What's new

Pakistan General Elections 2013

What party would you vote for in 2013 Elections.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was supporter of PML-N, then I saw what work they did when they were elected 2 times. I was also fan of MQM, but we all know what they do.

Now I am supporter of PTI, hope they do not disappoint me.

11 people voted for ppp?? wtfudge!!!! :guns:

The group who voted for MQM have the most banned members... Shows alot...

aoa
merae kheyal mn pti aik umed ki kirn hae mrg shahid otne mature jamat abhe nai lakin aik bra pluse poin jo logon ko apne trf mutawajo krta hae woh yae k kamaz kam es ka qaid croupt nai agr woh koi bra kam nai kr paya toh kam az kam crouption bhee nai kre ga baqe sab jamaton ko hum dekh choke han or mare doa hae k allah baqe jamaton k logon ko bhe acha kam krne k tofeq dae kun k woh jase bhe han mgr han toh pakistani aameen

Lots of Indians voted on this... Really weird... Considering most Indians voted for the parties we despise the most.

How can you guys tell who voted for who? I can't seem to see that information

Traditional parties i.e PPP, PML, MQM etc., carries history baggage behind their backs and therefore their low voting understandable but why PTI gots only slightly over 100 votes???? Why Thousands of Pakistani PDF members opt out to stay neutral to relatively a new party appeal and chrisma of IK with popular slogans since the inception of this thread long 14 months back.

That thousands of undecided voters forms the real essence of this thread result which everyone should look for..and which will make any party win or lose on the fatefull election day…..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom