What's new

‘Pakistan hands dossier on Indian terrorism to UN chief’

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
‘Pakistan hands dossier on Indian terrorism to UN chief’
Antonio Guteress assures envoy Munir Akram that he would review evidences against India, say sources

Khalid MehmoodNovember 25, 2020

pakistan-envoy-to-un-munir-akram-meets-un-secretary-general-antonio-guterres-photo-twitter-pakistanpr-un

Pakistan envoy to UN Munir Akram meets UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres. PHOTO: TWITTER/@PakistanPR_UN
ISLAMABAD:
Pakistan’s Ambassador Munir Akram has handed over the dossier on Indian state-sponsored terrorism to UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres, The Express Tribune has learnt.
Sources privy to the development told The Express Tribune that envoy Akram met Guteress at UN headquarters in New York on Tuesday and briefed him about the Indian involvement in terrorist activities in Pakistan.
The country's top diplomat, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, and the military spokesperson, Major General Babar Iftikhar, had presented the dossier earlier this month detailing India's involvement in terror attacks in Pakistan during the media conference.
Multiple video clips and audio clips, along with documents, were presented during the media conference of Indian handlers and terrorists communicating with each other and Indian intelligence handlers passing on instructions to terrorists in Pakistan.
Ambassador Akram told the UN chief that Indian is involved in orchestrating terrorist attacks in Pakistan and demanded him to take note of this.
Later in a tweet, he also confirmed the development without providing many details.
“Today I met UN Secretary-General @antonioguterres and handed over the dossier from the Government of Pakistan.. I will detail the press later on its contents,” he wrote on his official handle.

The sources said Akram maintained that the dossier containing evidences against India should be presented before the UN Counter-Terrorism Committee.
The insiders added that the UN Secretary-General assured the Pakistan’s envoy that he would review the dossier.

Hoping against the hope that UN will take action against India.

BTW, can there ever be a bigger evidence than Kulbhoshan Yadeve... why Imran Khan and aides are hesitant to present evidence and confessions of him to UN? We all know why.

BTW, can there ever be a bigger evidence than Kulbhoshan Yadeve... why Imran Khan and aides are hesitant to present evidence and confessions of him to UN? We all know why.
No we don't, please enlighten us. I would like to know.

When was Kulbhashan caught and who was PM then?

forget kulbhushan. what is happening in karachi airspace? is this a drill?
are we expecting attack?

When was Kulbhashan caught and who was PM then?

Nawaz Sharif... is it helpful?
Now answer why Imran Khan and team do not want to hand over facts collected from Kulbhoshan Yadeve and Uzair Baloch to UN?
forget kulbhushan. what is happening in karachi airspace? is this a drill?
are we expecting attack?

India would surely like to test Astra missiles, but first they need to acquire them in numbers, so wait another 3-4 years before they are ready for it.
Meanwhile thank Imran Khan for giving them opportunity to prepare, so that next time they are tougher challenge for a PAF who is sent out to air battle with their hands tied behind their back.

If there is proof sure it will

Now answer why Imran Khan and team do not want to hand over facts collected from Kulbhoshan Yadeve and Uzair Baloch to UN?

India would surely like to test Astra missiles, but first they need to acquire them in numbers, so wait another 3-4 years before they are ready for it.
Meanwhile thank Imran Khan for giving them opportunity to prepare, so that next time they are tougher challenge for a PAF who is sent out to air battle with their hands tied behind their back.

who said they are not, pls explain..

It was a drill. I verified from my own friends. Paf is on alert. They will again do something.

What evidence do you have? Just that he saying, yes I’m a R&AW agent? By that logic Kasab acknowledged he being a pakistani terrorist, do you agree? Such statements have 0 value unless these are made inside courts.

@ topic,

Good job. Regardless of any inaction, we should keep up with the information ante. On every international forum, we should highlight the Indian problem. People might not say anything but they will have something in their mind about this moving forward also helps to build a narrative in media.

I am in Karachi. Nothing is happening here except rain

Why are you spreading rumors?
Looks like you are too busy in your house, probably no outside sound in your home.we must not allow them to attack us again. We must destroy their jets inside pakistani territory. I am not your enemy and we have same feelings for our country. I am telling you everything is not right.last night was a bit scary.

Back
Top Bottom