What's new

Pakistan Forces Check it Out!! (i have made this)

waleed bahi...
can you please make a picture banner for defence.pk? no offense but i think current one is bet pando.. yours is really kicka-ss one.

Good Work superbikez, this R mighty fancy (even though you did just make it for money :-)p))

Hey btw you mind if i contact you? I R writing a book about Pakistan Army and sure could use a sexy cover...

em not making for money :) i have spend my time/mind both stuff i have already made 1000 of super banners of US, CA, UK websites also i have already made lots of banner for Pakistani websites now. So thn lots of people told me why you make banner without any single amount now everyone told me even my friends dont work or made anything freely just make it out money you have brilliant in graphic and creative stuff soo thats the reason behind :) about banner of this website

ill tel you later about making banner of this website :)

waleed bahi...
can you please make a picture banner for defence.pk? no offense but i think current one is bet pando.. yours is really kicka-ss one.

waled bhai please do this for us .this time only free its reqest

ahaan no request ill made next week because now adays em free tommorrow is my last day so after whole week em on my job. I will make banner for this website on next weekend and if em free on my job ill make it...

ok paka.i will wait next week thanks if u need pic of ant thing please say to me i have 3000 pics of our forces

em not making for money :) i have spend my time/mind both stuff i have already made 1000 of super banners of US, CA, UK websites also i have already made lots of banner for Pakistani websites now. So thn lots of people told me why you make banner without any single amount now everyone told me even my friends dont work or made anything freely just make it out money you have brilliant in graphic and creative stuff soo thats the reason behind :) about banner of this website

ill tel you later about making banner of this website :)

Very nice work cheers!! :yahoo::toast_sign:

superbikez i will email (and pay) you too for ma book when its time, k?

Banner is really awesome. Keep up the good work and yes i agree superbikez that you have put alot of hardword and dedication and therefore should not just go out free. Kasrkin is ready to pay you for that.

ya guy im ready :) if Defence pk want sum changes im here .. to change n everylook i think

when u write and enter url Pakistan Defence 1st a banner comz on the whole page just like wallpaper and bt in the mididle bottom of the banner ENTER buton thn click on the [Enter Button] you enter in the defence.pk forum what about this idea ? :)

Great work. just wanted to know where you want to sell it i mean what you think who will be your potential costomers??

ya guy im ready :) if Defence pk want sum changes im here .. to change n everylook i think

when u write and enter url Pakistan Defence 1st a banner comz on the whole page just like wallpaper and bt in the mididle bottom of the banner ENTER buton thn click on the [Enter Button] you enter in the defence.pk forum what about this idea ? :)

But idea mate but it has to be ULTRA COOL. :sniper:

Its webby's forum and therefore his decision, but I personally think that would slow down the forum experience.

I like the present setup of entering the URL and being taken straight to the forum page/website page, but thats just my opinion.

P.S: Moving the thread to the suggestions section.

Its not a suggestion topic. Why admin/mod transfer my this thread to this suggestion ???? answer me its not suggestion thread now after thn no one can see easily this thread damn!!!

Its not a suggestion topic. Why admin/mod transfer my this thread to this suggestion ???? answer me its not suggestion thread now after thn no one can see easily this thread damn!!!

Well, its not a Military aviation topic either, so I can't leave it in that thread.

Other options would be the multimedia section or the members club.

Back
Top Bottom