What's new

Pakistan full of praise for AK-47, AK Antony, AK-49 Kejriwal: Narendra Modi

Akhir Modhi jese 56 inch chest wale ki kejriwal jese common man se kyu phat ti hai :lol:

Grow up MODHI aur uske fake chamche! :D

Lol I hope that was sarcastic. But if it wasn't Modi is the last man whom you can expect to let India break apart and disintegrate!!!

Indira Gandhi sliced Pakistan into two in 1971. Since then they have been smarting.

This guy has an RSS indoctrination. Plus he is ruthlessly intelligent like Putin, Erdogan, Shinzo Abe, Ronald Regan and has better training and experience than all the above rolled together. Just imagine India doing a crimea on Baluchisan or Azad Kashmir.

LOL, look at their anxiety and desperation. They are banking on AAP to defeat him. After Delhi fiasco, people only throw eggs at Kejriwal now. :enjoy:

Modi launches anti-Pakistan assault on AAP - DAWN.COM

'Anti-Muslim' Indian leader Modi 'hated' in Pakistan | Asia | DW.DE | 19.02.2014

Pakistan's ISI 'seeking Dawood's help to target Modi,' intelligence agencies warn | Mail Online

Will Nawaz Sharif be able to handle Narendra Modi? – The Express Tribune Blog

Day of reckoning is coming for Pakistan.
:pakistan:
:sick:

Lol I hope that was sarcastic. But if it wasn't Modi is the last man whom you can expect to let India break apart and disintegrate!!!

Indira Gandhi sliced Pakistan into two in 1971. Since then they have been smarting.

This guy has an RSS indoctrination. Plus he is ruthlessly intelligent like Putin, Erdogan, Shinzo Abe, Ronald Regan and has better training and experience than all the above rolled together. Just imagine India doing a crimea on Baluchisan or Azad Kashmir.

LOL, look at their anxiety and desperation. They are banking on AAP to defeat him. After Delhi fiasco, people only throw eggs at Kejriwal now. :enjoy:

Modi launches anti-Pakistan assault on AAP - DAWN.COM

'Anti-Muslim' Indian leader Modi 'hated' in Pakistan | Asia | DW.DE | 19.02.2014

Pakistan's ISI 'seeking Dawood's help to target Modi,' intelligence agencies warn | Mail Online

Will Nawaz Sharif be able to handle Narendra Modi? – The Express Tribune Blog

Day of reckoning is coming for Pakistan.
:pakistan:
:sick:

BilKQ5_CcAAUm1s.jpg:medium

Narendra-Modi.jpg

modi-cartoon1367905728.JPG

Do you want to revisit the quotes of your own PM ( Nawaz Sharif) now towards his opponent during the elections?
I would say look before you leap!

Haste me to know where exactly did I try to vindicate what Sharif would say during his election campaign? I don't see any relevance here, Modi should be least interested in the political tactics adopted by Pakistani politicians. Thing that your hyperopic eyesight can't pick is the association of this statement with Pakistan, it can (if remains a policy) affect the relations of Modi (if elected as PM) with Pakistan.

So it's not a contest between Sharif and Modi, now I wonder if you have anything other than unfounded analogies?

The intention might "only" be aimed on the elections, but wrt foreign relations he can be a burden for India.

He's a veteran politician, I don't think political point scoring has got anything to do with his future foreign policy.

Back
Top Bottom