What's new

Pakistan has banned pro-Khalistan campaign : Sikhs For Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the f**k do the sikhs need our support? They are our enemy just as much if not more than the indian state. They killed 1 million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947. That should NEVER be forgotten or forgiven. Their religion is built on hatred of Muslims........if they have a problem with the indians then go fight them yourselves like we do. Stop begging us for help. Not our problem or concern.

Bro Please don't blame all Sikhs for the violence but yes I do agree Pakistanis need to drop this overt love for Sikhs just because some of them don't like India. Most Sikhs are very pro India, In the UK I've dealt with many Sikhs, some of them hide secret hatred for all Muslims and whenever they get a chance they play their part against Pakistanis in the UK.

Kashmiris are fighting for their freedom and if there is wide support among the Sikhs for Khalistan then they must express it through protests and struggle in the Indian Punjab and by the Sikhs living in Europe and North America. While the Kashmiris fight for their freedom against a well armed occupation enemy these small Sikh organizations do not seem to have wide support among the Sikhs living in India. Now that Pakistan is under severe diplomatic pressure we have to ignore these outlier organizations. The Sikhs in Canada are very pro-Indian and hate all Muslims especially Pakistanis.

Last edited:
Khota eaters will never understand. How can one person be held responsible for the action of another before they share the last name? Even though as you said, Gen. Niazi was not even responsible for the defeat...Definitely a single person is not responsible.but anyways these low lives cannot be argued through logic, facts and reasoning. For me dealing with Indians and Patwaris is the same experience ..rather even worse with mindless baboons.
We should use the language which these crawlers understand and let me do that so he will understand..

Shareef family is all kanjar family like their sister Babra Shareef...
shame on you so called "Elite member".

Yeah but he is Pakistani too, that's why its hurt. So much anger and hate in their mind, not good for our nation which they are operating by selection.

If you cant ignore their reactions then reply in decent manner. I hope you will understand. AH
naah kiddo run along..

He is a youthiya

Yeah but he is Pakistani too, that's why its hurt. So much anger and hate in their mind, not good for our nation which they are operating by selection.
What about the post quoted above...? It's a common practice on this forum or any other social website. PMLN supporters will abuse PTI walas, PTI walas will abuse PMLN walas and this will keep continue...

So, just spend you time here and don't take things too seriously...:-)

if indian can support MQM BLA why dont we support khalistan. We sud but Sikh sud be serious they seems like reluctant to take a step farward plus it looks like not many people supporting openly atleast.

Oh trust me, my area of Canada, that are very active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom