What's new

Pakistan court grants bail to 26/11 accused Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi: Reports

Response to the article :

Yes the pakistani commission was allowed to cross question in september 2013
Remember that date
Now kasab was hung in nov 2012 and the pakistani team had to be granted access to it during his life ie he should not have been hung while the trial was going on. Now he did not accept that he was sent by isi or by pak army as claimed by india. He said he was doing jihad as well as he said he was being paged to do so but did not name anyone. Is this evidence enough? No it isnt if he was alive we could have met him ourself and gotten more and more info as the trial progressed

Response to the article :

Yes the pakistani commission was allowed to cross question in september 2013
Remember that date
Now kasab was hung in nov 2012 and the pakistani team had to be granted access to it during his life ie he should not have been hung while the trial was going on. Now he did not accept that he was sent by isi or by pak army as claimed by india. He said he was doing jihad as well as he said he was being paged to do so but did not name anyone. Is this evidence enough? No it isnt if he was alive we could have met him ourself and gotten more and more info as the trial progressed

He was given enough opportunities to defend himself and he exhausted all the options, the slow pace of prosecution in Pakistan cannot be blamed on India and it does not matter whether he was alive or dead, his statement was present with the Pakistani court which was recorded by an Indian magistrate and was provided to the Pakistani courts.

His confessions are available on the net, you can go through that and come back regarding the names he had given, the Pakistani Judicial commission wanted to verify on its own, later the commission agreed to cross examine the Magistrate and others. Your argument does not hold your own assertions. The courts do not consider personal whims and wishes of fairness. The commission came and cross-examined the witness, if they did not accept this why come in the first place?

My question again why did not india let the pakistani team meet him?

Answered above.

Also, read:

This is the Commission’s second visit to India. During the first visit (in March 2012), they had examined the same witnesses. Now, the witnesses are being cross-examined.
The permission for cross examination was denied earlier.http://tribune.com.pk/story/608759/...judicial-commission-starts-cross-examination/

Last edited:
B.S should be reserved for your country's pathetic judicial system. Your refusal to grant access to Kasab for interrogation, while in your custody and under your supervision, was proof of the whole thing being a false flag operation!

So F OFF!!

NIce Joke! Why you did not send team to ask questions to him Instead say to send him for Interogation?

The barbaric act of executing 130+ children in a school has links to India, directly or indirectly. It does not matter whether you had involvement in this particular attack, the fact that you have sheltered, trained, armed and financed TTP ever since their ******* birth is enough to blame you and your countrymen for all heinous crimes committed by TTP.

Give the Evidence that India is Responsible Behind it, as you Said India has nothing to do with kids killing; Now you said funds; Taliban is Your Creation, and India never be friend of Tablibans, they where always near and dear to you, like Osama Bin Laden...........

And nobody just becomes a terrorist by Indian designation! You need undeniable evidence and proof which you have repeatedly failed to provide against any accused in any case. Yet your stupid countrymen want us to hang Pakistanis just because their government says so!
So You mean Hafiz saeed is not a Terrorist,
The organisation is banned as a terrorist organisation by India, the United States,[3] the United Kingdom,[4] the European Union,[5] Russia[6] and Australia.[7] India considers him one of its most wanted terrorists because of his alleged ties with Lashkar-e-Taiba and its involvement in attacks against India,[8] and Saeed is listed on the NIA Most Wanted list. The United Nations declared Jama'at-ud-Da'wah a terrorist organisation in December 2008 and Hafiz Saeed a terrorist as its leader.[9] In April 2012, the United States announced a bounty of $10 million on Hafiz Saeed, for his alleged role in the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.[10][11] Since 2008, various Indian politicians have demanded that Saeed be handed over but there is no extradition treaty between the two countries. (Wikipedia);

It is your government that failed to provide proof, not our government.
We will never find the Proof to satisfy You............ Cause you are never be going to be satisfy

I wonder since when Indian believes that we need any validation from India or that we give a **** about Indian validation!

As above, And yes who started proxy war against the India.............. because War is consider out of scope.

So many questions that you can never answer, where is any such proof? Was his wife expecting when he was arrested? was he allowed conjugal visits? And so on and so forth...........layman and an extremely stupid one at that!

As I said before, provide evidence of his involvement or F OFF!!

Infact, before providing any shred of concocted evidence, hang the mass murderer MODI first!!
The Idioms is Since last long "Laton ke Bhoot Baton se Nahi Mante; And No one can win with Arguments with Liers.

bhai , does it mtter if it is JuD or Let..?
all are same, want to use violence.. and then they will bite back, why you want to take risk? maro inko khatam karo sabko ..
Same for we don't like BJP so "Maro sab ko khatam kro"
Abyeh mat kehna BJP ny kuch nahi kia Plz

His telephonic conversation records , Kasabs confessions , FBI Investigation reports . What india demanded was not his prosecution , we know the law, but a transparent investigation into his alleged work with an IndoPak joint team

And yet again I would ask the same question, how can Pakistan consider a joint investigation when your side refused access to Kasab? It is your word that must be taken as a fact, on Kasab's interrogation whereas different statements of Kasab have emerged over his lifetime. He also stated in a court that his confession was forced, coerced and doctored. And still at the end of the day you refused access to him even under your own supervision.

It forces me to think that there was something that you did not want us to find out and therefore twice our teams that visited India to interrogate Kasab had to return without getting access to him.

Same for we don't like BJP so "Maro sab ko khatam kro"
Abyeh mat kehna BJP ny kuch nahi kia Plz
Nahi kahenge, par app bata do BJP ne kiya kya hai?

And yet again I would ask the same question, how can Pakistan consider a joint investigation when your side refused access to Kasab? It is your word that must be taken as a fact, on Kasab's interrogation whereas different statements of Kasab have emerged over his lifetime. He also stated in a court that his confession was forced, coerced and doctored. And still at the end of the day you refused access to him even under your own supervision.

It forces me to think that there was something that you did not want us to find out and therefore twice our teams that visited India to interrogate Kasab had to return without getting access to him.
Read my previous posts and stop spreading this non-sense that Kasba was not allowed access. As if that was ever agreed.

B.S should be reserved for your country's pathetic judicial system. Your refusal to grant access to Kasab for interrogation, while in your custody and under your supervision, was proof of the whole thing being a false flag operation!

So F OFF!!

The barbaric act of executing 130+ children in a school has links to India, directly or indirectly. It does not matter whether you had involvement in this particular attack, the fact that you have sheltered, trained, armed and financed TTP ever since their ******* birth is enough to blame you and your countrymen for all heinous crimes committed by TTP.

And nobody just becomes a terrorist by Indian designation! You need undeniable evidence and proof which you have repeatedly failed to provide against any accused in any case. Yet your stupid countrymen want us to hang Pakistanis just because their government says so!

It is your government that failed to provide proof, not our government.

I wonder since when Indian believes that we need any validation from India or that we give a **** about Indian validation!

So many questions that you can never answer, where is any such proof? Was his wife expecting when he was arrested? was he allowed conjugal visits? And so on and so forth...........layman and an extremely stupid one at that!

As I said before, provide evidence of his involvement or F OFF!!

Infact, before providing any shred of concocted evidence, hang the mass murderer MODI first!!
interrogation of Kasab! Your feudal high court of Lahore rejected the admission of "Kasab from okara" as invalid also your courts are pussyy enough not to trial C.I.A operative who had the balls to slaughter a pakistani in Pakistan and walk away.No wonder why you people are so fuckked.

Read my previous posts and stop spreading this non-sense that Kasba was not allowed access. As if that was ever agreed.

Post again, I don't have time to search for nonsense anyway. We were not allowed to interrogate Kasab because his interrogation would have revealed the Indian plot. It is as simple as that. Your own intelligence official admitted to your courts that it was an Indian false flag operation to approve 2 anti-terror laws.

interrogation of Kasab! Your feudal high court of Lahore rejected the admission of "Kasab from okara" as invalid also your courts are pussyy enough not to trial C.I.A operative who had the balls to slaughter a pakistani in Pakistan and walk away.No wonder why you people are so fuckked.

The CIA operative who walked, walked after he paid blood money to heirs of the deceased. After that act, there is no law in Pakistan that could have taken any action against him as after payment of blood money, he was pardoned by the heirs of the deceased!

Kasab changed his statements infront of your courts and said that his earlier confession had been taken under duress and torture.

Post again, I don't have time to search for nonsense anyway. We were not allowed to interrogate Kasab because his interrogation would have revealed the Indian plot. It is as simple as that. Your own intelligence official admitted to your courts that it was an Indian false flag operation to approve 2 anti-terror laws.

The CIA operative who walked, walked after he paid blood money to heirs of the deceased. After that act, there is no law in Pakistan that could have taken any action against him as after payment of blood money, he was pardoned by the heirs of the deceased!

Kasab changed his statements infront of your courts and said that his earlier confession had been taken under duress and torture.

This sounds interesting and I have heard for first time, any source or link would be appreciated.

as he was a coward jihadi who afraid of death he channged his statements n number of times.

This sounds interesting and I have heard for first time, any source or link would be appreciated.

Please use Google, it would take you the same amount of time that it would take me.

as he was a coward jihadi who afraid of death he channged his statements n number of times.

On the contrary, despite the fact that I don't give a **** about that ******** or anyone like him, confessions under duress are not acceptable in any country of the world. I can make you admit that you were the mastermind of 9/11 and Kennedy assassination (even if it happened before your birth) within 15-60 minutes using torture and other advanced interrogative techniques but it would be a lie.

Fact is, torture only encourages the victim to find relief in any way possible, be it to accept things that are otherwise not true.

Please use Google, it would take you the same amount of time that it would take me.

Sorry, see my Flag, I know much better then you, i know thats not true, since you said this, I just asked you to provide the link or source, If you have any, otherwise its Okay.

There is no point debating on it. Denail is the name of the game. we should prepare ourselves. RAW should get the free hand to neutralise anti indian assets of ISI.

On the contrary, despite the fact that I don't give a **** about that ******** or anyone like him, confessions under duress are not acceptable in any country of the world. I can make you admit that you were the mastermind of 9/11 and Kennedy assassination (even if it happened before your birth) within 15-60 minutes using torture and other advanced interrogative techniques but it would be a lie.

Fact is, torture only encourages the victim to find relief in any way possible, be it to accept things that are otherwise not true.
then who is torturing FBI and media to visit the jihadi village, and by torture you do know sarabjeet?

Back
Top Bottom