What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

The ECP 8300 service is receiving heavy traffic and is jamming...the polling officer also asking serial number, which is available through 8300 and people who didn't check beforehand are having problems now.

The ballot papers are confusing to fold, here in NA-125 the ink keeps on smudging, had to veeery carefully fold my paper so not to allow the ink to spread on other party symbols. Proud to see so many army officers and their wives come to vote and do so on the Bat! Same goes for seniors, mashallah!

The ballot papers are confusing to fold, here in NA-125 the ink keeps on smudging, had to veeery carefully fold my paper so not to allow the ink to spread on other party symbols. Proud to see so many army officers and their wives come to vote and do so on the Bat! Same goes for seniors, mashallah!

WTH, Army officers coming in uniform?

As for the smudging issue, have you seen that image which shows how to fold ballot paper, fold it sideways, not top down.

Women barred from voting in Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam Fazl’s Fazlur Rehman's constituency.

Back
Top Bottom