What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Block 40 and above can.

It can when the option is asked, allowed, activated and the weapons are asked, allowed, sold and DELIVERED. So, yes you can is as realistic as the promise of CHANGE and YES WE CAN of Obama. Pretty much zero if you are not the chosen one.

F16 Auto-GCAS Crash Test: 'Automatic Ground Collision Avoidance System'

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Jut want to know do we have this system installed in our F-16s (MILU or Blk50/52) ..... ???

Jut want to know do we have this system installed in our F-16s (MILU or Blk50/52) ..... ???

It is under testing by the USAF...so no it isn't operational, not only within PAF, but worldwide I believe.

Difference b/w F-16 HAVing GLASS and not HAVing GLASS :sarcastic:

88-0170_001.jpg

For those who don't what HAVE GLASS is The Aviationist » U.S. F-16s tasked to destroy enemy radars, missile batteries to get the same radar-absorbing paint job of the F-35

P.S. Its such a silly name.

Shahbaz Falcons – Part 2/2
Pictures from PAF’s No.5 MR Sqn from Shahbaz Air Base, Jacobabad.
f-16_fighting_falcon_block52_pakistan_air_force_016.jpg

F-16D passing by scare crow planted for flight safety reasons on Shahbaz runway. A part from such conventional scare crows PAF has also employed sharp shooter men (equipped with rifles) to keep birds away from the air field.
f-16_fighting_falcon_block52_pakistan_air_force_017.jpg

2.F-16D Block52 powered by F100-PW-229 turbofan engine capable of producing of 29,100 lb (129.4 kN) thrust on full augmentation.
f-16_fighting_falcon_block52_pakistan_air_force_019.jpg

A No.5 Sqn pilot goes over his checklist prior to takeoff with F-16D block 52. F-16 Block52s are force multiplier platform for PAF and are equipped with array of air-air and air-ground munitions.
f-16_fighting_falcon_block52_pakistan_air_force_020.jpg

4.A F-16 pilot gestures ‘Thumbs Up’ to ground crew as he prepares for take off. The pilot is wearing Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System( JHMCS).
f-16_fighting_falcon_block52_pakistan_air_force_021.jpg
f-16_fighting_falcon_block52_pakistan_air_force_014.jpg

Falcons formation preparing for takeoff from Shahbaz Air Base.
f-16_fighting_falcon_block52_pakistan_air_force_010.jpg
f-16_fighting_falcon_block52_pakistan_air_force_022.jpg

6.F-16 Block 52 head on shot, showing Advance Identification of Friend or Foe (AIFF) antennas mounted on the upper forward fuselage in front of the canopy.

Scary thing is you can see civilian population right across the boundery wall and any goon can take a shot at such an important and expensive plane from rooftop

Please do not shoot from the hip. Think a bit. This is not the only post that has been made without considering much at all.

Also, take a look at your flags and see if they are correct.

American 65th aggressor squadron flying F-16s are being deactivated next month. Time for PAF to que to the US embassy. sorry folks, it seems those are F-15s, not F-16s.

Last edited:
Please do not shoot from the hip. Think a bit. This is not the only post that has been made without considering much at all.

Also, take a look at your flags and see if they are correct.
Leave it bro. I don't come here for people to have grudge and enmity against me for expressing my opinion.
Since that has started to happen,i rather leave this website. But things shouldn't be this complicated over here. You guys should really take it easy.
On topic. I don't think i have shot from my hips. In this picture civilian population looks right next to bounder wall
f-16_fighting_falcon_block52_pakistan_air_force_016.jpg

Scary thing is you can see civilian population right across the boundery wall and any goon can take a shot at such an important and expensive plane from rooftop

I haven't been to Jacobabad, but have been to Dhamial, and that place is just smack in the middle of civilian population. So are a couple of other bases.

But there are regular intel checks on the surrounding places and they do have a rough idea about who is living there.

by giving NOC for ex-jordan vipers, the US has fulfilled its committment to supply F-16s to PAF. the only option left is for the PAF to somehow convince the US to commit on the 'option' of 18 F-16C/Ds.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom