What's new

Pakistan got the Banglawash, lose series 3-0

Why didn't you use your referral? It's your team's fault.
Lol. India's fault if Bangladesh gets a decision in its favor and when a decision goes against Bangladesh it is a conspiracy by ICC. Do you not see some hypocrisy?

Lol. India's fault if Bangladesh gets a decision in its favor and when a decision goes against Bangladesh it is a conspiracy by ICC. Do you not see some hypocrisy?
We were out of referrals, if you were confident, then you would have used yours. Also, remember Mahmudullah's out, from 6 to wicket.

Serious case of patting one's own back.
Immature fools like these malign the good performance by their National cricket team. The Bangladeshi players themselves will be proud, yes, but not sanctimonious like this...
What the hell, to each his own..Anyways, it's always fun to watch these guys, rarely do they get a chance to celebrate. and when they do, my god, they make a good show out of it..:omghaha::omghaha:

We were out of referrals, if you were confident, then you would have used yours. Also, remember Mahmudullah's out, from 6 to wicket.
Actually that was an amazing catch, and you may put your fingers in your ears and pretend not to listen but if you know the rules of international cricket then you will know that there was no proof/reason to give it not out.

A well deserve win for Bangladesh, they outclassed current young looking Pak team in all departments, credit where its due, well played & congrats...

Pakistan is near of cricket revival,Now,I am sure Bangladesh will come to Pakistan for Cricket Series............;) :woot:

Congratulations to Bangladesh for well deserved win, they just dominated in all the ODIs.

About Pakistan, there are still a lot of positives to take from this series. Azhar came good as a batsman, his captaincy though needs some time. Saad Nasim showed his skills as a middle order batsman who can hit the ball, he still needs improvement. Rizwan was ok with the bat, but average with gloves. We need to put more focus on Sarfaraz, he needs some help in his batting technique. Sami Aslam today played well for this 45, and showed his skills. He can become next big thing for Pakistan Cricket in future. Haris needs to learn how to convert 30s and 40s into something big.

Please kick Hafeez out of the side, and no more Ahmed Shahzad, Umar / Kamran Akmals, Asad Shafiq etc. Bring in Babar Azam and Imam ul Haq and give these new guys some time to flourish.

The bowling in this series turned out to be big disappointment. Return of Irfan & Sohail and inform Saeed, Junaid and Gul will be a good bowling unit along with Wahab ofcourse.

Congrats Bangladesh. Cant believe Pakistan lose so badly. I always really want to see a strong team of Pakistan that makes interesting rival of India. Anyways All the best for future to Pakistan.

A person who was not part of the playing XI is suddenly leading the team from the front. What else can you expect? -_-

Pakistan present team is a young team and also they are improving slowly and learning
i am happy BD won
but all matches Pakistan team made 200+ plus run which is good
today was good start but wickets kept falling and runs fall
when it came to bowling there was no effect

Serious case of patting one's own back.
Immature fools like these malign the good performance by their National cricket team. The Bangladeshi players themselves will be proud, yes, but not sanctimonious like this...
What the hell, to each his own..Anyways, it's always fun to watch these guys, rarely do they get a chance to celebrate. and when they do, my god, they make a good show out of it..:omghaha::omghaha:

India going to be a Super Power in 5 years. that does not stop the Indians from celebrating.
Indians will enjoy a Bangla Whitewash something the Indians can use as a wholesome replacement of Fair and Lovely !!!

Pakistan are shit.

do respect Pakistan and its team who came to play
they are guest in our country and we are playing sport to enjoy
not to spread personal hates or like that if you dont like them keep it yourself

i enjoyed the matched :) though

images

AFTER LOSING ODI SERIES VS BANGLADESH
images

Back
Top Bottom