What's new

Pakistan govt has 'information' PDM is receiving foreign funding: Can you guess which foreign country?

Which one or multiple number of the following countries could it be?

• India

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Saudi Arabia

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Iran

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • USA

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • China

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • UAE

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Qatar

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • United Kingdom (Britain)

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Israel

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
5,000 years???

Did you add an extra 0?

Do you need a history lesson??

View attachment 694724

Majority of the "Hinduism" you guys follow right now was made 1,000 years ago, give our take 1,000.

The current form of Hinduism which'll prevail in India was made in the 1900's...

Did you know that? :D

a country which is 70 years old needs lessons in history . your history starts from md bin qasim .
bharat varsh is 5000 years old .
Government has information about many other things, Funding of terrorism in Pakistan by India, Terror camps run by India in Afghanistan, Nawaz Sharif is Raw agent, Truth speaking Medi groups and reporters are funded by Raw..so on and so forth....Biggest problem is that no one in the world gives it a single F***...and that will remain to be the case.

going by allegations hurled by pakistanis there are many types of fund providers against pakistan
RAW
CIA
MOSAD
SAUDIARABIA
YAHUDI
NASARA
DAJJAL
ILLUMINATI

ask any expert
bharatvarsh is existing ftom 5000 years .
What you're claiming only constituted northern india, just like the term "hindustani" only refers to someone from northern india, present day utter pradesh, Delhi, jangladesh, Bihar, parts of madhya pradesh, rajestan, haryana and Punjab.

Please show me old sources from all four corners of india where the word Bharat was used by the people to refer to their land.

I'll bet you $1000 that you can't.

You cannot see who voted for which country.

Anyhow ECP is in hibernation about foreign funding case languishing somewhere in 'procedure'.

Unfortunately the government is funded by IMF itself.
a country which is 70 years old needs lessons in history . your history starts from md bin qasim .

going by allegations hurled by pakistanis there are many types of fund providers against pakistan
RAW
CIA
MOSAD
SAUDIARABIA
YAHUDI
NASARA
DAJJAL
ILLUMINATI

It's the Somnath fund from India.

Sala7-al-diin never waged unnecessary war, he never even wanted to be a military commander, he aspired to be a polymath and a philosopher and most importantly a scholar in Hadith. Unlike most of you who learn Islamic history from fuckeeqat , oh sorry, haqeeqat news, I learn it from scores of books of different historians of respectable character.

You dumb twats think Muhammad bin qasim was some great commander of Islam and faith when I'm reality according to Ummayad sources, he was sent to the end of the Sassanids eastern borderlands, which were near the indus river, in order to raid local towns and villages and gather Intel on the people who live beyond the indus in order to subjugate them. Something that the great 4 Khalifa-al Rashidun would have never allowed. They don't teach you about the villages he had destroyed or that the Ummayads had no interest in spreading Islam to Al-Hind, but rather that the wars and raids were launched in order to have a foothold in the indus port cities that were near trade routes.

Go learn history little girl then try to challenge me [emoji6]

Thank You for wasting your time when that was the intended response which I sought. :D

And thank you for cursing me....that'll help me in reporting you. :lol:

India is also 70 years old. We're a bit older, by a day. :D

Keep repeating that when you go to sleep also. :lol:
i am talking about bharat varsh .which is 5000 years old .you people are part of bharat varsh , you prefer to read cut short history which you start from md.bin qasim .

Last edited:
i am talking about bharat varsh .which is 5000 years old .

LMAO

" Traditionally, the authorship of the Mahābhārata is attributed to Vyāsa. There have been many attempts to unravel its historical growth and compositional layers. The bulk of the Mahābhārata was probably compiled between the 3rd century BCE and the 3rd century CE, with the oldest preserved parts not much older than around 400 BCE.[4][5] The original events related by the epic probably fall between the 9th and 8th centuries BCE.[5] The text probably reached its final form by the early Gupta period (c. 4th century CE)[6][7]".

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahabharata

1607572544209.png

1607572460130.png

You believe in fairy tales now? :lol:

how is your made-up bharatvarsh 5,000 years old when Indo-Aryans crossed khyber pass and came to the indian subcontinent around 1,500 BCE at the earliest, which is 3,500 years ago???? maybe you came to india earlier in your flying vedic spaceships LOL

The_Celestial_Chariot_%286124515635%29.jpg

1607572531171.jpeg

My take would be first on India and now Israel, followed by Saudi Arabia and UAE. These four form a nexus critical of IK government.

how is your made-up bharatvarsh 5,000 years old when Indo-Aryans crossed khyber pass and came to the indian subcontinent around 1,500 BCE at the earliest, which is 3,500 years ago???? maybe you came to india earlier in your flying vedic spaceships LOL

The_Celestial_Chariot_%286124515635%29.jpg

View attachment 694738
sir
what is your estimate , how old you think bharat varsh is ?
My take would be first on India and now Israel, followed by Saudi Arabia and UAE. These four form a nexus critical of IK government.

why will we invest in pakistan we are a poor nation . only america and soudi arabia can give money .

LMAO

" Traditionally, the authorship of the Mahābhārata is attributed to Vyāsa. There have been many attempts to unravel its historical growth and compositional layers. The bulk of the Mahābhārata was probably compiled between the 3rd century BCE and the 3rd century CE, with the oldest preserved parts not much older than around 400 BCE.[4][5] The original events related by the epic probably fall between the 9th and 8th centuries BCE.[5] The text probably reached its final form by the early Gupta period (c. 4th century CE)[6][7]".

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahabharata

View attachment 694737

View attachment 694736

You believe in fairy tales now? :lol:
how old is bharatvarsh according to your history ?

sir
what is your estimate , how old you think bharat varsh is ?

why will we invest in pakistan we are a poor nation . only america and soudi arabia can give money .

You already know that. You also know you lost this convo...as do I.

I have read history. I know what I'm talking about, better you go study rather than spreading and believing in hearsay.

Back
Top Bottom