What's new

Pakistan deploys more troops on Indian border

I think pakistan is trying to cover up their gaps in the fight against terror by dragging in india to it.

I think India is trying to keep insurgents engaged with Pakistan Army while it (India) builds several new military cantonments close to the sensitive frontier.

Everyone, particularly Indians should remember that Pakistan is fighting insurgency solely for its own benefit and Pakistan is not answerable to any country. Updating its allies of the progress is a different thing, and that is not called answering.

I think India is trying to keep insurgents engaged with Pakistan Army while it (India) builds several new military cantonments close to the sensitive frontier.

Everyone, particularly Indians should remember that Pakistan is fighting insurgency solely for its own benefit and Pakistan is not answerable to any country. Updating its allies of the progress is a different thing, and that is not called answering.

Yes i understand, but the fight is for its OWN benifit, as long as that benifit is in tandem to the americans benifit, until then there is no problem. But the issue starts when the war becomes selective for ONLY your own benifit and if the americans intrests are ignored, and i believe when that happens you guys raise issues with respect to india.

It is probably an attempt to force the US to participate in solving the Kashmir issue.

What recent hostilities???Did we made an incursion in your territory??
Can we have a list of incidents in the past month??? Looks like army is moving back to eastern border because it feels TTP is weakened.May be TTP is waiting for some time before it launches a fresh assault.I am just saying a few hundred soldiers are not going to make a difference on the eastern border,when India is not taking any aggressive action,whereas these few hundred would be able to beat lots of Talibanis.

Daily cross fire between rangers and BSF. Initiated everyday by the Indian side.............

I am not concerned though. The troop movement during 2001-2002 standoff is the kind of thing that indicates that the sh*t just hit the fan, metaphorically speaking...............

PA preparing for Water War.

Its not that simple, a water war will not be like a conventional war, it will comprise of systematic strikes on Dams and Barrages of the enemy to cripple the country's energy source and gain access to the stopped water.

It is probably an attempt to force the US to participate in solving the Kashmir issue.

US has too many interests in India to risk dis pleasuring it, I think they will remain silent on the Kashmir issue................
Military and Think Tanks already know that................
So I would call your assumption incorrect...............

US has too many interests in India to risk dis pleasuring it, I think they will remain silent on the Kashmir issue................
Military and Think Tanks already know that................
So I would call your assumption incorrect...............

Agreed.But the US also wants Pakistani soilders to fight the taliban on the western frontier.
By moving soilders to the eastern border pakistan is sending out a message that in future it can pull back troops from the western frontier and place them in the eastern front.

No body here is saying don't deploy your army anywhere......but the article is about the excuse that Pakistani leaders are making ...for their non performance against Taliban.....

And thats the excuse you people are using to step up activities on the Eastern front, so that RAW can continue its help of the TTP unhindered................see how it works, the story can be shifted any way you like............:chilli:

Agreed.But the US also wants Pakistani soilders to fight the taliban on the western frontier.
By moving soilders to the eastern border pakistan is sending out a message that in future it can pull back troops from the western frontier and place them in the eastern front.

We are not engaged at the western front for the US, they have been there since 2001 but we came in 2008. Pak Army had to move to the western front to counter the Taliban who were becoming a growing threat for Pakistan. So we have no obligation to keep our troops on the western front.

Should need arise, we can move all available military units to the east, para-military will be able to handle the West.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom