What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

YE WAQAT BI ANA THA.....:hitwall:

942467_575832495782271_901776584_n.jpg

247712_569309896425516_1663875424_n.jpg

Karachi is the only city of the world where the voters have no right to put stamp on the sign of their candidate:Watch the persons providing ballet papers after making stamps on KITE, no option for voter

What in the world was that? I don't know what was more crazy, that there is no secrecy involved in voting or whether video cameras are allowed to record footage of people making choices. Saw atleast one guy putting his choice in front of the election official, were the others put in in behalf of the voter as asked to by the voter themselves? That is what it looks like to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear as I said earlier.....Punjab ne ASBIYAT KI BUNYAAD PER FAISLA KIA HAI.....kaab taak poore Pakistan ko Bradrioo ka ghulaam baney ga.....

KAAB HOOSH AYE GA INKO........:pissed:

First of all, there are some cities in Punjab where PTI won. So Punjab isn't an all loss for PTI. Now you are asking the people who have voted for one party time after to suddenly switch and vote a new party. It can't happen over night.

PTIs win in KPK is huge. I hope they deliver there so the rest of Pakistan can see it and have a change of heart in the next election. That's how political parties evolve and expand. PTI is has a brave future.

ooooooooo my GOD..... what a confusing nation.....we pakistaniz...... we simply don't know what we want..... only govt can't bring revolutions we have to change ourselves..... what ppp have done was really worst..... now we are going toward better... pml-n is much much better thn ppp ... i am happy :) :yay:

Dear as I said earlier.....Punjab ne ASBIYAT KI BUNYAAD PER FAISLA KIA HAI.....kaab taak poore Pakistan ko Bradrioo ka ghulaam baney ga.....

KAAB HOOSH AYE GA INKO........:pissed:

look this is not exactly what happened, this is not how Punjabis voted, but this is the result.. I dont know why it shaped like this...

Good analysis.

However I do not expect PPP to rely on negative politics.

Sindhis too want to see the economic development.

As long as PML-N doesn't take a "panga" with army, their 5 years are safe.

And

Thus we may see major startup of mega road projects throughout Pakistan.

Same thing with industry.

This is what Sharif's do best when they are focused on development (and not starting Islamic panaga with others).

I hope PTI and Imran will play a constructive role in the assembly

I hope PTI and PLMN form an alliance.

Think about this guys.

Think about it.

As much as I would like to see a PTI and Pmln coalition happen, I think it won't. PTI went too aggressive on mudslinging on Pmln. Waaay too much. And now it might be too hard to come back from those patwari name calling and forming a coalition govt

First of all, there are some cities in Punjab where PTI won. So Punjab isn't an all loss for PTI. Now you are asking the people who have voted for one party time after to suddenly switch and vote a new party. It can't happen over night.

PTIs win in KPK is huge. I hope they deliver there so the rest of Pakistan can see it and have a change of heart in the next election. That's how political parties evolve and expand. PTI is has a brave future.

winning or losing is one thing but PTI has proved itself a national party and has shown their presence and vote bank in all over Pakistan including Karachi and sometimes margin was not that huge

PTI went too aggressive on mudslinging on Pmln. Waaay too much. And now it might be too hard to come back from those patwari name calling and forming a coalition govt

you know approach of policians before election is always different than after election..let see how it goes :)

At one point it looked like it was going to go up to 80%

Pakistanis has got into the habit of democracy :D. Though I supported IK but NS built your roadways way back in 90's and is pro-development, wish you the best for next 5 years.

look this is not exactly what happened, this is not how Punjabis voted, but this is the result.. I dont know why it shaped like this...

Yar, tum logon ko kaha b tha..PTI should have detailed plans and preparations to stop dhandli :cry:

PML(N) just rigged the fcuk outa elections in Punjab last night...Geo News fully supported them... disgusting..

What in the world was that? I don't know what was more crazy, that there is no secrecy involved in voting or whether video cameras are allowed to record footage of people making choices. Saw atleast one guy putting his choice in front of the election official, where the others put in in behalf of the voter as asked to by the voter themselves. That is what it looks like to me.

Dear one think which you failed to observe that "one guy" was accompanied by another guy wearing MQM batch......I think only because of this he had that privilege…..:whistle:

BTW the person who was delivering ballet paper to the voters have typical outfit of MQM workers……so I may be wrong but it appears to me that the government staff were assisted by helpful MQM workers….. :tup:

How the fukcin hell did Khwaja Saad Rafique win form 125? That bloody pedophile was clearly going to lose and then resorted to cheap tactics and rigging.

The plus from Lahore though is that Shafqat Mehmood won!

Can anybody recap what happened through the night.

Seats that are 100% counted for..

Media reports say turnout was 60%! That is a tight slap on face of Taliban scum :tup:

Yup, so many people here crying rigging, hardly anyone is stopping to think what a huge voting turn out it was. That too, in the face of serious threats of violence. I applaud the courage of people for coming out in such huge number and just VOTING. Who ever they voted, don't care, the fact they showed these talibs scum they aren't afraid speaks volumes.

Back
Top Bottom