What's new

Pakistan Inadvertantly Admits That Its First Strike Capability Is Neutered:--

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote to the ISPR and told them the generals were Khassi---they will hang me when I go to pakistan the next time.

I can't stop laughing after reading this ................. somehow DG ISPR was the first person that came in my mind opening your envelop and I just imagined the look on his face after reading your letter.

Sir what all U have said would surely hold its ground but when i go through the S-400 specifications and what all it offers then i had to agree that S-400 is all in one solution to every issue. The Prithvi provides exoatmosphermic defense while the AAD is optimized for endoatmospheric performance. So if we compare it with S-400 then it serves the both quite well but yes if U are aiming at some anti satellite program then its another story. In short S-400 claims that it can intercept as small an object as a football and as big an object as a ballistic missile and can track 36 targets simultaneously (all in safe zone). Well again its your country and U can get what U want. Like for us subsonic Babur is quite enough but for India Brahmos and Nirbhay both are required.

ABM is a system, and have many subsystems like ground radar, Aerial AEW EC, Satellite sensors, tels, SAMS, anti missile missile etc etc. So its all the system working in a system under a unified command and control which makes a complete ABM system.
First S-400 haven't been inducted, nor any deal have been made yet, its only cleared for the purchase by the GOI.
Second if S-400 enters the service that it will form another tier to to PAD/PDV and AAD shield in the same whay that S-400 have many missile of different range and speed all cued to a single system and fire and control system. However S-400 can be used as a SAM against fighter planes , cruise missile and Awaac.

Itna lamba thread,,,wo bhi atom bomb pe:p
kya kisi ko lagta hai Ki India Pakistan me itna jigra hai ke nuclear bomb use karenge :lol:
itni jaan hoti toh hazaro saal gulami nahi karni padti

Hi,

Civilians are not targetted----all major cities have installations of tactical importance---those would be targetted---the foreign citizens and foreign businesses would be running out on their own.

Hi,

You seem to be changing your goal posts much too often in this thread.

You premise for the thread is right - upgrade pakistani conventional strength. .The mentioning of nukes and it's neutering as a point to attract posters was interesting too - if it wasn't for the naive fan boys.

I like how you approach the problem. .and I agree to the bit that pakistan send it's forces to Yemen. .
Morocco hit a jackpot - 22 billion in defense investment - I am sure nawaz headed to riyadh to try and fleece some dollars out of riyadh's largesse at the present moment..

Hope he is successful in his endeavor to gain some dollars, which will bankroll some of pakistan's acquisitions.

...though, I figure that the saudis wouldn't be that forthcoming as they most likely have lost trust on pakistanis.

It would be great if pakistan goes under the saudi wings again, because the iranians are re -emerging and it will give us enough leeway to bring them up as our strategic allies.

Itna lamba thread,,,wo bhi atom bomb pe:p
kya kisi ko lagta hai Ki India Pakistan me itna jigra hai ke nuclear bomb use karenge :lol:
itni jaan hoti toh hazaro saal gulami nahi karni padti
cant say about india but there are millions in pakistan who wont think twice before using nuclear weapons on india given a chance :coffee:

cant say about india but there are millions in pakistan who wont think twice before using nuclear weapons on india given a chance :coffee:
historically Pakistanis have shown very good survival instincts,,,i rest my case :D
n about India,,lesser said the better.

Hi,

I do not think that any pakistani had noticed that in the recent statements by pakistani officials---the state of pakistan has advertantly admitted that it has lost its first strike capability over indian soil...........................

The threat to use tactical battlefield nukes to repeal an onslaught so massive that it threatens to overrun the Military is merely meant to publish a warning to the Indian CSD ( Cold Start Doctrine). There is no BMD system that is 100% able to guarantee that not a single missile would penetrate the defenses. And, at the end of the day, it takes a single Nuclear Missile to bring Armageddon!

The kid is too much into fantasy stuff. 100 Su35 ?! You know what, Russia doesn't give alms like US.
Also this kid believes that some how India will just be sitting ducks with all these fantasies of his going about! And another one about taking Kashmir, for that you will need your entire force and by the time you do that the whole Pakistan will be no more. Fools often forget that they got Iran in the west and Afghanistan in the north and India commands a good relationship with both. Also where do you think India's two aircraft carriers and nuclear subs be?! You think China will come to your aid with Japan and US influence in their east? Lol. It is a stale mate, no one goes anywhere except India can help Balochistan attain independence without even putting armed forces into alert.
Subha ho gai mamoo

Hi,

I do not think that any pakistani had noticed that in the recent statements by pakistani officials---the state of pakistan has advertantly admitted that it has lost its first strike capability over indian soil.

The suggestion that we are going to use the nucs on our soil to destroy the incoming enemy force was a tantamount to admission of a failed nuc strike capability across the border.

What that means is that pakistan is now admitting that india has ABM's that will take out its nucs during flight---and the next frightening thing for pakistan is that the long range nuc tipped missiles would be taken out on the pakistani side by indian ABM capabilities.

As the hostilities will grow---the U S navy would also be deploying its Aegis class frigates in the arabian sea closer to the pakistan indian borders----. The sole purpose would be to intercept the pakistani nuc tipped missiles that could fly into india.

They could also intercept any indian nuc tipped missiles flying into pakistan----but due to the geography and geometry----all the pakistan launched missiles could be intercepted---because they would be coming in---but the indian missiles would not be---even though the american missiles try as much---because they would be going away from the launch vehicle---.

View attachment 288123

Just for reference sake---if you look at the map of pakistan and india----an aegis class cruiser off the coast of gujrat can intercept many a missiles coming into india.

The indian ABM's will cover the rest halfway above rajasthan. This is what I have been trying to explain in my last few posts---I did not want to get directly into the tactical issue---but the thing is that the U S is not going to allow pakistan to use its nucs successfully.

The U S is going to be a player in the game---whether pakistan likes it or don't. That is why I have been writing over here---there is no way out for pakistan other than gaining conventional strength.

If the generals are saying that cannot happen---then those generals need to be FIRED and those who can---need to be put incharge.

And again for that reason---I bring back the Yemen issue---. A 15--20 billion dollars cash upfront for the first year would have taken care of most of the strike capabilities of pakistan and 5 billion a year after that would have taken care of the major issues.

It would also had given air force bases to pakistan on the arab land to strike deep into the indian flank---and alongwith another extra 150 k troops to gain strength from at time of crisis---.

And again to thos who have not read my yemen strike force numbers here they are----.

Pakistan would release 50 K troops on the go---and in return it would ask saudi arabia to deploy one sqdrn of F15SA's at jacobabad---it would also ask emirate to deploy a sqdrn of BLK60 a J'abad and 2 sqdrn's of Mirage 2K9's at karachi----these would neuter any indian strike threat.

Pakistan would build a military cantonment at gwadar---a full blooded campaign would be started for new recruits---all newly retd general staff and officers be recalled to active duty.

With the funds----pakistan would purchase at least 100 J10C's or100 SU35's----around a 100 JH7B's or a 100 SU34's----.

For the navy---at least 2 to 4 latest models of 052's and the 054's---between 5000 to 8000 + tonnage range----10 + upgraded F22 frigate

For the army a build up to at least 10 divs of armor and artillery and 5 battalions of LR sams etc----and 5 divs of infantry.

Pakistan's salvation is in a conventional force---a strike force that can take out the cities around mumbai and beneath----.

Mumbai is the jewle in the crown---a destruction of mumbai would stop india from starting a war---.

We already know that karachi and lahore and multan would be destroyed---so we need to destroy what the enemy loves the most---where it would hurt the most.

Basically the time for a nuclear is over for pakistan. Nuclear wars look good to poor nations---nations who are in the recovery mode and see a light at the end of he tunnel---must refrain and find other means to counter---.
we, the members of this forum need to go a long way before we can understand and debate rationally on threads like these. seems like that posters on either side got blurry vision due to red raging steam in their eyes after reading some parts of the opening post that are merely there as an example for argument sake ....cities, people, weapons, actions etc maybe a metaphor... this is a defense forum and I expected our south Asian posters to be less tight arsed than our middle eastern .friends.

re-opened the thread in good faith

re-opened the thread in good faith

There is no doubt that Pakistani nuclear weapons contribute to stability in South Asia, and therefore very useful to the international community. Neutering them would invite another war, so why do it?

There is no doubt that Pakistani nuclear weapons contribute to stability in South Asia, and therefore very useful to the international community. Neutering them would invite another war, so why do it?
alternatively America can ask "nicely" someone to give up the cold start obsession.

alternatively America can ask "nicely" someone to give up the cold start obsession.

There is no need to do that either, Sir. The fact that both sides have nukes makes for a stable stalemate, which is just fine. In the long run, the economy will determine what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom