What's new

Pakistan Football News & Discussions - August 2022 .

"Voldemort" and "Thanos" = Faisal Saleh Hayat and Ashfaq Hussain Shah.

1699750558172.png

What can you even say? Do these corrupt politicians get triggered so easily?

@Areesh @Hexlor @313ghazi @Menace2Society @_NOBODY_ @Mirzali Khan @Dalit @Pakistan Ka Beta @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @LeGenD @waz @One_Nation @Maula Jatt @Bleek @AlKardai @lastofthepatriots @AsianLion

We really should not even have to debate this. It's about more than just Layth Gulzar and Sahil Bashir; every 16-year-old Pakistani kid playing in top European leagues deserves a chance on our national team. We should be giving the best ones a chance to play in friendly matches. This is key for our national football team to grow and get better.

By doing this, we are reaching out to a lot of young talent that we haven't used yet. These young players in Europe are getting great training and playing against tough competition. If we bring them into our national team, they can bring new skills and knowledge that we might not have at home.

Also, having these young players on our team does two important things. First, it makes them feel proud and connected to their Pakistani roots, which can push them to do their best. Second, it brings new ideas and energy to our team. These young players have learned different ways of playing football in Europe, which can really help us.

Putting these players in friendly matches is a smart move. It lets our coaches see how well they play and how they fit with the team, but without too much pressure. This helps us make better choices for the bigger games.

Thinking about the long-term, this plan is really good for us. By connecting with our young players abroad, we're not just making our team stronger now; we're also setting up for a bright future in Pakistani football. We're building something that lasts, bringing people together and making our football team strong and inclusive.

So, bringing these young players from abroad into our national team is like investing in our future in football. It shows we're serious about being the best, including everyone, and reaching out to Pakistanis all over the world. This way, our national team can show off the best talent from inside Pakistan and from our people living in other countries.

@Areesh @Hexlor @313ghazi @Menace2Society @_NOBODY_ @Mirzali Khan @Dalit @Pakistan Ka Beta @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @LeGenD @waz @One_Nation @Maula Jatt @Bleek @AlKardai @lastofthepatriots @AsianLion @alphapak @FuturePAF @jamal18 @HAIDER @PakistaniandProud @maverick1977 @kingQamaR @aziqbal @Whirling_dervesh @Pak_Sher

Pakistan have so many talented players but our politics have destroyed football completely MashaAllah lyari is a talented good footballer, give him a chance, Pakistan board should also hire good coaches promote the sport from the grass roots. Did we qualify for 2026 fifa world qualification. I noticed Pakistan in the next, most difficult round, with Saudi Arabia , Jordan , Tajikistan in general, a good step in the progress of football back home. . Good luck to our Pakistan.

The whole country is in disarray , football federation is reflection of country
Handful of players won't win you matches (unless you have Maradona)

I remember as a Kid watching first ever game between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia unsure what level it was , but as a kid I was excited , because Pakistan was very good at Hockey so I figured it would be such a fantastic chance to see How Pakistan will play.

What I observed was , may be 1 player in Pakistan had some ability , and generally the Team work is what was missing , and Saudi Team once they scored the first goal flood gates opened

For football game ....
Need work by many people

a) Administrator (federation)
b) Coaches
c) Functional League , with Budget, and Clubs with Financially stable business plan
d) Professional Salaries for players
e) Medical Setup to help player recover from Knee/foot injuries

Expecting 8-0 win for Sadia Arabia

I would be hoping for 10 goals if they can do it , because I hate the Football Setup and administrators in Pakistan

I support Saudi Arabia at Asian Level (I am one of their biggest fans)

Last edited:
We really should not even have to debate this. It's about more than just Layth Gulzar and Sahil Bashir; every 16-year-old Pakistani kid playing in top European leagues deserves a chance on our national team. We should be giving the best ones a chance to play in friendly matches. This is key for our national football team to grow and get better.

By doing this, we are reaching out to a lot of young talent that we haven't used yet. These young players in Europe are getting great training and playing against tough competition. If we bring them into our national team, they can bring new skills and knowledge that we might not have at home.

Also, having these young players on our team does two important things. First, it makes them feel proud and connected to their Pakistani roots, which can push them to do their best. Second, it brings new ideas and energy to our team. These young players have learned different ways of playing football in Europe, which can really help us.

Putting these players in friendly matches is a smart move. It lets our coaches see how well they play and how they fit with the team, but without too much pressure. This helps us make better choices for the bigger games.

Thinking about the long-term, this plan is really good for us. By connecting with our young players abroad, we're not just making our team stronger now; we're also setting up for a bright future in Pakistani football. We're building something that lasts, bringing people together and making our football team strong and inclusive.

So, bringing these young players from abroad into our national team is like investing in our future in football. It shows we're serious about being the best, including everyone, and reaching out to Pakistanis all over the world. This way, our national team can show off the best talent from inside Pakistan and from our people living in other countries.

@Areesh @Hexlor @313ghazi @Menace2Society @_NOBODY_ @Mirzali Khan @Dalit @Pakistan Ka Beta @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @LeGenD @waz @One_Nation @Maula Jatt @Bleek @AlKardai @lastofthepatriots @AsianLion @alphapak @FuturePAF @jamal18 @HAIDER @PakistaniandProud @maverick1977 @kingQamaR @aziqbal @Whirling_dervesh @Pak_Sher
Without a doubt

10-0 Saudia Arabia inshallah

I dislike Butt GK , every time he rushes out of goal , hopefully get 5 goals on him with a Chip shot

Pakistan is lucky Salim Al Dawsari is injured yesterday

10-0 for Saudia Arabia
(3-5 Goals in first half)

Even if Saudia have a 16 year old Child forward playing or a untested U20 FW in substitute bench

Just mentioning it to raise hope for fans supporting the Pakistani team but expect a
detailed stern test

Roberto Mancini is playing with fire to call up very Young FWs to team, specially for Jordan game

But expecting hope Saudia Arabia is successful in game

But if the Pakistani Team has surprise players it would be interesting to see how things unfold

I am 100% on Saudia's side

Saudia also beat Maccu , back in 90's
9 -0 they also claimed they have some players playing in some league

Last edited:
10-0 Saudia Arabia inshallah

I dislike Butt GK , every time he rushes out of goal , hopefully get 5 goals on him with a Chip shot

Pakistan is lucky Salim Al Dawsari is injured yesterday
It's disappointing to see such a negative and disrespectful attitude towards our own national team. Wishing for our team to concede 10 goals is not just unsupportive but also undermines the very essence of being a fan. As Pakistanis, we should stand by our team, offering constructive criticism when needed, but always with the goal of seeing our nation succeed.

Hoping for our team's failure only reflects a lack of sportsmanship and patriotism. Instead of tearing down our own, let's focus on ways to uplift and improve our national team. Real fans support their team through thick and thin, and it's time to reflect on what it truly means to be a supporter of Pakistan in sports.

it will be painful to watch. i bet Saudi will score 4-0 easily
Sports are full of surprises, and we should believe in our players' abilities to give their best on the field. Let's rally behind our team and hope for a better outcome rather than expecting the worst.

Pakistan have so many talented players but our politics have destroyed football completely MashaAllah lyari is a talented good footballer, give him a chance, Pakistan board should also hire good coaches promote the sport from the grass roots. Did we qualify for 2026 fifa world qualification. I noticed Pakistan in the next, most difficult round, with Saudi Arabia , Jordan , Tajikistan in general, a good step in the progress of football back home. . Good luck to our Pakistan.
It's great to see recognition of the talent and potential in Pakistani football. There's no doubt that we have many gifted players, and the development of football from the grassroots level is essential.

Addressing the challenges that football faces in Pakistan, such as those related to politics, coaching, and infrastructure, is crucial for the sport's growth and success. Progress in the FIFA World Cup qualification rounds is a positive sign.

Let's continue to support and promote football in Pakistan, with the hope of witnessing our national team achieve success on the international stage. Best wishes to our Pakistan national team!

It's incredibly frustrating to see Pakistani media completely absorbed with cricket captaincy changes, utterly neglecting the groundbreaking football match our team is about to play against Saudi Arabia. This pivotal moment for Pakistani football is being overshadowed by endless cricket speculation. The media's blatant disregard for such a significant event in another sport is both angering and deeply disappointing. It's high time our media outlets recognize and give due importance to milestones beyond the cricket field.

@Areesh @Hexlor @313ghazi @Menace2Society @_NOBODY_ @Mirzali Khan @Dalit @Pakistan Ka Beta @LeGenD @waz @One_Nation @Maula Jatt @Bleek @AlKardai @lastofthepatriots @AsianLion @alphapak @FuturePAF @jamal18 @HAIDER @PakistaniandProud @maverick1977 @kingQamaR @aziqbal @Whirling_dervesh @Pak_Sher

Back
Top Bottom