What's new

Pakistan gave China access to 'stealth' chopper from Bin Laden raid: Report

This comment on Yahoo pretty much sums up why China and Pakistan are allies

75c4c641bf0e4d66bcfbe51.png

Though I doubt the story, given the usual resort to 'anonymous US Establishment sources', the US has little room to complain here.

The US carried out an illegal raid in violation of the US-Pak alliance and Pakistani sovereignty, and therefore the US has no right to be demanding anything.

If there was anything worthwhile to share with the Chinese from the crash leftovers, good for Pakistan that it did so.

sir i think there was slight mismanagement on our side to after the raid...like it was night time...we could have covered and moved that tail in night time or placed a burnt motocycle silencer there telling americans that sir this is what is left of the tail...if u want it your most welcome....
non authorized media shouldnt have been allowed.....but maybe we wanted to show the world proof that america voilated our sovereignity and its not worthy of being trusted.....:undecided:

but i think in the end something positive did came out of it for us.

I feel sorry for the Pakistani to stoop so low as to give stealth tech to the Chinese in return for what? Whats really surprising is who told the U.S. that the Pakistanis allowed access to it.

I feel sorry for the Pakistani to stoop so low as to give stealth tech to the Chinese in return for what? Whats really surprising is who told the U.S. that the Pakistanis allowed access to it.

U could care less of our sovereignty,send helis,agents and kill thousands of innocent people in FATA including 168 children,side with india on everything and yet u talk abt stooping low? You gotta be shytin me.

lol CANT YOU SEE ON APPLE PRODUCTS MADE IN CHINA?MONEY CAN BUY ANYTHING EVEN GREECE BELONGS TO CHINA

well what did u expect?? china was obviously gonna get a peak. chinese can learn about their ram coating and other sensitive stuff and hopefully our radars would be able to see them.

You don't treat your WOT ally like this.Pakistan should have returned the Heli back to US.

no, I dont know about F16,

I know three different heli one black hawk, cobera and third ones name I dont know, were stolen by someone from NATO containers, 2 were later reported to have been sold to a "Chinese buyer". kamingi at its best :laugh: though I am waiting for the good news... :) :pakistan:

lol, Helicopters are not shipped using shipping containers. and they definitely are not shipped through Pakistan. They are loaded onto aircraft and transported directly to Afghanistan.

So what's the big deal? I thought China already had stealth technolgy what with their J-20 under trials.

Where stealth technology is concerned, China had bought parts of US F-117 Nighthawk shot down over Serbia way back in 1999 which helped them in the J-20 project. What the heck would they get from a damaged tail section except for paint and damaged rotor blades?

Back
Top Bottom