What's new

Pakistan doesn’t have a single lion, tiger, rhino

I didn't actually new Pakistan has Rhinos! Thats new to me! BTW ya! situation of wild life is not very good in Pakistan! Even blind dolphin (Which is found only in Pakistan) is in danger!

Last edited:
I didn't actually new Pakistan has Rhinos! Thats new to me! BTW ya! situation f wild life is not very good in Pakistan! Even blind dolphin (Which is found on in Pakistan) is danger!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

related to the topic, i think we had rhinos in deosai plains, anybody knows??? it just came into my mind

Ya the same media,the later half of the video,Pakistani channel and a Pakistani commentater,with the Musalman ka Jazba:lol:,this is why i say u dont deserve to ask for sources

This topi is for you! It will help you keep your mouth shut!
beardcap.jpg

:wave:

what happened??? BTW I am leaving the forum for half an hour as Pakistan's final with Australi is started! bye :wave:

Edit: Ok that was a typo! :crazy:

Last edited:
....AND THEN PEOPLE CRY THAT INDIANS TROLL

Dil pay mat lay yaar, zayada hi lay lia hai tu nay :D

OnTopic:

I visited Lahore Zoo once, and i was totaly disgusted to see the state of animals there, it was looking more like a nazi labour camp, week/think starved lions, monkeys, elephants, zebras, deers.
Not sure if i hv seen a rhino :undecided:

anyway
There is no value of poor human life now a days, who gona look for the wild animals.

I didn't actually new Pakistan has Rhinos! Thats new to me! BTW ya! situation of wild life is not very good in Pakistan! Even blind dolphin (Which is found only in Pakistan) is in danger!

I think blind dolphins are found in Bay of Bengal as well......

Armed Pakistanis + fear of animals = No more lions, rhinos and tigers.

^^^duh...I live in Islamabad, how can I miss adventure, :lol:

those lions are open, just like in jungle!!

Armed Pakistanis + Dangerous Animals = No more lions, rhinos and tigers.

I once came across a report about the only Lion in Kabul zoo,name Marzan.

It was during the time when the Taliban captured Kabul.
One of the taliban fighter goes high on adrenaline and jumps into the exhibit where Marzan was kept,in order to show his manliness.He tried to dominate over Marzan using his bare hands.Well,the lion didnt like the idea at all,gave this guy a few slaps leading to his death.

The next day,his brother comes to avenge the death.This time he throws a grenade at Marzan.Marzan survives the grenade,but looses an eye and his face is pretty badly disfigured as well....

The whole incident kind of shows how much of insanity these people were capable of.

just look what these people had done....

AF-Kabul-lion2.cut.jpg

The man beside the poor lion just shows that,no matter what,humanity still exists....

Back
Top Bottom