What's new

Pakistan Football News & Discussions - August 2022 .

View attachment 958259

Haris Zeb rejected New Zealand U23 to play for Pakistan U23 in the AFC U23 qualifiers last month, but PFF could not provide him tickets. This has been confirmed by other sources as well. It's a fuc*ing disgrace. Sorry for my language.

@Hexlor @Maula Jatt @Menace2Society @Mirzali Khan @_NOBODY_

Bruh wtffff

Many Pakistani football fans that have interacted with him on social media are saying that he is interested in playing for Pakistan.

Tbh I think he shouldn’t. Especially after what happened to Harris Zeb. If the foundation at Pakistani sports is weak then we’ll keep on putting these guys at a disadvantage.

Alhamdulillah, the first leg in Phnom Penh against Cambodia has ended in a 0-0 draw. The second leg is scheduled for October 17th at Islamabad's Jinnah Stadium. Pakistan must secure a victory to advance to the second round of the World Cup qualifiers.

It's indeed a noteworthy achievement that Pakistan managed to secure a draw against Cambodia on their home ground, with seven out of eleven players being local Pakistani talents, while our best diaspora players, Harun Hamid and Abdul Samad, were among the substitutes.

@Pakistan Ka Beta @Hexlor @_NOBODY_ @Maula Jatt @Menace2Society @Mirzali Khan @waz @313ghazi @Areesh @Dalit

Alhamdulillah, the first leg in Phnom Penh against Cambodia has ended in a 0-0 draw. The second leg is scheduled for October 17th at Islamabad's Jinnah Stadium. Pakistan must secure a victory to advance to the second round of the World Cup qualifiers.

It's indeed a noteworthy achievement that Pakistan managed to secure a draw against Cambodia on their home ground, with seven out of eleven players being local Pakistani talents, while our best diaspora players, Harun Hamid and Abdul Samad, were among the substitutes.

@Pakistan Ka Beta @Hexlor @_NOBODY_ @Maula Jatt @Menace2Society @Mirzali Khan @waz @313ghazi @Areesh @Dalit
Massive match coming up.

I hope Otis gets to play in the next match(probably won't unfortunately).

Massive match coming up.

I have never been this excited for any match in my life in any sport. Otis wont unfortunately be available.

Massive news for Pakistani football. Remember the Pakistani prospect Layth Gulzar I wrote about not long ago?

He is featued in a article by the The Guardian called "Next Generation 2023: 20 of the best talents at Premier League clubs". "We pick the best youngsters at each club born between 1 September 2006 and 31 August 2007, an age band known as first-year scholars".

1697490414363.png

1697490439186.png

Link: https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...0-of-the-best-talents-at-premier-league-clubs

@Hexlor @Mirzali Khan @_NOBODY_ @Maula Jatt @Menace2Society @313ghazi @Pakistan Ka Beta @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Dalit @Areesh @Bleek @AlKardai @lastofthepatriots @waz

Massive news for Pakistani football. Remember the Pakistani prospect Layth Gulzar I wrote about not long ago?

He is featued in a article by the The Guardian called "Next Generation 2023: 20 of the best talents at Premier League clubs". "We pick the best youngsters at each club born between 1 September 2006 and 31 August 2007, an age band known as first-year scholars".

View attachment 962745

View attachment 962746

Link: https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...0-of-the-best-talents-at-premier-league-clubs

@Hexlor @Mirzali Khan @_NOBODY_ @Maula Jatt @Menace2Society @313ghazi @Pakistan Ka Beta @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Dalit @Areesh @Bleek @AlKardai @lastofthepatriots @waz
The boy has a good chance at Brighton. It's a really well run club, if he's good enough he'll get a chance.

Massive massive victory for Pakistan

Pakistan wins its first even world cup qualifier in Islamabad

Harun Hamid with the goal

@Abid123 @313ghazi
Alhamdulillah

I went crazy when Harun Hamid scored that goal. I cant even the describe the emotions.

Congrats to everyone who's been following Pakistani football. Probably the biggest moment in our Int football history.
I have no shame in admitting that I had tears when the refree blew the final whistle. Only a true Pakistani football fan would be able to understand. Look at the emotions of our players.

Alhamdulillah

I went crazy when Harun Hamid scored that goal. I cant even the describe the emotions.

I have no shame in admitting that I had tears when the refree blew the final whistle. Only a true Pakistani football fan would be able to understand. Look at the emotions of our players.

I can understand your feelings being a football fan myself

It is a huge win for Pakistan and I can just hope that it is the start of many big big things to come in Pakistani football

Hopefully this could help bring more money and support for Pakistani football

Massive match coming up.

I can understand your feelings being a football fan myself

It is a huge win for Pakistan and I can just hope that it is the start of many big big things to come in Pakistani football

Hopefully this could help bring more money and support for Pakistani football

The boy has a good chance at Brighton. It's a really well run club, if he's good enough he'll get a chance.

Please Support Pakistan Football on Social Media .

Like , Follow , Subscribe .

@AsianLion @Mirzali Khan @_NOBODY_

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom