What's new

Pakistan Day Parade, 23rd March 2022.

...& while the PAF showed its might with the addition of the J-10's & upcoming Block III - another Air Force was preparing its jets too.

HAL - Samosay.jpg

Tejas - Burned.jpg

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @AeroEngineer @akramishaqkhan @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Clutch @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @iLION12345_1 @Khanivore @khansaheeb @kursed @Liquidmetal @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Nomad40 @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PanzerKiel @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @Trango Towers @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

Shair o Shayeri is part of our culture. It was a poet who first dreamt about Pakistan. We cannot take it out of it. Besides, there are people who enjoy every bit of that poetry including my mother who happens to do our own Shayari as well. For them, this is a unique aspect of the parade.
well, i agree with that, but no need to scream every shair and make it over the top, the being dignified part still stands. it need not be continuous as well, i.e., shair after shair, they can give a break in between.

they can do without screaming shair o shayeri, just tell us what is going on in a dignified manner, they can take help from ptv sports for that (commentary and all, the sounds fo the match dont get suppressed, and you get enjoy the commentary as well), and that is that.

There's nothing wrong with sheyro shairi man. I mean you are being totally weird by not understanding, its a national day parade not a defence expo. Our army has used Iqbal's poetry along with other poets to boost morale of our men. It has religious and military significance. I actually like that our military men carry that same spirit.

Shair o Shayeri is part of our culture. It was a poet who first dreamt about Pakistan. We cannot take it out of it. Besides, there are people who enjoy every bit of that poetry including my mother who happens to do our own Shayari as well. For them, this is a unique aspect of the parade.

I agree, its lovely to listen to that farsi mixed difficult old urdu poetry. Very rich in language and emotions. It packs a punch which modern urdu just hasn't got! I wish I understood farsi more. All poetic gems are in farsi. Lots of sufi poetry and more.

I think I need to remind you that other aerobatic teams practice throughout the whole year as they are dedicated display pilots. Where as, our demo pilots are Combat duty pilots & instructors who only do aerobatics on special occasions. So of course they won't be as aggressive as other aerobatic teams

Since we are trying to sell JF17 and it is frequently flown abroad, I think its about time we get some dedicated aerobatic pilots. I personally think the sherdils should be flying F16s or JF17s. Idk why they fly a trainer?

You should've seen it live. You'll take back your statement. I went on 3 rehearsals and on all 3 the Thunder outperformed the Viper.
I am just trying to compare it with F-16 which was more aggressive then jf-17 , i never said the jf-17 performance was bad

Over all display was very disappointed no aggression nothing new. They need to come up with something new and more

Back
Top Bottom