What's new

Pakistan & India - Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL, I missed out!

This thread is jokes.

@ veer bhogya vasundhara....dude i can challenge you for most of the time in history until Muslims arrived this region (Punjab, Afghania (old name of KPK), Kashmir, Sindh, baluchisTAN) were not a part of today's india...they were mostly part of a different empire other than under Ashoka and Kushan empire...if we put it out of 8000 years only for a few hundred years these five regions were joined with today's India.

After Ashoka it were the muslims which made India one, India was never one huge empire or a country as you claim it...your comments are absurd...they show lack of knowledge and sanity. Just look at all the civilizations

Indus Valley Civilization

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

Gandhara Civilization

imgres

White Huns / Hephthalites

Hephthalites500.png

Gondopharid dynasty/Indo Parthian Kingdoms

IndoParthianMap.jpg

Mehrgarh 9000 years old civilization with center in Baluchistan

http://pakhub.info/

Seriously get a life, we have 8000 years of Independent history (when i say this i include your Punjab and Kashmir in the five regions i mentioned before)....we were brought into one big Indian empire by Muslim rulers and then it was for 1000 years part of today's India....and then in British India . This was the reason when Ch Rehmat Ali in 1934 mentioned about five regions of Pakistan in the Northwest of Subcontinent...he said

" India, constituted as it is at the present moment, is not the name of one single country; nor the home of one single nation. It is, in fact, the designation of a State created by the British for the first time in history. It includes peoples who have never previously formed part of the Indian nation at any period of its history, but who have, on the contrary, from the dawn of history till the advent of the British, possessed and retained distinct nationalities of their own."

Now or Never Journal of Ch Rehmat Ali 1934
Source: Now or Never, by Chaudhary Rahmat Ali, 1933

You guys are so much brainwashed in India, i cannot believe that....this was never your land !!!...Don't hijack our history just the way we don't hijack yours...don't try to affiliate yourself with us.

I am not going to argue with you whether Urdu is an Indian or Pakistani language, because everyone knows its an Indian language, and will always be so. As I said earlier, get your own D-A-M-N national language, stop speaking our language. I know you Pakistanis are world champions at distorting history, but no amount of distortion is going to convince anyone that Urdu is native to Pakistan.

Urdu is not a native indigenous indian language bharati, get your facts straight, i will post so many links here and shut you up if i have to. Urdu itself is composed of so many foreign languages, most importantly Farsi, Arabia, and Turkish. Without these Urdu will no longer be Urdu. Heck, the name Urdu itself is a Turkish word.

As for the second part, trust me the biggest insult to an Indian is to be even associated with Pakistanis. We dont want to be associated with you guys, so stop pretending to be Indians. We consider it the biggest insult. I would rather be called a gay African man than a Pakistani. I know it is tough being a Pakistani, and you guys suffer from some serious inferiority complex from us Indians, but we dont want to be associated with you so get that that through your and your fellow countrymen's heads. It gets so annoying when every 2nd guy I meet here in Canada from Pakistan tries to get away by passing themselves off as Indian to get better jobs and better social standing.
Tell me, why would any sane Pakistani want to be associated with a slum dog country that has more poor than whole of Africa, not to mention lack of toilets and stink of sh!t even in your country's capital?

I would rather be called a gay African man
Ok, i will call you that from now on, mr gay african man.:lol:

Lol, bharati, i'm living in America right now and i have never called myself indian, i consider that an insult to myself.

On a finishing note: Thank God i'm not a pakistani...Bal Bal bach gaya 100 km udhar paida hota to main kisi ko muhn dikahane layak nahin rehata.

Good, we don't want slum dogs like you associating yourselves to our country, thank God for Pakistan otherwise your likes would have been sh!tting on our streets the way you do in delhi.

MadDog. Pathetic to see you know nothing about Gandhara and even the map is false.

Gandhara is mentioned in Mahabharat, the princess of Gandhara (Gandhari) is married to Dhritrashtra the king of Hastinapur(a kingdom on the Bank of Yamuna). Gandhara was one of the 16 Mahajanpadas of the sub-continent. Other well-known personalities related to Gandhara are Panini and Chanakya.

@ Bindass

Dude the link isnt coming Gandhara is Potohar region (Northern Punjab), KPK proivince of Pakistan and little bit of eastern Afghanistan...Islamabad Airport will be named after Gandhara Civilization..Gandhara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read yourself....the answer is here...even if its mentioned in some book it doesn't mean its part of today's India...if you start claiming Gandhara ....this would mean you would be claiming whole of eastern and southern Afghanistan.

