What's new

Pakistan has more Nukes than India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a silly thought came to my mind, India is making all these missiles Nuclear capable even our kites are now Nuclear capable, so how do they plan to fit these 100 odd heads into these thousand missiles??:what:

There is some thing wrong some where...:)

THE WHOLE WORLD says Pakistan has more nuclear weapons than India, INDIA ADMITTED Pakistan has more nuclear weapons that them.

Barathis trolling in this forum claming otherwise is sad indeed. Afterall a nation that tested its first nuclear weapon 40 years ago and has been out done by Pakistan who only tested its nuclear weapons little over a decade ago is SAD. :cheers:

BTW boasting bout NWs is not really gaining a big applause.An dats wat india is in for.Now A few can do d same trick dat a number f em fetch out.Bounding the resourses n money i dnt think really a matter f proud when no1 knws its gonna b used in future itself (i wish its nt fr d sake f humankind).Infact dats y US n Russia is cuttin off its list f FAT Boys..... nvr knw its gonna b a liability in future as it is lying afterall in thr backyard though.:what:

BTW boasting bout NWs is not really gaining a big applause.An dats wat india is in for.Now A few can do d same trick dat a number f em fetch out.Bounding the resourses n money i dnt think really a matter f proud when no1 knws its gonna b used in future itself (i wish its nt fr d sake f humankind).Infact dats y US n Russia is cuttin off its list f FAT Boys..... nvr knw its gonna b a liability in future as it is lying afterall in thr backyard though.:what:

please post in english. :blink:

Pakistan has also more guns. I heard every one has at least one gun.

Pakistan has also more guns. I heard every one has at least one gun.

Not everyone,that will be a bit of overstatement.But it is estimated that there are around 20 million firearms in open circulation in ,mostly automatic Kalashnikovs, and illegal nonetheless,in Pakistan,a country of roughly 160 million population.That means one firearm every eighth person.Insane and alarming....

Not everyone,that will be a bit of overstatement.But it is estimated that there are around 20 million firearms in open circulation in ,mostly automatic Kalashnikovs, and illegal nonetheless,in Pakistan,a country of roughly 160 million population.That means one firearm every eighth person.Insane and alarming....

If you exclude people less than 5 yrs and greater than 75yr, the ratio may be one for every 5-6 people.

:hitwall::hitwall:

Just a silly thought came to my mind, India is making all these missiles Nuclear capable even our kites are now Nuclear capable, so how do they plan to fit these 100 odd heads into these thousand missiles??:what:

hey man ..see now u getting smart now...u using ure head i mean brain..ummm
Its good to hear good thinkng from u now...:woot::lol:
Im happi u started digging in now...
I guess they/politicians r just trying to fool public and putting money into their pockets on the name of Missiles...:lol:
U know what is the business of politicians to make money..they dont work or do any job like us...they r jugulars playz with the public mindz and make money..:cheesy:
sometimes threat,decieve,lie or kill pplz: these r their tactics.:woot:
And alwayz expose themselves the best pplz in the world clean like angelz:lol:

Last edited:

The problem is how to equip the other 7 persons with firearms :smokin:

Any one remember the movie? :pop:

If you exclude people less than 5 yrs and greater than 75yr, the ratio may be one for every 5-6 people.

:hitwall::hitwall:

If you exclude them from everyone,then it may be.When you say everyone,then it becomes a term of statistics.

I was never scared, and yes your ghosts are being either caught or shot dead almost daily.:smokin:

Oh come on man...those must be some innocent pplz trying to get their right of self determination or freedom not gosts...:woot:
Oh its sad u been killing innocent pplz on the name of gosts..:lol:
Be nice with ur pplz man..let them live dont kill them..:no:

The problem is how to equip the other 7 persons with firearms :smokin:

Any one remember the movie? :pop:

Lord of War:):)

"Yuri Orlov: There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet.(Takes a long drag of that cigarette ) The only question is: How do we arm the other 11? "

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh my dear you got it wrong.

They shall fix thousand missiles into hundred warheads. I hope you get it finally :lol:

hey man ..see now u getting smart now...u using ure head i mean brain..ummm
Its good to hear good thinkng from u now...:woot::lol:
Im happi u started digging in now...
I guess they/politicians r just trying to fool public and putting money into their pockets on the name of Missiles...:lol:
U know what is the business of politicians to make money..they dont work or do any job like us...they r jugulars playz with the public mindz and make money..:cheesy:
sometimes threat,decieve,lie or kill pplz: these r their tactics.:woot:
And alwayz expose themselves the best pplz in the world clean like angelz:lol:

I have to say, I believe you there on every point..:cheers:These politicians sure are one SOBs, what is needed is to some one kick their butt every morning.
But that doesn't mean we stop disagreeing on other things.:devil:

Oh come on man...those must be some innocent pplz No they are not trying to get their right of self determination or freedom Again your thoughts, bad sadly wrong not gosts...:woot:
Oh its sad u been killing innocent pplz on the name of gosts Again we are not..:lol:
Be nice with ur pplz man. We are you don't have to tell us, worry about your people and see the mess they are in, they need your help..let them live dont kill them.Sorry if trouble mongrers or terrorists they will be shot, no second option.:no:

Have a good day.:cheers:

Oh my dear you got it wrong.

They shall fix thousand missiles into hundred warheads. I hope you get it finally :lol:

I will forward your plan.. But it's gonna be a job bigger than the discovery of universe.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom