What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Who won guys?

(PML-N) Nawaz Sharif won handedly, but not enough to win a majority. PTI came second with less than half of what PML-N got. It's still a big achievement for PTI to come second and be able to form a government in KPK, especially since they were not even on the map before these elections.

I am taking summer school. I will be going to Pakistan if PTI announces Long March to Islamabad. PML N massive rigging.

Army that could not control the riggers can just fart and make money!

I will be the first one to take the bullet of SSG or Police. I am going to Pakistan if Long March is announced!

Im thinking that how we will bear these next 5 years, we will be still called terrorists, no education, no water and electricity, no foreign investment, full corruption, we are cursed nation and we will remain like this..

This is all FAKE.

IF PTI does NOT announce Long March...I will start calling the names of the people and their addresses of the corrupt people that are giving money to generals, their kids and politicians.

ECP is just arse.

I am coming to Pakistan for Long March.

Voters - 86189802
Punjab - 49259334

So basically,the road to Islamabad goes through Punjab.

This is all FAKE.

IF PTI does NOT announce Long March...I will start calling the names of the people and their addresses of the corrupt people that are giving money to generals, their kids and politicians.

ECP is just arse.

I am coming to Pakistan for Long March.

PTI has nothing to be upset about, it came second place and it is set to win the next elections if it can show that KPK is in good hands. No one outside of PTI seriously thought that PTI would win, they would do well but not win. The fact that they came second is something that PTI should celebrate and use it to show that they're ready to lead the nation in 2018.

Remember, the reason why they lost was because of Punjab and Nawaz' rant about how IK was inexperienced. Once KPK is prosperous, IK can show off to Nawaz and win Punjab from PML-N.

Voters - 86189802
Punjab - 49259334

So basically,the road to Islamabad goes through Punjab.

Unfortunately, but that doesn't mean that other provinces aren't important. Nawaz may have won Punjab, but he needs a majority, and he can't get that without support from other provinces and the only province he can even hope to get support from are Baluchistan and KPK, and both of them are set to support PTI.

PTI has nothing to be upset about, it came second place and it is set to win the next elections if it can show that KPK is in good hands. No one outside of PTI seriously thought that PTI would win, they would do well but not win. The fact that they came second is something that PTI should celebrate and use it to show that they're ready to lead the nation in 2018.

Remember, the reason why they lost was because of Punjab and Nawaz' rant about how IK was inexperienced. Once KPK is prosperous, IK can show off to Nawaz and win Punjab from PML-N.

Your argument that no one was serious about PTI winning the elections is precisely what media will portray. See Imran khan got more seats from cities. See we all said that.

Its media that says the same schmuck. Its a perception war!

Long march announced and I will be there.

Okay gents, I'm done for today. Good night!

CONGRATS TO PML-N FOR WINNING THE ELECTIONS, AND PTI FOR WINNING PKP AND GOING FROM NOTHING TO SECOND PLACE!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom