What's new

Pakistan has 110 Nuclear weapons, edges ahead of India: USA Report

Dude grow up Pakistan is still a power, thats the reason India never dare to invade us, even the Azad Kashmir which India claims as Indian territory. Your military & intellectuals don't agree with you.:cheers:

:))))) On first place, India never had the intentions to Invade pakistan all wars happen btw us were the results of pakistans misadventure for which you paid the price too...(except 71, in which India came in only cause of request from Bangladeshis which they made cause of barbaric act of your army there)

We alsways wanted to solve the issue's with talks but its you country which never understood that...But now they are understanding that they can't take a inch with war..:agree:

Lol, I am really amused to see so much insecurity in your post, You ppl really wanted to be treated on par with India but you are not even understanding a simple thing that your country is not even in same league..!

More Funny thing in your post is tone of your post..! Are you Blackmailing US,UK ?? That if they don't treat you people as they treat indians then you will produce more and more Nukes ?? What a joke, Lol :lol:

And for the Underlined Part, India is already a regional power in south asia..! We already are!! Accept it or not its your personel matter,You ppl can think whatever makes you sleeps better... :lol:

Our country is more important for the world than India & the world understand it.

Whatever it seems to you but it is reality that if Pakistan will not be treated equally than they will be forced to do so, furthermore US itself says that they want a stable Pakistan with stable economy, so they should stop giving the loans & aids & help Pakistan like China help us by giving us technologies, opening their markets for Pakistani products & give them tax free status, modernising our security forces etc aids & loans given in the name of Pakistan never benefit the Pakistanis but goes into the pockets of Zardari & Co(& world knows this, hope they haven't forget Mr10%).

lol :rofl: India is not regional power in South Asia:no:, but if this dream made you sleep calmly so i permit you to dream so, Ok kid.:D

pakistan can develop more nuclear weapons and become the largest nuclear weapons holder in the world even then pakitstan wd be as unsafe as it is today. the biggest danger pakistan faces today comes from inside and not from india.

same goes for india.

Look. We never said we don't have danger from inside. We never said TTP and other stooges aren't a threat for Pakistan and it's society. But having internal threat doesn't mean that external threat doesn't exist. And that too in that case when we believe that internal threat is supported by the same external threat. With border conflicts still as present and alive as they were decades ago, it would be a real farce to claim that Bharat is not a threat for Pakistan. We also consider internal threats as the threats to security of Pakistan and that is why still we are conducting operations in different parts of Pakistan against TTP. In Bharat more than 1000 people died in the maoist violence in the year 2010. Did you canceled your military and defence procurements because of this threat? Obviously NO.

So the better claim would be that Pakistan faces threat from both inside and outside Pakistan. To claim that Pakistan only faces threat from inside and not outside is a complete farce.

:rolleyes:

Dear All, while it might sound cool having more than a 100 nukes, one has to look at it in context. If one recalls, the Soviet Union and its massive arsenal could not stop its eventual economic demise.

Pakistan is at a crossroads right now and given its dismal economic standing, these nukes will do nothing to help stabilize it. Moreover, Pakistan has greater internal threats like fundamentalism and the taleban insurgency. Nukes can do nothing to tackle these problems.

Pakistan cannot even pay its foreign loans and is currently printing money to cover it debt repayments and subsidies.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/111636/ignore-the-public-save-the-economy/

Pakistan needs to invest in its people, focus on eliminating corruption and build its economy. The strength of a country is not measured by its nuke aresenal, but rather its ablity to feed, clothe, educate and provide law an order to its citizens. Pakistan's leaders have failed in all aspects of this. Take care.

Our country is more important for the world than India & the world understand it.

Whatever it seems to you but it is reality that if Pakistan will not be treated equally than they will be forced to do so, furthermore US itself says that they want a stable Pakistan with stable economy, so they should stop giving the loans & aids & help Pakistan like China help us by giving us technologies, opening their markets for Pakistani products & give them tax free status, modernising our security forces etc aids & loans given in the name of Pakistan never benefit the Pakistanis but goes into the pockets of Zardari & Co(& world knows this, hope they haven't forget Mr10%).

lol :rofl: India is not regional power in South Asia:no:, but if this dream made you sleep calmly so i permit you to dream so, Ok kid.:D

Blackmailing the world are we? If world imposes economic sanctions, what will you do then? One nuclear bomb from your country, there won't be a country to speak off. So don't use word 'nuclear' lightly.

Asking for parity with India is like kids temper tantrum. Please grow up. You need to achieve that parity and not beg for it.

Dear All, while it might sound cool having more than a 100 nukes, one has to look at it in context. If one recalls, the Soviet Union and its massive arsenal could not stop its eventual economic demise.

Pakistan is at a crossroads right now and given its dismal economic standing, these nukes will do nothing to help stabilize it. Moreover, Pakistan has greater internal threats like fundamentalism and the taleban insurgency. Nukes can do nothing to tackle these problems.

