What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Let's not get excited folks...

For example, if a polling station result comes from DHA, PTI will win surely, if it comes from some other area, it will be PML or other party...so it depends.

Wait for the whole constituency.

ایم کیو ایم کی دھاندلی کی تیسری ویڈیو بھی سامنے آگئی
@Mirzay @darkinsky

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to list the unofficial results as reported by the Pakistani media as they come in. I'm only listing the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf results where the party is leading

NA-01
NA-48
NA-56

i voted from na48 . i just stamped once on the bat .. i am afraid i have left something that was too obvious and my vote will be wasted ? kitnay jagoun pa mour lagani thi ? ma na srf aik jaga lagai ha .. was my first time voting ..

Time to list the unofficial results as reported by the Pakistani media as they come in. I'm only listing the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf results where the party is leading

NA-001
NA-002
NA-003
NA-048
NA-056
NA-120

yasmin rashiddddd leadinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

People of Karachi are standing against MQM - goons, People of KPK standing against TTP - That's really encouraging.

People of Karachi are standing against MQM - goons, People of KPK standing against TTP - That's really encouraging.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom