• 1436078388855.jpg
    1436078388855.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 168
Sniper pod

Attachments

• 1436162012835.jpg
    1436162012835.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 162
We should try to get blk 52's going back to the stone age is not gona help us at all we are trying to come out of that era.
the block 52's are restricted. because they contain sensitive tech. thats why there (block 52's) are based on a modern airbase only at jacobabad. and with lockheed employees maintaining the f16.no chinese officers are allowed on the base. and also the block 52 are more expensive.

i am not trying to offend you . the point i am trying to makeup is that the US was very reluctant to sell the block 52's. and when it did it arrive it came with a lot of strings. such as PAF need permission from the US to use the block 52's abroad and especially in china. and any sealed parts have to be shipped to the US for maintenance. what i am say is a fact. that i read from a thread from where a PAF pilot talked about it. look it up. you'd be surprised.

i would defiantly recommend a mirage styled approach. by buying as many f16's as possible regardless of capability and upgrade them to a high standard.

i am not trying to offend you . the point i am trying to makeup is that the US was very reluctant to sell the block 52's. and when it did it arrive it came with a lot of strings. such as PAF need permission from the US to use the block 52's abroad and especially in china. and any sealed parts have to be shipped to the US for maintenance. what i am say is a fact. that i read from a thread from where a PAF pilot talked about it. look it up. you'd be surprised.

i would defiantly recommend a mirage styled approach. by buying as many f16's as possible regardless of capability and upgrade them to a high standard.

Welcome aboard sir. And just take things easy for start

Shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet.
For example, PAF Block-52s come equipped with CFTs.... they are not needed to fly within the country, rather for long range operations beyond Pakistan's borders. !!!

For example, PAF Block-52s come equipped with CFTs.... they are not needed to fly within the country, rather for long range operations beyond Pakistan's borders. !!!
yes i know they came with cat's all 18 came with them. the point i am stressing out to you is that the block 52 is significantly more advanced the the other f16 in the inventory of PAF. the initial US response to PAF request for 18 block52 was no due to the possibilities of china eventually reverse engineering the advanced tech. so PAF came with the idea of base the advanced f16's exclusively at jacobabad and no Chinese official is allowed on the base.
and also to prove my point. when Turkey was building their own f16 atTAI some part came from the US and were sealed. then one f16 crashed killing the pilot and upon inspection one of the sealed part was cracked open and upon inspection they found it contained a bug. that some thing you can check in the inter net and is true. To be honest i would prefer the FC-20 as it comes with no string's and is now available for export due to Russia allowing china to export it's AL-31FN engine built for the J-10B to Pakistan Asia and latin america.

Welcome aboard sir. And just take things easy for start
thanks

also to add to the last point i know the f16 can cross the border with or without the CFT'S

yes i know they came with cat's all 18 came with them. the point i am stressing out to you is that the block 52 is significantly more advanced the the other f16 in the inventory of PAF. the initial US response to PAF request for 18 block52 was no due to the possibilities of china eventually reverse engineering the advanced tech. so PAF came with the idea of base the advanced f16's exclusively at jacobabad and no Chinese official is allowed on the base.
and also to prove my point. when Turkey was building their own f16 atTAI some part came from the US and were sealed. then one f16 crashed killing the pilot and upon inspection one of the sealed part was cracked open and upon inspection they found it contained a bug. that some thing you can check in the inter net and is true. To be honest i would prefer the FC-20 as it comes with no string's and is now available for export due to Russia allowing china to export it's AL-31FN engine built for the J-10B to Pakistan Asia and latin america.
All the above was mentioned in the alleged interview of a PAF pilot, although there's no doubt that the Americans jealously guard the cutting edge technology incorporated in the Block-52s, the thing about so called ''kill switch'' is just a myth. If that was the case, who would invest billions in a system that may be beyond owners control. And as for Jacobabad, you make it sound as if it's beyond Pakistan's jurisdiction. The Block-52 in which the air chief flew on 23rd March didn't exactly fly out of Jacobabad.
also to add to the last point i know the f16 can cross the border with or without the CFT'S
I'm sure, even the Mashaq can cross the border but how deep can it go and return with how much time on station.

All the above was mentioned in the alleged interview of a PAF pilot, although there's no doubt that the Americans jealously guard the cutting edge technology incorporated in the Block-52s, the thing about so called ''kill switch'' is just a myth. If that was the case, who would invest billions in a system that may be beyond owners control. And as for Jacobabad, you make it sound as if it's beyond Pakistan's jurisdiction. The Block-52 in which the air chief flew on 23rd March didn't exactly fly out of Jacobabad.

I'm sure, even the Mashaq can cross the border but how deep can it go and return with how much time on station.
enough to go and lay waste to thrombay as envisioned by president ZIA who choose the F16 just for that specific role. if not it would have been f5's in PAF, but they really wanted f16's and the US sold it to them as the US needed Pakistan to help rebel the soviets in Afghanistan

such as PAF need permission from the US to use the block 52's abroad and especially in china. and any sealed parts have to be shipped to the US for maintenance.

No surprise there; that's how all BRANDED stuff is sold. OEM tries to Protect reverse engineering efforts (Chinese or any other third party inspection) and warranty claim goes void if you open sealed parts.

the block 52's are restricted. because they contain sensitive tech. thats why there (block 52's) are based on a modern airbase only at jacobabad. and with lockheed employees maintaining the f16.no chinese officers are allowed on the base. and also the block 52 are more expensive.

You are not telling me anything new nor hidden that I and we don't know thanks...

You are not telling me anything new nor hidden that I and we don't know thanks...
fair enough. nobody has mentioned it so i guess i may as well say to bring some understanding. p.s. i don't like the block 52's i would say co produce the fc-20 as it way better and much easier to buy and theres no strings. the US is to controlling.

No surprise there; that's how all BRANDED stuff is sold. OEM tries to Protect reverse engineering efforts (Chinese or any other third party inspection) and warranty claim goes void if you open sealed parts.
in this case if opened the contract is breached and there will be repercussions. wont be surprised if there are fitted with oil switches.

fair enough. nobody has mentioned it so i guess i may as well say to bring some understanding. p.s. i don't like the block 52's i would say co produce the fc-20 as it way better and much easier to buy and theres no strings. the US is to controlling.

What you are saying now has been going on over for the last 6-7yrs... Please do yourself a favor of not getting insulted by using the search feature of this site...

in this case if opened the contract is breached and there will be repercussions. wont be surprised if there are fitted with oil switches.

The repercussion, as is with all sophisticated equipment, is that you loose all after sale support of the OEM. This is all normal mode of business. If I sell you a Radar and you attach a non-standardized / non recommended power supply with it and for some reason it malfunctions; would you expect me to honor any warranty claims for that Radar? F16 or for that matter all planes are very sophisticated and complex machines. Tinkering without OEM permission or supervision would definitely make all or any warranty claim void.

What Oil switch??

Back
Top Bottom