God you guys are so stubborn !!!

I AM GIVING U WHAT U ALL ALWAYS ASK FOR............... IT IS U PAKISTANIS WHO SUFFER FROM INFERIORIY COMPLEX.... INDIANS HAVE IT ALL.... BLACK, WHITE, BROWN............... U PPL ARE DISGUSTING

NOW U WIL SEE HOW I RUIN THIS THREAD..... HERE I GO..... SEE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INDIANS AND PAKISTANI

Lolz, seems like you suffer from serious inferiority complex.

indians would kill for fair skin, look at how desperate these bharatis are for fair skin:

The Indian obsession with fairer skin sinks to a new low

How retarded is that? indian women now need a vagina lightening cream? Next thing you know bharati men are going to need a penis lightening cream.

And here is the add for the vagina whitening cream:

Vagina Whitening Ad - Understanding Our Fair Skin Obsession - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, don't fight over it.. India and Pakistan are as different as Black & White.. Happy??

Also, Each and every Pakistani is son/relative of the Sipahasalars of Bin Quasim or a Middle eastern Arain, or an Arab, or a Turk or may be some alien too.. Not the dravidian IVC people.. right??

One thing I need to understand though then, why do you people dance to our tunes and not Arab .. Or why do you play Dandiya in your weddings?? or may be it's the other way around we Indians are using Pakistani tunes and Dandiya as our.. Let the world know the real facts.. Waiting to hear what else you people want??

@ veer bhogya vasundhara....dude i can challenge you for most of the time in history until Muslims arrived this region (Punjab, Afghania (old name of KPK), Kashmir, Sindh, baluchisTAN) were not a part of today's india...they were mostly part of a different empire other than under Ashoka and Kushan empire...if we put it out of 8000 years only for a few hundred years these five regions were joined with today's India.

After Ashoka it were the muslims which made India one, India was never one huge empire or a country as you claim it...your comments are absurd...they show lack of knowledge and sanity. Just look at all the civilizations

Indus Valley Civilization

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

Gandhara Civilization

imgres

White Huns / Hephthalites

Hephthalites500.png

Gondopharid dynasty/Indo Parthian Kingdoms

IndoParthianMap.jpg

Mehrgarh 9000 years old civilization with center in Baluchistan

PakHub- Reclaiming Pakistans Identity

Seriously get a life, we have 8000 years of Independent history (when i say this i include your Punjab and Kashmir in the five regions i mentioned before)....we were brought into one big Indian empire by Muslim rulers and then it was for 1000 years part of today's India....and then in British India . This was the reason when Ch Rehmat Ali in 1934 mentioned about five regions of Pakistan in the Northwest of Subcontinent...he said

" India, constituted as it is at the present moment, is not the name of one single country; nor the home of one single nation. It is, in fact, the designation of a State created by the British for the first time in history. It includes peoples who have never previously formed part of the Indian nation at any period of its history, but who have, on the contrary, from the dawn of history till the advent of the British, possessed and retained distinct nationalities of their own."

Now or Never Journal of Ch Rehmat Ali 1934
Source: Now or Never, by Chaudhary Rahmat Ali, 1933

You guys are so much brainwashed in India, i cannot believe that....this was never your land !!!...Don't hijack our history just the way we don't hijack yours...don't try to affiliate yourself with us.

Once again, this proves that we are different from these bharatis!

Urdu is not a indian language bharati, get your facts straight, i will post so many links here and shut you up if i have to.

Tell me, why would any sane Pakistani want to be associated with a slum dog country that has more poor than whole of Africa, not to mention lack of toilets and stink of sh!t even in your country's capital?

Ok, i will call you that from now on, mr gay african man.:lol:

Lol, bharati, i'm living in America right now and i have never called myself indian, i consider that an insult to myself.

Good, we don't want slum dogs like you associating yourselves to our country, thank God for Pakistan otherwise your likes would have been sh!tting on our streets the way you do in delhi.

You're Different Bro. RIBBED HIM APART :meeting::enjoy::rofl:

@ Jbond197 this shows you havn't gone through the thread...you are crazy..no one ever claimed to be a descendant of Arab in this thread....seriously what kind of Indians join this forum...don't you know how to read English ????

I know your minds.. and I just stated what most Pakistanis say.. Don't deny it now..

First Define yourself and then we will start talking..

The whole world bleeds red. Pakistanis bleed green.

End of thread.

It doesnt matter what you say JBOND197.....everyone is watching this thread...they know who is saying the right thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom