What's new

Pakistan Economy can be worth Trillions $$$$$

Its very simple you see, you guys get 1 billion in the name of 'aid' per year, correct? You just have to ask for aid for the next thousand years. There you go, you got the trillion dollar mark.

May be your government does not want to wait thousand years, therefore they have come up with the new scheme.. The scheme is, "Pay us 2 billions per year and attack us with drones whenever you want"lol

This way you get the trillion mark in 500 years! you guys are so funny and entertaining. i love you all..lols

I just forgot. Could anyone remind me which country has the largest number of beggars in the world?

This is just a troll thread, you cant be worth trillions when you charge no duties on Chinese goods lol

Pakistan's economy has everything which a successful and prospering country needs. You name it and we have it.. but there is one thing that is zero and that's the leadership. We need 200 right men sitting at right posts and then we can grow 10% a year just in 3 years time.

That is actually the whole game plan behind war on terror..american agents like TTP and AQ will destablize the region and create excuses for world police american to establish permenant bases and channel out petroleum resources. Pakistan is the future gateway of central asian energy.

ISI had firm grip over Afghan talibans but CIA executed the sympathy deal for OBL from Saudi jail to refuge in Afghanistan which helped him erode the Pakistani influence and hold on Afghan talibans. Goes to show whose intrest did he really served.

I just forgot. Could anyone remind me which country has the largest number of beggars in the world?

It seems you don't know what's happening in the world. is your government also lying about getting money from their western master? no wonder. may be they are telling you that India is getting all the aid.. its not your fault. all i can do to you is LAUGH. LOL

It seems you don't know what's happening in the world. is your government also lying about getting money from their western master? no wonder. may be they are telling you that India is getting all the aid.. its not your fault. all i can do to you is LAUGH. LOL

Please have a look at this

The Hindu : News / International : U.K. to review aid to India

Do you want me to quote figures about which country has the honor of having the largest number of beggars, prostitutes, AIDS patients, female infanticide, homeless, malnourished people in the world. Keep laughing :)

IF IF IF .... after how many IF and BUT we will see good light in Pakistan.... ONLY IF AND BUTS will not help .... We need to do something ....India is getting fast ahead....

No.
India is not growing fast atall. Its turtoise in nature. a Mighty elephant I may say.Everyone likes to have a well developed neighbourhood. Be it India or pakistan. I dont wanna live in a glossy 20 floor building in the middle of a slum. Same goes with countries.Good example is EU( ofcourse ignore todays after recession effects).Developed countries thinking will be different to developing and under developed. The later keep thinking of pressing the red button whenever gets a chance, while the later keeps thinking of saving their nation from that holocaust.
IF a BIG IF both India and Pak are developed, I am certainly sure that none of them wants to have nukes in their arsenal,cos both of them know that will take them back a 100+ years.
If we can trade 100`s of billions of dollars every year with countries thousands of miles, we would rather love to do that trade with our neighbours.

our "begging bowl" paid for your hostages. go figure..rich and glorious india or oppurtunists?

Please have a look at this

The Hindu : News / International : U.K. to review aid to India

Do you want me to quote figures about which country has the honor of having the largest number of beggars, prostitutes, AIDS patients, female infanticide, homeless, malnourished people in the world. Keep laughing :)

oh my god.. you don't even know which link to be provided. you're supposed to give me a link which insults India, but you poor guy ended up doing somethin else. And if i laugh at you then you become angry. lol.. this article is saying that UK is going to stop aiding India as India does not require that and it can take care of herself. they also have the same notion for China. and we never rejected the points that you're taking about like the AIDS or below poverty line and beggars or whatever. you know the difference between you and us, we accept our mistakes and setbacks and we work to rectify them.

we don't take money from US and allow them to attack us everyday. you do that. so better you accept it. you can not even utter a word against them for the drone attacks. You guys are sick and making fun of yourself for others to laugh at you. and you get angry also if someone laughs at you. lol

oh my god.. you don't even know which link to be provided. you're supposed to give me a link which insults India, but you poor guy ended up doing somethin else. And if i laugh at you then you become angry. lol.. this article is saying that UK is going to stop aiding India as India does not require that and it can take care of herself. they also have the same notion for China. and we never rejected the points that you're taking about like the AIDS or below poverty line and beggars or whatever. you know the difference between you and us, we accept our mistakes and setbacks and we work to rectify them.

we don't take money from US and allow them to attack us everyday. you do that. so better you accept it. you can not even utter a word against them for the drone attacks. You guys are sick and making fun of yourself for others to laugh at you. and you get angry also if someone laughs at you. lol

I quoted an Indian newspaper to prove you wrong that India doesnt take any aid. Of course the newpaper sugarcoated the bitter reality by saying that India doesnt need aid. The point was that you were wrong in caliming that India doesnt take aid.
We cant fight usa and we know that. I feel it is enough for us that an eight times large neighboring country cant dare cross our borders and just settles on empty threats. Also do you want me to quote USA apologizing when Pak stopped its supply chain on a border violation. pak is showing utmost maturity on the drone issue while USA is being highly immature.
If you had realized the plight of people in your country, you would have forgotten to laugh at others long ago.
I am not angry. I perhaps posted a wrong smiley. My mistake.

I quoted an Indian newspaper to prove you wrong that India doesnt take any aid. Of course the newpaper sugarcoated the bitter reality by saying that India doesnt need aid. The point was that you were wrong in caliming that India doesnt take aid.
We cant fight usa and we know that. I feel it is enough for us that an eight times large neighboring country cant dare cross our borders and just settles on empty threats. Also do you want me to quote USA apologizing when Pak stopped its supply chain on a border violation. pak is showing utmost maturity on the drone issue while USA is being highly immature.
If you had realized the plight of people in your country, you would have forgotten to laugh at others long ago.
I am not angry. I perhaps posted a wrong smiley. My mistake.

Do you feel to laugh at yourself? Coz I do. US apologised so that the people like you become happy. but you can't see that huh? If they really meant that, or scared because you're going to stop the so called supply chain, then why these drones are not stopped? Are you saying "IF ANYONE WANT TO ATTACK PAKISTAN ON THE REGULAR BASIS THEN JUST APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE TO COMPLETE THE FORMALITY." (lol) Is that what you mean?

And yeah, by the way, your eight time larger neighbouring country will not attack you. You know why, because Pakistan will reply the attacks. Don't you know that we're so scared of that? (lol)

You know what, If India doesn't want Pakistan to reply to the attack, then India just have to give some money to Pakistan! You see, Pakistan doesn't reply to those who give them money. Your government also has the scheme that if someone give more money then they can allow regular drone attacks. lol

Now, you still wanna reply and make me laugh even more?? LOLLLZZZ.. I love you man...

I agree that Pakistan is very very strategically located.

it is the doorway to many countries.

but this strategic location is of no use if you dont allow other countries to use it.

you have to think practically if u want to use your position to its full potential.

u will benefit from your location if and only if you let other countries benefit from it as well.

else u will only get the satisfaction of hurting others but will not prosper.

Every country in the world has some form of advantage, and there are many examples, like post WW -2 Japan became second largest economy with minimal resources. Singapore which is a small fishing village is a big economic hub. Nigeria, with so much oil, is still struggling to be in the developing category. The point is it is not what you have but how you put what you have into use that makes or breaks a country. Pakistan needs to get its fundamentals right (i.e security situation) right before it can even think about economic development. As for India, it has to get its own fundamentals (i.e corruption, poverty and education) right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom