What's new

Pakistan facing $1b default threat in dispute with Karkey

Taking a personal jibe due to your lack of explaining skills is really below the belt...Then again cant really expect much can we :enjoy:
Reality hits hard, sorry if you felt it below the belt.

The judiciary (also known as the judicial system or court system) is the system of courts that interprets and applies the law in the name of the state.

The judiciary is the branch of government which administers justice according to law

I hope YOU actually know what you mean :rofl:

When your law failed rape victims and give a blind eye to lynching of a particular group of people, yes your "judicial system" and your government has failed the people!
The judiciary is the branch of government which administers justice according to law

I seriously hope you understand what does "administers justice according to law" means. And where its been done.

If a lynching is happening or a rape is taking place, we are failing at social level.
If the crime committed by people is not punished according to law then Judiciary will fail.

We at least know what we are facing coz we are questioning...You people dont even know what is going on coz like "you" said no one questions ;)
I dont know if you have any idea that India brought in Right to information in 2005. Its still in draft form in Pakisthan. FOIA has no teeths and has limited applicability on FGO's

Just like how Priyanka was asked to go to Pakistan and how people listening to songs or cheering for the wrong team are often told to got to Pakistan? :rofl:

We are not forcing anyone to stay with us...They chose to go to india...A choice they could have done on independence but didnt...Now they chose to go who are we to stop them? We dont force people into our borders :enjoy:
Historical and global practice, if people dont like someone they say "Go to Hell"....

So you want prove? Just google it and you will see what the reality actually is :enjoy:

Now quit derailing

Reality is India is developing, Pakistan is on verge of yet another sovereign default of payment.

If the crime committed by people is not punished according to law then Judiciary will fail.
Thank you for finally understanding :tup:

I stopped reading because my point has been made :tup:

Thank you for finally understanding :tup:

I stopped reading because my point has been made :tup:

And fortunately, the crime committed are getting punished as per law, so our Judiciary system is performing, although it might be delayed at times..but its working...

And thats what I told you initially, if you would have understood it, it would have not taken so much pain to learn basics.

Time to play diplomacy with turkey, this kind of situations are better managed at diplomatic level to gain some breather and some ambical settlements.
doubtful if every project goes that way then what is point in having agreements? Private sector will lose confidence and will not invest in the country.

the crime committed are getting punished as per law, so our Judiciary system is performing, although it might be delayed at times..but its working...
Sigh...STILL delusional? First argued about what judiciary system includes and got that wrong...Now you are still pushing the denial pill that it is working? Well, no one can argue with a denying person...there is no cure...RIP

Kindly stop polluting my thread...I requested early and this is the 2nd request next will be mods :enjoy:

PPPP started this mess and PMLN delayed it as much as could so that they might not get any backlashes. What more our people need to know about these corrupt parties?

PPPP started this mess and PMLN delayed it as much as could so that they might not get any backlashes. What more our people need to know about these corrupt parties?

These two status quo parties must not again come into power, Pakistan is not a rich country where they can pay huge damages, Godfather league and Pee pee pee have left no stone to damage Pakistan as much as possible, its purely incompetence and sheer treachery of the highest calibre. if these two status parties come again into power, they will probably sell half of the country Pakistani assets in next five years to pay for the compensation, Godfather league did nothing to investigate corruption in Karkey contract, had NAB prosecuted those responsible for the debacle, maybe our case could have been fought better at the international court.

Make Iftikhar 'Kanna Dajjal' Chaudry pay it. Snatch every single asset, every single dime, both from him and his son to pay off this liability.

It is quite shocking really. Turkey has friendly relations with Pak. Cant the GoT armtwist a Turkish corporate into going slow against a brotherly country?

Regards

Back
Top Bottom