What's new

Pakistan has cost effective solutions to India’s ballistic missile defence system

It is broken. We have also planned to shove broken pieces up your ***
You have many in your .. ....
Lol presently you are asking for money from IMF with your kashkol in your hand.China refused to fulfill frequent kashkol requests .
I wish you all success. Get yours filled .

Last edited:
conclusion of ur argument
american tech are not the best... even though they managed to jam s400 but pakistan can do the same with .....????? what exactly... explain ...

im a myth buster... i used to bust indian myths and now my beloved countrys fanboys myths... i can stop it if u tell me like indians did.
Well for starters, AWACS radars equipped with AESA and EW suite can easily be used to jam enemy radars. Secondly, swarms of drones can be used to jam radars. Thirdly, you can force the enemy to waste their missiles on fake targets created on multiple enemy frequencies that don't exist. The list goes on and on man, I dunno why do you underestimate us so much. Don't know about but I've got family relatives in the navy and air force and they are engineers... you'll be blown away once you find out the kind of equipment we possess. So stop hyperventilating and relax. We've got it handled.

Well for starters, AWACS radars equipped with AESA and EW suite can easily be used to jam enemy radars. Secondly, swarms of drones can be used to jam radars. Thirdly, you can force the enemy to waste their missiles on fake targets created on multiple enemy frequencies that don't exist. The list goes on and on man, I dunno why do you underestimate us so much. Don't know about but I've got family relatives in the navy and air force and they are engineers... you'll be blown away once you find out the kind of equipment we possess. So stop hyperventilating and relax. We've got it handled.
If americans can do it why not pakistan ?

Lol presently you are asking for money from IMF with your kashkol in your hand.China refused to fulfill frequent kashkol requests .
Oh that's an easy one....NONE! And mind you, didn't invite us to give money, but to make long term strategic goals that both sides set after mutual discussions. And they are big plans. China has already transferred 6 billion well before this trip. As for the imf, they will give us loans but on our terms and you'll see terms at the end of their 2 week visit. It's their job. That's what they do. india is the biggest borrower dein the imf... goes for kashkol is bigger than ours and it seems to be an unbreakable one since in spite of being the self proclaimed "shining india", she goes running to imf every to borrow money. I gotta ask where is that shine coming from? public defecations??? :lol:

If americans can do it why not pakistan ?
ghalib will do it.

Show your family this post of yours. It will be fun to see their reaction.

Oh that's an easy one....NONE! And mind you, didn't invite us to give money, but to make long term strategic goals that both sides set after mutual discussions. And they are big plans. China has already transferred 6 billion well before this trip. As for the imf, they will give us loans but on our terms and you'll see terms at the end of their 2 week visit. It's their job. That's what they do. india is the biggest borrower dein the imf... goes for kashkol is bigger than ours and it seems to be an unbreakable one since in spite of being the self proclaimed "shining india", she goes running to imf every to borrow money. I gotta ask where is that shine coming from? public defecations??? :lol:

ghalib will do it.
We purchased s400
Your problem .

Don't worry about our kashkol. Worry about your mata jee who can be raped anytime since she lives in rapitstan with a billion plus rapists around her. :)

not so sure if uncle sam would trust india with pac3 or the thaad given that india is arm-twisted by Russia to remain close to moscow by blackmailing it with selling fighters to Pakistan. Russia can easily gain access to thaad's tech that way.

THAAD + PAC3 are already on the offer to India. This is the reason why India went for a curtailed S-400 deal with Russia.

S-400 would meet 40% of the requirements while THAAD + PAC3 would meet the remaining 60% of the requirements.

THAAD + PAC3 are already on the offer to India. This is the reason why India went for a curtailed S-400 deal with Russia.

S-400 would meet 40% of the requirements while THAAD + PAC3 would meet the remaining 60% of the requirements.

Are we suggesting here that we are going for THAAD+PAC3?

Don't worry about our kashkol. Worry about your mata jee who can be raped anytime since she lives in rapitstan with a billion plus rapists around her. :)
A gaya apni gandi auqat par .

Back
Top Bottom