What's new

Pakistan has an India problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you can expect from an indian member? they will always post articles which show their point of view and will always be against Pakistan, for sure they will never post an article which will dispose the true face of india which is always crying to the world for 26/11 and about all the indian problems which according to them are caused always by ISI rather then what role is Raw playing in destabilizing Afghanistan and Pakistan!!:disagree:

I think you should better rename your post by writing "India has a big Pakistan problem"!:rolleyes:

Mate before posting such BS articles try to read them first, then think about what India is doing against Pakistan and you will realize that it's better to avoid posting such meanless posts bcz when your own country is doing such shamefull acts then it's a big hypocrisy to blame the counterpart!:agree:

Pakistan has an India Problem (Indian occupation of Kashmir)

Bangladesh has an India Problem

Sri Lanka has an India Problem

Nepal has an India Problem

China has an India Problem

So conclusively, INDIA = EVERYONE'S PROBLEM! Case Closed!

What you can expect from an indian member? they will always post articles which show their point of view and will always be against Pakistan, for sure they will never post an article which will dispose the true face of india which is always crying to the world for 26/11 and about all the indian problems which according to them are caused always by ISI rather then what role is Raw playing in destabilizing Afghanistan and Pakistan!!:disagree:

I think you should better rename your post by writing "India has a big Pakistan problem"!:rolleyes:

Mate before posting such BS articles try to read them first, then think about what India is doing against Pakistan and you will realize that it's better to avoid posting such meanless posts bcz when your own country is doing such shamefull acts then it's a big hypocrisy to blame the counterpart!:agree:

Mate Plz enlighten me what India is doing in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
I will be very thankful to you.
I have told again and again ...........................HAS UR GOVT,PROVIDED ANY PROOF THAT INDIA IS USING TERROR TO DESTABLIZE PAKISTAN AND AFGHANISTAN??????????

Answer me..............I am sick of Pakistani mentality.:angry:
Your govt. admitt about 26/11 but why you arent ????

You people just trolled the whole damm thread.............:hitwall:

Pakistan has an India Problem (Indian occupation of Kashmir)

Bangladesh has an India Problem

Sri Lanka has an India Problem

Nepal has an India Problem

China has an India Problem

So conclusively, INDIA = EVERYONE'S PROBLEM! Case Closed!

Troll.................do you really want a answer???

You forgot......Bhutan............maldives..............mayanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom