What's new

Pakistan in talks for 4 Ada Class Corvettes, T-129 Helicopters & modernization of agosta fleet

Looks like instead of getting 4 new f22p/f23p, pn is going for the turkish option. Displacement is similar but what is the technological upgrade or was there some flaw in f22 design?
@Rashid Mahmood

Hope pn goes for tf-100 frigate rather than its smaller version, the corvette

News for me to.
Will get back after I check up.

What is up with this business? Are we buying every attack helicopter there is in the world? Z-10, AH-1Z, Mi-35, T-129? And now two kinds of frigates F-22 and ADA?

Z 10, Z 19 ,AH 1Z , MI 35 and now T 129 . how will PAA maintain many kinds of HELIs ? by the way , I think army has decided to boost its anti tank capabilities . but choosing many platforms is not a right decision.

CPEC free

BURNOL FREE
imgres

Z 10, Z 19 ,AH 1Z , MI 35 and now T 129 . how will PAA maintain many kinds of HELIs ? by the way , I think army has decided to boost its anti tank capabilities . but choosing many platforms is not a right decision.
AZs deal for army (top tier Gunship)... MI-35Es for SF... Only Z-10s were tested not Z-19s..

Who knows maybe Z-10 or T-129s will make up the quantity .. We have to replace over 55 Cobras... And have ordered what? 14 Vipers.

AZs deal for army (top tier Gunship)... MI-35Es for SF... Only Z-10s were tested not Z-19s..

Who knows maybe Z-10 or T-129s will make up the quantity .. We have to replace over 55 Cobras... And have ordered what? 14 Vipers.
you may know better than me . but is not it wise to select one platform ? . MI 35 is like MI 17 .it will perform dual role .

you may know better than me . but is not it wise to select one platform ? . MI 35 is like MI 17 .it will perform dual role .

Yes Mi-35 is similar to Mi-17 (for which we already have overhauling and other infra).. Vipers share similarities with Cobras (again we have the overhauling facilities and infra to maintain them)... But can we buy 55+ Vipers to replace all Cobras ?

Yes Mi-35 is similar to Mi-17 (for which we already have overhauling and other infra).. Vipers share similarities with Cobras (again we have the overhauling facilities and infra to maintain them)... But can we buy 55+ Vipers to replace all Cobras ?
agreed . lets see what happens next. I think this is related to Italian chopper deal.

agreed . lets see what happens next. I think this is related to Italian chopper deal.

AWs are for PAF SAR.

The T-129 is a modification of A-129 (Italian sold the Turks rights to develop it)... The only issue it uses US power plants... Which the Turks are working to replace with their own..

Army knows Attack helos will be first line of defence against Indian Cold Start.

Back
Top Bottom