What's new

Pakistan Didn't Pay a Penny for South Asia University; India Stops Midway

That's quite generous of you given Sri Lanka had recently announced a complete stop on any Visas handed out to Pakistanis.

Not visas but "visa on entry", there is difference.

For those who are saying it should be in SL/BD/Nepal etc the fact is India is paying 51% of the costs. IF anyone else can aford to pay this much be our guests and build the university in your country. but ou should not expect India to pay majority of the money and have the university in some other country.

If everyone was paying an equal share then it could have made sense to shift to a "neutral" country

Its pointless to spend money on something which no Pakistani will ever take advantage of. First average Indian need to stop hating Pakistanis. We are same people yet Indian hatred for Pakistanis is mind boggling.

LOL People are whining about University should not open in India but in other country... Well then pay 51 percent of total cost and open it in your country like India will pay 51%

LOL People are whining about University should not open in India but in other country... Well then pay 51 percent of total cost and open it in your country like India will pay 51%

Why rest of the countries are even paying half of cost for something which will be build in India? Does not make any sense to me. Sri Lanka was best place for this university, nothing to do with who spend more.

Why should Pakistan pay for a university located in India, wisely spend Pakistan money to build their own university and run by Pakistan without any hassle come from India.

They could set up this in BD. Which is a neutral place.Chittagong is a good place. Bangladesh have international universities like Asian Women University and OIC Islamic University

University is in the wrong place.
The thing is after its campus is competed Indian Government will take all the operational cost for running it ............Do you really think Bangladesh can take such burden. India has no problem to give , but Afghanistan,Bhutan,Nepal and your own country find India best place it already has world class universities and finding lecturer and researcher will be easy. Again Afghanistan,Bhutan,Nepal student are great numbers in India and their government want India, as it provide several scholarship to student from these countries. Just google to find the world class institution in India. no one liner please.

Located in India financial responsibility on Indian, Pakistan shouldn't pay a penny.

Lol at rich landlords. Hindus were mostly low caste and few hindu khatris who are baniyas and not landlords.

Pak was dominated by muslim land lords. You are confusing Bangladesh with Pakistan.

Get some lesson from any repudiated book or site not from madarsa story teller. Man I am katriya, from Rajput pariwar and do you know we are in majority in north india in 6 states. So stop this hatered post, you can never grow and Pakistan can never grow like this. I have heard from visiting professor from LUMS when i was doing my MBA in Delhi and he was so forward thinking person man i was really impressed with his vocal skill, body language,knowledge,etc. Get out of the gutter mind and think how can India and Pakistan can look forward........ as previous member has said Status quo is not helping both countries, and i am not saying we don't have nut case but at least we are trying to get out of this hatred mindset. Peace.

Get some lesson from any repudiated book or site not from madarsa story teller. Man I am katriya, from Rajput pariwar and do you know we are in majority in north india in 6 states. So stop this hatered post, you can never grow and Pakistan can never grow like this. I have heard from visiting professor from LUMS when i was doing my MBA in Delhi and he was so forward thinking person man i was really impressed with his vocal skill, body language,knowledge,etc. Get out of the gutter mind and think how can India and Pakistan can look forward........ as previous member has said Status quo is not helping both countries, and i am not saying we don't have nut case but at least we are trying to get out of this hatred mindset. Peace.

I was writing about hindus of Pakistan before partition. Its historical fact that Republic of Pakistan as we know today was 90% muslim and dominated by muslim "landlords". Hindus mostly belonged to either low caste or khatris (which is punjabi trading caste and have nothing to do with North Indian kutria like you).

Even sindhi hindus mostly were either low caste and many of them still live in Tharparkar, Sindh or sindhi hindu trading castes. No such a thing as hindu landlords in our part of the world, and lets even forget about Balochistan and KPK/FATA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh bhai you are kutriya but likes of you bown down their head in front of us. I was writing about hindus of Pakistan before partition. Its historical fact that Republic of Pakistan as we know today was 90% muslim and dominated by muslim "landlords". Hindus mostly belonged to either low caste or khatris (which is punjabi trading caste and have nothing to do with North Indian kutria like you).

Even sindhi hindus mostly were either low caste and many of them still live in Tharparkar, Sindh or sindhi hindu trading castes. No such a thing as hindu landlords in our part of the world, and lets even forget about Balochistan and KPK/FATA.

Do not learn about us from kali mata ka mandir.
Man i might have mistaken you were talking about India, and thats why replied but what chest thumping are you doing on landlord, In India also Hindu landlord were there but around 1950 India brought land reform and remove large holding of land from Zamindars.

But man why are you so racist and why talk about other religion in such disgrace, what type of education have you got it does not suit you. Man i have muslim friend they are not like you are almost********** MOD can you take action on this individual he is hell bent on getting this thread in troll war.

Man i might have mistaken you were talking about India, and thats why replied but what chest thumping are you doing on landlord, In India also Hindu landlord were there but around 1950 India brought land reform and remove large holding of land from Zamindars.

But man why are you so racist and why talk about other religion in such disgrace, what type of education have you got it does not suit you. Man i have muslim friend they are not like you are almost********** MOD can you take action on this individual he is hell bent on getting this thread in troll war.

I just wanted to correct other Indian poster, you are getting pissed of for nothing. And don't go around throwing racist tag like typical retard.

Agreed. But this is good in theory and with certain assumptions.
Tell me, any Pakistani would want to go in India where they are seen with suspicion? Suppose if we want to go there and go then what is guarantee that we will not be threatened, treated fairly, will have all permissions to study and travel freely like other countries, will not be monitored?
Bro its a fact that Pakistani will be treated as an enemy in India and vice versa.
Due to ingrindation of enemity in our veins we will never treat each other at length which we treat others onto.
If it is built, then there are going to arise severe issues for Pakistanis whether you accept or not but these are facts.
Yet pray that sanity prevails and this step should be initiated.

Why not go ahead without pakistan if they don't want to pay ?
Just re draw the payment scheme and build the uni.
Win-win.

............ The agreed formula was that India would contribute 51.8 per cent towards the operational costs, with Pakistan having the next highest share at 11.83 per cent.

Pakistan has the unique distinction among all SAARC members of never paying its contribution ever for the University. Starting from 2010, Pakistan owes a grand total of $7.8 million (Rs 49.5 crore) towards the project.

A commitment is a commitment. If Pakistan agreed to pay 11.83 per cent of the operational costs, then it should be held to that commitment. A sovereign nation upholds it agreements, always.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom