What's new

Pakistan has 110 Nuclear weapons, edges ahead of India: USA Report

Indians are obviously worried that Pakistan has a more advanced missile technology than India and with nuclear capable it gives them sleepless nights. I have Indian friends who have asked me that will Pakistan ever use nuclear weapons if there is a war between the neighbors. And I always assure them that no we wont need the nukes. Our military is strong enough to deal with you guys.
But I also tell them that because of our nuclear arsenal. India does not DARE attack us directly, and hence we have the Balochistan insurgency and the so-called Pakistani taliban doing the work of foreign countries by trying to destroy Pakistan from within.

Indians are obviously worried that Pakistan has a more advanced missile technology than India and with nuclear capable it gives them sleepless nights.

As usual "delusions" or you can provide the proof for same.

I have Indian friends who have asked me that will Pakistan ever use nuclear weapons if there is a war between the neighbors. And I always assure them that no we wont need the nukes. Our military is strong enough to deal with you guys.

Pakistan may have a capable military but

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...an-knows-cant-win-conventional-war-india.html

But I also tell them that because of our nuclear arsenal. India does not DARE attack us directly, and hence we have the Balochistan insurgency and the so-called Pakistani taliban doing the work of foreign countries by trying to destroy Pakistan from within.

But pakistan has not been able to provide a single proof of alleged Indian involvement anywhere in pakistan.

India has reactor grade fuel for 1000 Bombs, and it is indulged in reprocessing.
So what that means, when translated to number of Bombs.

As usual "delusions" or you can provide the proof for same.

Pakistan may have a capable military but

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...an-knows-cant-win-conventional-war-india.html

But pakistan has not been able to provide a single proof of alleged Indian involvement anywhere in pakistan.

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on linkedin Share on stumbleupon Share on email Share on print |
India far behind Pakistan, China in nuclear technology: experts

* Nuclear experts say Indian missile technology inferior to that of Pakistan

* Indian delivery systems have reliability issues

By Asif Mehmood

LONDON: The world’s leading nuclear experts have revealed that Indian nuclear technology and capabilities are far behind than its putative adversaries, Pakistan and China.

Hans M Kristensen, director of the Nuclear Information Project at the Federation of American Scientists and Robert S Norris, Senior Research Associate Natural Resources Defence Council Inc, Washington, in the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists revealed that for New Delhi, the principal means of weapons delivery remains fixed-wing aircraft like the Mirage-2000 and the Jaguar. Unlike Pakistan and China, which have substantial deployed missile arsenals, India’s missile force is lagging, despite the test-launch of the Agni V in 2012.

The Bulletin notes, “The Agni I and Agni II, despite being declared operational, both have reliability issues that have delayed their full operational service.” The other missiles in the Agni series – the Agni III, IV and V – all remain under development. Indeed, the report notes that “the bulk of the Indian ballistic missile force is comprised of three versions of Prithvi missiles, but only one of these versions, the army’s Prithvi I, has a nuclear role”. Considering that the lumbering Prithvi I requires hours to get ready for launch and has a range of just 150km, it indicates that the Indian nuclear weapons capability is short-legged indeed, the experts said.

Nevertheless, the Bulletin notes, the development of the Agni V has introduced “a new dynamic into the already complex triangular security relationship between India, Pakistan and China”.

Former Indian naval chief Admiral Arun Prakash has admitted that India is lagging in nuclear capabilities and said, “We have to rely on the word of our DRDO/DAE scientists as far as performance, reliability, accuracy and yield of missiles and nuclear warheads are concerned. Unfortunately, hyperbolic claims coupled with dissonance within the ranks of our scientists have eroded their credibility.”

“As of now,” the Bulletin says, “we estimate that India has produced 80-100 nuclear warheads”. In the case of Pakistan, whose evaluation was done in 2011, the Bulletin analysis has said that “it has the world’s fastest-growing nuclear stockpile”, estimating that Pakistan “has 90-110 nuclear weapons”. The Pakistani arsenal, too, consists of mainly aircraft-dropped bombs, but with its Chinese-supplied missiles, it has a deployed arsenal of missiles like the Ghaznavi, Shaheen I and Ghauri and is developing longer-range missiles. Significantly, Pakistan’s India-specific arsenal comprises of the Nasr short-range (70km) ballistic missile, which can use nuclear weapons to take out troop formations and Pakistan is in the advanced stage of developing two cruise missiles – the Babar and the Raad.

Source:Daily Times - All Rights Reserved

Pak Nuke Arsenal Bigger, More Advanced Than India

STOCKHOLM: After racing ahead of India in ballistic and cruise missiles Pakistan seems to be surging ahead on the nuclear front too according to the recent statistics of the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), learnt PKKH today (Thursday).

A series of recent estimates by international nuclear watchdogs and reputed think tanks hold that Pakistan has a total of 70 to 90 warheads compared to India’s 60 to 80.

Pakistan already posses far superior delivery systems than rival India which include F-16s, long-range ballistic and cruise missiles as well as an advanced second strike capability. With a range of between 2000 km to 3,500 km, Pakistan’s Ghauri and Shaheen (Hatf Series) nuclear-capable are capable delivering nuclear warheads to any part of India. The 4,500km Shaheen III will also be able to hit Tel Aviv once inducted.

In contrast, India has had a series of failed missile tests recently and the only nuclear-capable ballistic missile in India’s arsenal which can be said to be 100% operational as of now is the short-range Prithvi missile (150-300km). Though the 700-km Agni-I and 2,000-km-plus Agni-II ballistic missiles are being ‘inducted’ into the armed forces, the earliest when these missiles can be ‘fully-operational in the numbers required’ is by 2012.

India’s status as a nuclear power has also been described as a “myth” by the scientist who carried out its controversial hydrogen bomb tests in 1998.

He said the device had only “fizzled”. The claims by the test director K Santhanam have provoked an outcry in India which treasures its nuclear status as a symbol of its power in Asia where it has been locked in an arms race with both Pakistan and China.

Source:Indian Defence Forum Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved

Well it is funny that Indians just dont want to accept this.

Pakistan has provided proof of Bramdagh Bugti the terrorist who is leading the insurgency in Balochistan seen in so-called Indian consulates in Afghanistan. ISI agents had taken photos of him with the indians and it was given to India. And whenever India demands that it wants its terrorists back, Pakistan always ask that India give Bramdagh Bugti. But ofcourse, nothing happens.
So come down from your high place and walk like a normal human being as India has many skeletons in its closet.

Well it is funny that Indians just dont want to accept this.

Pakistan has provided proof of Bramdagh Bugti the terrorist who is leading the insurgency in Balochistan seen in so-called Indian consulates in Afghanistan. ISI agents had taken photos of him with the indians and it was given to India. And whenever India demands that it wants its terrorists back, Pakistan always ask that India give Bramdagh Bugti. But ofcourse, nothing happens.
So come down from your high place and walk like a normal human being as India has many skeletons in its closet.

All those reports you posted have been refuted a hundred times ....I am not going to repeat the exercise again or the discussion will go off-topic.

For the bold part , Please give a source.

With a range of between 2000 km to 3,500 km, Pakistan’s Ghauri and Shaheen (Hatf Series) nuclear-capable are capable delivering nuclear warheads to any part of India. The 4,500km Shaheen III will also be able to hit Tel Aviv once inducted.

Ae you serious ? So its 100% confirmed about Shaheen 3's existance ? :woot:

All those reports you posted have been refuted a hundred times ....I am not going to repeat the exercise again or the discussion will go off-topic.

For the bold part , Please give a source.

Proof of RAW involvement in terror acts given to India
By Baqir Sajjad Syed

ISLAMABAD, July 21 Pakistan has handed over to India comprehensive evidence of Indian involvement in a number of terrorist acts on its soil.

According to sources, a dossier containing proofs of India`s involvement in subversive activities in Pakistan was handed over by Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani to his Indian counterpart Dr Manmohan Singh during their recent meeting at Sharm el-Sheikh in Egypt.

Pakistan has also shared these evidences with the United States and Afghanistan, specifically asking the latter to prevent the use of its soil for disruptive activities against it.

Although the information given to India is being kept highly secret, broad outlines of the dossier available with Dawn reveal details of Indian contacts with those involved in attacks on the Sri Lankan cricket team and the Manawan police station.

Operatives of RAW who remained in touch with the perpetrators of the attacks have been identified and proofs of their interaction have been attached.

Besides, description of Indian arms and explosives used in the attack on the Sri Lankan team has been made part of the dossier. Names and particulars of the perpetrators, who illegally entered Pakistan from India and joined their accomplices who had reached Lahore from Waziristan, have been mentioned.

Furthermore, the evidence of Indian link lists the safe houses being run by RAW in Afghanistan, where terrorists are trained and launched for missions in Pakistan. The dossier also broadly covers the Indian connection in terror financing in Pakistan.

A substantial part of the shared material deals with the Balochistan insurgency and Indian linkages with the insurgents, particularly Bramdagh Bugti, Burhan and Sher Khan. Pictures of their meetings with Indian operatives are part of the evidence, which also describes Bugti`s visit to India and the meetings he had with Indian secret service personnel.

It makes mention of the India-funded Kandahar training camp, where Baloch insurgents, particularly those from Bugti clan, were being trained and provided arms and ammunition for sabotage activities in Balochistan.

The sources claim that Dr Singh agreed to “look into Pakistani claims” and to take “corrective action” if proven. He is said to have assured Mr Gilani that India is against interference in other countries and Pakistan`s stability was important for them.

A joint communiqué, released after the Gilani-Singh meeting in Sharm el-Sheikh, reflected information-sharing because it included reference to Balochistan and the information available to Pakistan; reiteration of Indian commitment to a stable and democratic Pakistan; and an agreement on sharing real time credible and actionable information on any future terrorist threats.

Mr Gilani`s close aides confirmed that in his meeting with Mr Singh he took up the issue of India`s involvement in the attack on the Sri Lankan team and other subversive acts.

Foreign Office spokesman Abdul Basit said “Yes, these issues were discussed.”

Source: Dawn Copyright © 2013 DAWN.COM

Well DOnt want to go off topic but Pakistan has provided the proof, but India chooses to ignore it. And Vice Versa from Pakistan.

Ae you serious ? So its 100% confirmed about Shaheen 3's existance ? :woot:

Pakistan has the missile but cant test it as it will be a political nightmare for Pakistan. The West can digest the fact that Pakistan has missiles that can reach India but will raise a tantrum if Pakistan goes ahead and tests the Shaheen III, Hence, we just have to wait for the opportune time to do it.

^^this sher khan???
shere-khan.gif

Pakistan has the missile but cant test it as it will be a political nightmare for Pakistan. The West can digest the fact that Pakistan has missiles that can reach India but will raise a tantrum if Pakistan goes ahead and tests the Shaheen III, Hence, we just have to wait for the opportune time to do it.

If it is a political nightmare now, I wonder when will it NOT be one?
Claim of possession of complete and fully functional weapons without thorough testing is a false one. Pakistan will test the system as soon as it is ready for the first flight.

If it is a political nightmare now, I wonder when will it NOT be one?
Claim of possession of complete and fully functional weapons without thorough testing is a false one. Pakistan will test the system as soon as it is ready for the first flight.

it wont be a political nightmare when Pakistan will be able to stand on its own feet and not be begging the USA of economic and military AID. Pakistan will have to have a sound economic policy and have a budget surplus, it will be able to ease unemployment to a minimum and reduce poverty. Invest in infrastructure like more electricity, clean water and more schools. Once Pakistan can stand on its own feet economically, like MADE IN PAKISTAN being exported to most of the countries and the world dependent on Pakistani imports. Pakistan can than do as many long range missile tests as possible.

Actually India have bigger land than Pakistan, so Pakistan need more nukes.:lol::flame:

P.S I think Pakistan should use the money to stabilize the economy, build up Gawadar city, started by Musharraf govt, open new govt owned companies in Gawadar & move the peoples effected by floods & exteremist, in this new city, Gawadar have potential to become another huge economic city just like Karachi, & it is need of Pakistan.

Thats like a boy crying dude.... that doesnt change reality...

:lol: india is the regional power for many decades. we are much ahead of rest of south asia in terms of economy industry bollywood technology education etc. we can easily defeat rests together in a war. go through the numbers....

Indians are obviously worried that Pakistan has a more advanced missile technology than India and with nuclear capable it gives them sleepless nights. I have Indian friends who have asked me that will Pakistan ever use nuclear weapons if there is a war between the neighbors. And I always assure them that no we wont need the nukes. Our military is strong enough to deal with you guys.
Pakistan's missile technology more advanced than our ICBM SLBM missile defence.... we accept that. your nuclear tech more advanced than our fast breeder reactor, advanced heavy water reactors, hydrogen bombs.... your busus and trucks are better than indian tata buses..... your railwy is much better... your army is much better... your movies are much better than indians.... lol

Keep investing in Nukes while economy goes down, load shedding increases, floods causes billions of damage, terrorist attacks bring security concerns and blocking FDI.

This is what happened to USSR when they kept building military stuff while their economy went down the drain with hell lot of corruption.

Pakistan's nukes are not damaging India but Pakistan itself.

Not to forget this alarming growth rate of Nukes may bring economic sanctions, final nail in the coffin of Economy.

Keep investing in Nukes while economy goes down, load shedding increases, floods causes billions of damage, terrorist attacks bring security concerns and blocking FDI.

This is what happened to USSR when they kept building military stuff while their economy went down the drain with hell lot of corruption.

Pakistan's nukes are not damaging India but Pakistan itself.

Not to forget this alarming growth rate of Nukes may bring economic sanctions, final nail in the coffin of Economy.

Thats Right saanp Ji but what they are dilliosioned about the might of indian dileviry systems

Airial Platforms :

1. Jags
2.M2k's
3.Mig 29
4.Mki's

Naval assets

mig 29 K
Bharmos

Missiles(road mobile)

Prithvi series (150-350 Km Strike range Known)
Bharmos series (Super sonik 290 Km strike range)
Agni Serier
and some classified platforms

all of which are highly mobile and in IAF & IA arsenell ...lolzzz the same sceanario like one of the perparators of kargil adventure thought Hindu Banias wont be able and dont have the means and guts to attack well good for us there is no better enemy that is highli egoistikk and plays down its opponents capabilities :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom