What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

PTI doesnot seem to be getting as opposition either... just a group in parliament !

Yar is tarah to koi bhi opposition nhn hai, N ki to puri NA hai!

Btw, I am having second doubts over KPK as well, N aur JUI mil saktay hain...

If you want to be realistic, PPP(P) will make a big comeback once PML(N) tenure is complete or terminated at some point. It's the same cycle we witnessed during the late 80's & 90's.

that was BB influence - Zardari is about politics of 'thuggery'. once he leaves the presidency, the immunity is over, and all the corruption cases will be opened again.....flee zardari flee to your french chalet, surrey palace and live amongst your illgotten gains.....the bhutto children are not interested in pakistani politics.....they wodunt know where to start.....PPP was CRUSHED in Punjab.....the ISI couldnt have done a better job.....!!!

Army wasn't called, they couldn't just go on on their own prerogative, they were under ECP and local government and Army was mostly used for terror related activities and transportation...

And since when has the Army been so obedient and by the book? I'd like to know who Kiyani voted for because that would clear the picture a lot. What if Kiyani gets another extension and CJ becomes the president after his retirement???

the opposition would be split, PTI wont join hands with PPP or MQM and ANP.

ofcourse they will try to discredit the mandate of PTI in KPK, and do sazisheen

my personal satisfaction is knowing that Zardari is not the President after 1st Sept-2013.....this was the biggest 'shame' on my country....

Worry not - PTI is another JI, they will go for dharnas and make life miserable for every one :D

Let him live up for 5 years, then see..

5 Years that Pakistan may not have.........his previous two terms we saw what exactly did he delivered by making Pakistan almost a failed state and on the brink of bankruptcy. Enjoy this friendly relationship with India at the cost of Pakistan.

I heard that Mr. Zardari did not cast his vote....Shame on Him....

Bhai were you sleeping all the time mass reports of rigging flying around and ECP turned kani deaf ignorant including video evidence why would people accept the results...ECP taking U Turns on decisions of re-elections in khi and some parts of Punjab clearly it is rigging and muk muka.
In Karachi only elections were rigged but not in Punjab Society hasn't changed much Sir we will have to accept that fact and try to change it and Karachi needs to be controlled

5 Years that Pakistan may not have.........his previous two terms we saw what exactly did he delivered by making Pakistan almost a failed state and on the brink of bankruptcy. Enjoy this friendly relationship with India at the cost of Pakistan.

almost bankruptcy? that was a lie said by Musharaf.

in 1998, foreign reserves were 8 Billion Dollars, When Musharaf tokeover in 1999 He said Pakistan has just 500 Million FS, in 2000, SBP release the statement of around 9 Billion FS. So what you call it? Musharaf put 9 Billion from his own pocket? or what? On the top Pakistan were having sanctions yet, NS broken foreign aid/loans.. which Musharaf continue to follow.

from 1948, everyone saying Pakistan will be fail state, they said same in number of times even in 2008, 2010... But Pakistan is still moving on, and I am sure this time NS will bring up his all promises and make us back on track. Since this time I am sure PML-N will able to achieve 5 year mark.

I heard that Mr. Zardari did not cast his vote....Shame on Him....

He did... by some postal way which is allowed to government officials..

But yes still Shame on Him ;)

the opposition would be split, PTI wont join hands with PPP or MQM and ANP.

ofcourse they will try to discredit the mandate of PTI in KPK, and do sazisheen

I think MQM & PTI form a natural alliance, which they haven't formed unfortunately. With such a divided opposition, PML(N) will have a free run of the Government.

screenshot1205201313210.png

Who seems to be another Coalition Partnering PML-N ???

Back
Top Bottom