What's new

Pakistan gvt has instructed relevant agencies to Identify those Afghans involve in negative propaganda

Hassan Khan is a journalist.

Quote me an official source.
Yes ....you are right ....I think it's not official ...or not even correct ... considering the propaganda still going on Twitter..one needs to be total heartless for going against a state and then staying also
Yes the randi rona has started already. Seen twitter messages of people engaged in anti Pakistan statements confirming their CNICs blocked. Including Mohsin Dawar. They asked for it since started trends for sanctions on Pakistan and Afghan disinfo lab information warfare. Blocking of CNICs means freezing of all activities requiring a CNIC including freezing bank accounts. NADRA is doing house cleaning which Sheikh Rasheed already informed couple of weeks back and now people who are anti Pakistan also being reigned down upon.

Saw news that MOFA has also instructed to prevent travel to Afghans and their families who are actively promoting anti Pakistan sentiments, to Pakistan for any reason including medical or educational grounds.
Share the news
Please change title from "relevant agencies" to "irrelevant agencies"

*sarcasm*

Namak Harams do not deserve our hospitality.
Yes..I still doubt it ..there is nothing on any news outlet or media ..
We can only hope it turns out to be true ..

Last edited:
There is really no need to be petty. We are not going to improve our relations with the Afghans by banning those Afghan nationals who criticise us.

no..

but it will make them think twice before barking

1628685064813.png

Back
Top Bottom