What's new

Pakistan Day Parade 2018

Good idea! :enjoy:

True, personally I hate the massive text boxes that take up half the screen. One day PTV will get cameras that support 4K quality. :smokin:
Or ISPR should start making its own recording with a some Red of Epic 4k cameras located key positions to provide the best view and then release the video after post processing or even better broadcast live on internet i.e. youtube or some other service.

Can't they use those quadcopters for a different angle of view? I've seen other military parades online and they have much better views due to a higher angle of capture.

Or ISPR should start making its own recording with a some Red of Epic 4k cameras located key positions to provide the best view and then release the video after post processing or even better broadcast live on internet i.e. youtube or some other service.
Red is already being used in the Pakistani film industry, it’s not like companies like ARY and Geo don’t have access or funds for Red... hopefully the quality will be good this time.

ISPR does have a YouTube channel, they could broadcast it live.

March 23 aa rahi ha aur Mamoon Hussain ko
finally dhoop lagawai jai gi

Well arrange a projector and gather your friends and family and watch it live on the large screen..enjoy some food ..

usko tu bari mushkil se nikala ha :woot: ...no bhai no mood for "mujo kiu nikala" again...
hahahah bat to thek hy . Allah us ko hedaiat de sach bolny ki aur smjny ki

Red is already being used in the Pakistani film industry, it’s not like companies like ARY and Geo don’t have access or funds for Red... hopefully the quality will be good this time.

ISPR does have a YouTube channel, they could broadcast it live.
Mate, I know these channels earn in billions so buy a these cameras is not a big deal at all. Even I have a plan to buy one. PTV like all govt organisations is mired into corruption and redtape-ism otherwise it earn billions every month as well.
ISPR can have its own video streaming service rather Pakistan need to develop its own services.

this time PTV is going to use camera of

resolution of

pura

480p
551182_501791999911231_949269092_n.jpg

bc ptv ko bech he do yaar plz....

Today's rehearsal. F-16 at the moment of releasing flare. Picture from Monal point .
PSX_20180321_115152.jpg

Today's rehearsal. F-16 at the moment of releasing flare. Picture from Monal point .
PSX_20180321_115152.jpg

Islamabad, here's your traffic plan for the 19th, 21st and 23rd March, for the Pakistan Day parade.

1E5487EB-C9AE-4774-81D4-77BB5153EF92.jpeg

Rehearsal day video.. Fennecs, Mi-171, AW139, Z-9 dolpin, cobras, huey, sea kings etc..

Back
Top Bottom