What's new

Pakistan first, Saudis tell India

What a BS story.

Saudia has no interest whatsoever in the fight between pakistan and india. Right now it has more than its share of problems. Shale oil is flooding their market, they have their 1400 year old fight with Iran, their population is booming with young people who have never done a days work in their priveleged little lives....and you say they are busy choosing sides in a Pak/India squabble. Don't flatter yourself...just ask any Saudi.

Modi is a gujurati the only thing he would offer to an arab country is business dealings. India will never offer a defence pack or get embroiled in these never ending meaningless 1400 year old Muslim wars. India would never do anything that could jeopardize the future continuing purchase of defence technology from Israel. Israel is hardly going to continue selling high tech to India if it is in cohoots with the Wahabis.

Total BS.

Both Saudia and Iran are regional powers unlike puny emirates here and there. What needs to be done is to have mutually exclusive relation with both Wahabi Saudia and Shia Iran, they can be both our allies, as long as they don't try to change our national fabric. We are what we are, and we're proud of it. It's no longer the 70's, our national interests supersede all brotherly ties when it comes to peace at home. Or as Ataturk would say it:

"Peace at home, peace in the world"

Pakistan will remain an indispensable ally to KSA. Two states have deep rooted strategic understanding and fail safes to deal with crisis situations like the one faced in Yemen.
It's time we fill the gap with our Iranian friends aswell... The relations should be what they were back in Shahs era....

We can act as mediators between Saudis and Iranis.

Yes :yahoo:

By the way, i am yet to see a article by saudi media claiming this. Can you post at least one here, since you claim you do your research well. :cheers:

Can you see the air? Do you know your mom loves you and your father will always protect you? Nuff said!!!! Ask questions that sound like they come from an adult brain. Is RAW involved in Baluchistan???

Can you see the air? Do you know your mom loves you and your father will always protect you? Nuff said!!!! Ask questions that sound like they come from an adult brain. Is RAW involved in Baluchistan???

Another beautiful romantic bollywood dialogue and no fact, no source, no answer to my question. :yahoo:

Just throw the damn paper on my face, man, and end it. :cheesy:

Another beautiful romantic bollywood dialogue and no fact, no source, no answer to my question. :yahoo:

Just throw the damn paper on my face, man, and end it. :cheesy:

The paper was thrown on your face and it pushed you down on the ground on your face...BUT....you are too stubborn to not read and understand the facts and thus, these posts will go on for three hours, like a typical Indian movie. I just don't have an Indian GF that I can steal from you and bring to America :no:, so I'll just stop after this post. You can continue running on thin air and bio gases produced in the tummy !!! :tup:

Okay, Pakistan doesn't need any nice words from anyone.

All Pakistan need to see is, for example, investment, Saudi Arabia must prove to invest in Pakistan more than $5 Trillion Dollars (I am kidding, probably worth multi-multi-billion dollars investment) to defeat its westernized bitch (UAE)'s investment toward India.

Saudi Arabia also should punish UAE for their immature attitudes and childish. :disagree:

Well placed diplomatic and defense sources. :lol:

Does Modi not think before doing these silly things? Just like taking Romantic selfies with UAE princess, he offered a defense pact to Saudia :rofl: :rofl:

Calm down miyan Orangzaib. It is a feel good article for Pakistani consumption.

It's a question and not to you. I don't think I know anybody by that name.

Hey man, stop writing these silly posts. You aren't making sense and your hand is on fire in your picture. Put some water on it before your dad beats you up for not paying attention to details and playing with "fire" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom