What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Please Update me,,, Is Dr.Yasmeen Kicking a.s.s. of Nawaz Sharif in NA-120?

yes she totally kicking his butt....unlike Imran khan who is leading from every constituency he was contesting from (and will win)

931439_10151593619479666_781108831_n.jpg

@mafiya YES!!!

:rofl: they are crying....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to list the unofficial results as reported by the Pakistani media as they come in. I'm only listing the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf results where the party is leading

NA-001
NA-002
NA-003
NA-004
NA-407
NA-008
NA-035
NA-047
NA-048
NA-057
NA-056
NA-063
NA-120
NA-149
NA-152
NA-228

@SUPARCO
Dear i am afraid :pissed: my vote is wasted .. i (we . entire family of 8 members) voted from na48 islamabad for pti but the issue is that we just made one stamp on bat .. kia srf aik hi stamp lagana tha ? :hitwall: we were given just one greenish big sized paper . just finding the bat was enought to cast our vote . we didnt looked around after finding the bat icon.

few days ago a friend of mine told me that one needs to stamp at two places .. hell it seems our votes are wasted ..

at worst cant it be considered half vote ? :pissed:

NA-250 Karachi..

Awam ne sab officials ko bahir janay se rook dia..

Jab tak Voting nahi hogi tab tak nahi jaanay dain gain..

NA-129 is also PTI strong hold. Mansha Sidhu has the strongest bradari support there

Time to list the unofficial results as reported by the Pakistani media as they come in. I'm only listing the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf results where the party is leading

NA-001
NA-002
NA-003
NA-004
NA-007
NA-008
NA-020
NA-035
NA-047
NA-048
NA-057
NA-056
NA-063
NA-071
NA-072
NA-120
NA-149
NA-152
NA-228

Seems like PTI comes as the opposition party in Punjab, majority party in KPK. PML-N won't be able to form a central government, though. Good fight in Punjab, my fellow PTI warriors.

@SUPARCO
Dear i am afraid :pissed: my vote is wasted .. i (we . entire family of 8 members) voted from na48 islamabad for pti but the issue is that we just made one stamp on bat .. kia srf aik hi stamp lagana tha ? :hitwall: we were given just one greenish big sized paper . just finding the bat was enought to cast our vote . we didnt looked around after finding the bat icon.

few days ago a friend of mine told me that one needs to stamp at two places .. hell it seems our votes are wasted ..

at worst cant it be considered half vote ? :pissed:

Bhai aik vote per aik he stamp lagta hain do nahi. So if you have stamped on bat, your vote is valid for NA.

Back
Top Bottom