Pakistan cannot even pay its foreign loans and is currently printing money to cover it debt repayments and subsidies.

Ignore the public, save the economy – The Express Tribune

Pakistan needs to invest in its people, focus on eliminating corruption and build its economy. The strength of a country is not measured by its nuke aresenal, but rather its ablity to feed, clothe, educate and provide law an order to its citizens. Pakistan's leaders have failed in all aspects of this. Take care.

Agree with you:tup:, but Pakistan should not close its eyes completely from its defence too.:pakistan:

Ignore the public, save the economy – The Express Tribune

Look no body here is saying that Taliban or Economy or Corruption etc etc etc are not a threat for Pakistan. We all agree with you on this part. Obviously all Pakistanis want it's govt to improve it's performance in these issues. They are as important as the threat we face from our eastern border. Let's assume today some 26/11 type incident happens, are you giving me the guarantee that Bharat wouldn't commit any misadventure with all the parity it enjoys over Pakistan in the conventional weapons arena. If you can give me this guarantee then I totally agree with your post. But if you can't give me that guarantee then definitely your post was a bit fail attempt to become Najam Sethi. ;)

I think instead of following Pakistan's path. India should concentrate more on its missile defense systems.

Hi Mr. Areesh and AmericanPakistani, I agree with your logic. Given the disparity in conventional forces that Pakistan needs a larger nuke arsenal. Moreover, India is a larger country and Pakistan needs more nukes and longer ranged missiles.

However, Pakistan needs to also improve its image and stand on its feet. My previous post was simply the frustrated economist talking in me. It is frustrating to me that corrupt leaders have weakened the economy. Moreover, given her weak economy, this report will only fuel the fires of calling Pakistan an unstable state. Take care.

Hi Mr. Areesh and AmericanPakistani, I agree with your logic. Given the disparity in conventional forces that Pakistan needs a larger nuke arsenal. Moreover, India is a larger country and Pakistan needs more nukes and longer ranged missiles.

However, Pakistan needs to also improve its image and stand on its feet. My previous post was simply the frustrated economist talking in me. It is frustrating to me that corrupt leaders have weakened the economy. Moreover, given her weak economy, this report will only fuel the fires of calling Pakistan an unstable state. Take care.

Agreed ANG. We also agree to your post that path to stablitiy and security of Pakistan goes through the economic and social security of Pakistan and it's people. But is it the responsibility of SPD or PAEC etc etc to look after it's economy or ministry of finance. If every ministry fulfills it's responsibility and the govt can overcome it's ineptness and corruption there is no reason that Pakistan would gain stability in the economic arena also.

The threat faces from eastern border is a reality and so as the economic turmoil it faces and both are equally important. :tup:

If you want peace , prepare for war ! (basic rule for world !)

India and Pakistan are fighting since 1947 , Why Can't Pakistan and India Live In Peace and harmony ?
People of Pakistan and Indai should spread peace and love other wise............... we can see the example of Hiroshima and Nagasaki .

Who are Talibans :
In 1980 Us & Nato countries provide billion of Dollers and Armaments
to Pakistan army to fight againts Russia in afganistan !
They succeed in Thier mission and Us become Super power.

Now in this region thier text target is Pakistan, Iran & India .
Afgan taliban are fighting for thier country .
AFGHAN TALIBANS ARE NOT FIGHTIG AGAINT PAKISTAN / PAK ARMY

Now america is building-up another group of terrorists against Pakistan & Pak army who are indulge in terrorism anti-human activities . India is also supporting this group to destablise Pakistan.
These people are not Muslims ! And not belong to any Religion.

In this decade Us establishment and nato army has killed more than 20 million innocent people in iraq and afganistan , and still they are Contractors of human rights !

Why america is giving Armaments for pakistan and india ?
Why the are spending billion of dollers in this region ????

Think about it !

Hi, I just reread the article and caught an interesting phrase, "Those figures make Pakistan the world's fifth-largest nuclear power, ahead of legal powers France and Britain. "

Notice the insinuation of western entitlement in this phrase, "legal". France and Britain are legally-allowed to have nukes... If I recall my history, the US helped the UK, which in turn helped France. Take care.

Last edited:
I like this news :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::pakistan:

Nothing bad here & we will not come under any monopolized foreign pressure, we all know that Pakistan needs it and more and it is our brilliant history while anti-Pakistan countries ever tried & trying to dis balance internal situation to stop but they must be understand that this progress never will stop and these countries have to change their mind about Pakistan, they are underestimating us. Best wishes for Pakistan.:tup::tup::tup:

here we go again .. all that ho ha for Pakistani nukes aint gona save Mr davis for the crimes he comitted... Clasic form of infromation warefare...!

Back
Top Bottom