What's new

Pakistan Finalizes S20 Submarine Order from China?

You mean Gibraltar and Grand Slam were legitimate, and the Indian counter-attacks were illegimate?
You mean that Pakistan's blocking of the plebiscite meant that Indian invasion and brutality and illegal capturing of Jammu Kashmir were established?
You mean that the UN General Assembly Resolution asking for Pakistan to withdraw all troops and arms-bearers prior to holding a plebiscite amounted to a support for Pakistan's position?

No First Use refers to nuclear devices.

Precisely. Infiltration. Rebellion. Sadly the latter never happened.

No. It does not mean anything like that. There was no natural law involved in the accession of Jammu and Kashmir. Perhaps you should look up and find out what natural law means.

Shocking to see how ignorant you are.

1. The 3rd June plan merely called for two Muslim majority homelands to be taken out from the body of British India and separated from India as Pakistan.
  2. The princely states were to be given the choice of accession to either India or to Pakistan
  3. There was no decision to plan the future of Kashmir through a plebiscite.
  4. There was no plebiscite held. There was no decision in that non-existent plebiscite, and it was not in favour of Pakistan, since it was never held.
  5. The Maharaja of Kashmir was the sole authority, being sovereign, to decide what he wanted to join. He did not overrule any plebiscite because none was held.

Actually idiot, it was not. No First Use, as you have already been informed, relates to nuclear devices only. Further, India entered Kashmir at the invitation of the Maharaja.

I suggest you ask your seniors to correct your understanding of the basics before you begin to comment. :enjoy:

So other than nuclear thingy, you do accept you took the way of oppression and cruelty in Manawadar and junagar..
and does it really matter if rebellion never happened? The objectives and the cause matters , not how it was executed/
And about the legitimacy , whih counter attacks are you talking about??? Seriously, no counter attacks were done by India, just attacks...
And Mister, using words like "idiots" completely show your etiquettes and manners. We are not here to abuse each other, but to show our thoughts on different matters. So my advice to you is, learn to behave yourself and then learn to face the reality. If you really want examples of Indian brutality on Muslims, then why not. You can google yourself or can ask me as well.

So other than nuclear thingy, you do accept you took the way of oppression and cruelty in Manawadar and junagar..

No, I didn't. I merely corrected your stupid error over No First Use.
There was neither any oppression and cruelty in Manawadar and Junagadh, or any illegality.

and does it really matter if rebellion never happened? The objectives and the cause matters , not how it was executed/

You mean an illegitimate attack is all right, and your concentration is on whether it was justified from your point of view? A hyena could say the same.

And about the legitimacy , whih counter attacks are you talking about??? Seriously, no counter attacks were done by India, just attacks...

Yeah, right.

First an attack by twenty odd squads; second, a full-scale attack with regular formations. And whatever happens after that is still an unprovoked attack?

And Mister, using words like "idiots" completely show your etiquettes and manners. We are not here to abuse each other, but to show our thoughts on different matters. So my advice to you is, learn to behave yourself and then learn to face the reality. If you really want examples of Indian brutality on Muslims, then why not. You can google yourself or can ask me as well.

Unfortunately, somebody who doesn't know what No First Use refers to, and doesn't know even the elements of the 1965 war, and doesn't have a clue about the events in Junagadh will not get any time from me.

Learn first, and enter a discussion afterwards. Don't waste people's time till then.

Guys please cease and desist from making or answering off-topic posts. Please stay on topic....

Back
Top Bottom