What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Btw, I just Got news that Nawaz Sharif is in London. Not sure whether its true, but if it is then what the hell is he doing there on the most important day?

Preparing for evacuating his family and money if IK wins.. :rofl:

Ok guys, time for the duty.. :police: See you all in Naya Pakistan, In Sha Allah.. :pakistan:

183761.gif
:tup:
smileys-thumbs-737311.gif
smileys-applause-801735.gif

aww man can't sleep.
Listening to Insha Allah by Junaid Jamshed.
My boards are in 4 days and i am hooked to my computer and my phones election app.

Very hard to tell, but the only possible way is to replace the ballot boxes with boxes containing fake votes during counting phase. If lights will go out during that time, they can replace the boxes with their own boxes by taking advantage of no light. For that, we've provide torches and emergrncy lights all our polling agent. So lets see..

Polling will stop at 5pm, but the voters who will be there at polling station till 5pm will be allowed to cast their vote, so you can say the doors will be closed for new voters, but voting will continue till 6 - 7 pm depending upon the number of voters, after that the counting will start which can take time till 9 - 10pm. After that we'll have un-official results. However they'll announce official result by 13th May.

one of the methods is:

what they do is buy votes, they ask the voters to stamp on their symbol and then hide the ballot paper in their pocket. then they go out to show it to the person who would in return given him the said money. then that guy would collect 20-30 votes like this and then give it to their trusted worker, when he would go to cast vote, he would also cast all the other 20 votes as well...

For iPhone users, Geo News and Dunya News have both updated their apps to provide election results for provinces/party and provinces/candidates respectively.

Can anyone please tell when will the election results be announced

Can anyone please tell when will the election results be announced

From what I gather the counting starts as soon as the polling ends. It's quite different from India where the ballot boxes/EVMs are kept in locked rooms for days before counting.

hahaha
Voters are there but many polling officers are late and the polling hasn't started in many stations.

Kohlu: Rocket attacks on polling station.
No casualties reported.

COAS just casted his vote.

I wonder who he voted for. :P
His constituency NA-54 and PP-10

Still some polling stations are not functional due to no polling box or polling staff.

What is this BS.
BTW this is happening in Karachi.

Just so you know the COAS could have voted through postal ballot but he decided to set the example by voting in the polling station.
Media saying he is the first COAS not to vote by postal ballot.
Respect for this man.

Back
Top Bottom