What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Just to bring the discussion back to F-16s, is Pakistan even trying to lobby for more F-16s EDA or otherwise?
Difficult to say...but if it is..its doing a terroble job...i would have expected that an approval for second hand f16 would have been possible from third country

On the way to Karachi for IDEAS 2020 (if it isn't cancelled).
Former (F-16) Chief Test Pilot who tested the F-16 Conformal Aerial Refueling Tank System (CARTS) is expected to be there with a F-16 Simulator. Not sure which one.

This information is based on our interaction at last years Dubai Air show. However, with all that's going on with Covid-19 - I doubt he'll be making that trip.

94572696_1432499160262727_4969260269365624832_o.jpg

I case if you are wondering what kind of opaque liquid in those glassed being presented to them right before the flights, my strong guess is "very sweet drink", high in sugars. Fighter Pilots take "sweets" right before a sortie to keep their blood sugar levels high/optimum as low blood sugar has adverse effects on the pilot's decision making/performance.

I case if you are wondering what kind of opaque liquid in those glassed being presented to them right before the flights, my strong guess is "very sweet drink", high in sugars. Fighter Pilots take "sweets" right before a sortie to keep their blood sugar levels high/optimum as low blood sugar has adverse effects on the pilot's decision making/performance.
Not only sweets but there is full 3 course meal.

Not only sweets but there is full 3 course meal.

@Apex, @Windjammer, Totally makes sense right, take our dear friend Abhinandon for an example, had a big veggie meal at his place, did some fancy flying .... we shared our dogfighting mantra with him a lil bit....a few minutes later, slurped a sugary cup of Tea at our place .....! Dude was at the seventh heaven.....

Back
Top Bottom