ... which one is preferred

:hitwall::hitwall:

THIS ONE
55db22edc3618868528b457e.jpg

Janaab, before opening your mouth you should check the specs and roles of both the crafts.

In know the specs of both. and you can modify role of an aircraft at any time. Just like JF can be used both for Defensive, Small scale offensive, Maritime as well as COIN role (Nigeria is buying it for COIN), so role is up to you. And as far as range is concerned, Jf still can increase it's combat radius from 1350 kilometer's to 1800 km's by adding a single Fuel tank at central hard point. similarly coming 17's have air to air refueling capabilities which can increase it's combat radius to 1800-2000 km's. So deep striking ka to koi masla he nahe..

It is true JF-17 was build upon the technologies developed for J-10B such as DSI

Good.

unlike J-10B/C JF-17 has much limited weapons load and is not exactly a fighter which can strike deep inside India.

Because it is in the process of modification. Each Platform take time. In Block 2 we increased Load carrying capacity by 3000 Lb's .. Similarly modifications in block 3 will also add some extra weapon load. You have to wait for it dear.
F-16 took 30 year's to become a "V" variant.

You are confusing apples with oranges.

You Still think so ?

Pakistanis will shout and scream at me wish to hang me too but it's just how I see things.

Trust me. we don't give a damn. :D

Sorry I do not watch propaganda videos and bull-shit documentaries. Come back when you develop your own flight control laws, air-frame from beginning and your own BVR A2A missile. Till then you can have no useful contribution to any aircraft program besides financing it. Turkey included you because of only one factor, you are a 'fellow' Muslim country. Thats all.

Stop lecturing us and first develope home grown fighter jet, your LCA is developed by many western countries even design work was assisted by western company.

@waz @Horus @Oscar please check these kind of posters.

Pakistan don't need a 5th Generation for at least 5 years ... 100+/- F-16's along with 150 Block 3 upgraded JF with ASEA , Plus 50/50 Mirage III/V and F-7PG's can very well take care of any threat from IAF ..

Probably the most sensible post inn the thread .

Get the second batch of block 52, that USA offered you then work on thunders block two.

Revisit the fifth generation option in post 2021

I have a simple question for which none of the Pakistani will answer.
How many patents has PAC and HAL has filed regarding their respective aircrafts? This will answer there is any contest between India and Pak.

:) :) :)

Pakistan in race with India? :lol:

I think they mean who gets the fifth generation first . It's not about budget and money in which Pakistan has no chance.

It's riding their on China giving them.options quicker than Russia who will sell oak fa todayy but Rob India blind

Pakistan has now joined the TFX project, so i'm not sure why this article is mentioning the J-20.
where and how did you find this out?
Erdogan's visit? he didnt even announce a joint venture of having a Pak Turk coffee shop let alone any defence or economic deal.

Back
Top Bottom