What's new

Pakistan court grants bail to 26/11 accused Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi: Reports

No one is defending any terrorist...
there are two reports one by CBI other by NIA both mismatch. another by ATS, which say LeT is responsible. Investigation is stuck because LeT (JuD) guys are roaming in Pakistan freely. Catch them send them here, or ask them.. they will give the proof of his involvement. That is what we have been saying... WHY DON'T you Understand?

And in the meantime he is "freed" in India and you want to catch LeT. Seems to me you guys want to put your filth on any possible group LeT being the most popular among Indians. Like I said, had I control LeT would be in graves by now. But your double standards will never die.

What I dont understand is, why all this drama for the dead when you had no intention to mourn but jump in for an agenda at the first chance you got?

And in the meantime he is "freed" in India and you want to catch LeT. Seems to me you guys want to put your filth on any possible group LeT being the most popular among Indians. Like I said, had I control LeT would be in graves by now. But your double standards will never die.

What I dont understand is, why all this drama for the dead when you had no intention to mourn but jump in for an agenda at the first chance you got?

He is under complete watch.. it is not like Pakistan where one can operate inside the Jails , and do cross border terrorism. Chill :)

He is under complete watch.. it is not like Pakistan where one can operate inside the Jails , and do cross border terrorism. Chill :)

Is he inside your ***? Complete "watch", seriously stop posting BS to a level that even you find funny typing.

#IndiawithPakistan(justkidding)

Is he inside your ***? Complete "watch", seriously stop posting BS to a level that even you find funny typing.

#IndiawithPakistan(justkidding)
dude...
currently you should do something about TTP and forget Aseemanand... he is not coming to Peshawar to kill people understand? If you post something more BS i will report you ..

I am sorry you feel that way. The outrage India felt was genuine, this drama as you say was never seen when more that 100 shias were bombed to kingdom come and not seen when close to when close to 200 people died in twin bomb blasts.
Mourn we did, however this incident also raises questions as to what led to these attacks and less then two days after a know terrorist is given bail.

You can hide behind the moral stand that you would stop the bail and kill him but go on to show our double standards? Where is the moral high ground of Pakistanis who have started blaming India for these attacks? The likes of Hafiz Saeed, Musharraf say that this incident had RAW behind. Gives us a break, every country shows hypocrisy sometimes, however the level of hypocrisy shown by Pakistanis takes it to a whole new level.

dude...
currently you should do something about TTP and forget Aseemanand... he is not coming to Peshawar to kill people understand? If you post something more BS i will report you ..

Report me for what? Showing what kind of hypocrite you are? Please go right ahead, I would love to see your resolve. Swami is completely relevant to the topic at hand.

Although your "complete watch", "this is not Pakistan" does qualify as BS.

I am sorry you feel that way. The outrage India felt was genuine, this drama as you say was never seen when more that 100 shias were bombed to kingdom come and not seen when close to when close to 200 people died in twin bomb blasts.
Mourn we did, however this incident also raises questions as to what led to these attacks and less then two days after a know terrorist is given bail.

You can hide behind the moral stand that you would stop the bail and kill him but go on to show our double standards? Where is the moral high ground of Pakistanis who have started blaming India for these attacks? The likes of Hafiz Saeed, Musharraf say that this incident had RAW behind. Gives us a break, every country shows hypocrisy sometimes, however the level of hypocrisy shown by Pakistanis takes it to a whole new level.

I didnt even read it because I know how fake you people are regardless of the thesis you can post on forums, so keep it to self.

Report me for what? Showing what kind of hypocrite you are? Please go right ahead, I would love to see your resolve. Swami is completely relevant to the topic at hand.

Although your "complete watch", "this is not Pakistan" does qualify as BS.

I didnt even read it because I know how fake you people are regardless of the thesis you can post on forums, so keep it to self.
Anything apart from personal attacks? Ignoring tough questions seems to be a national trait.

actually, if you read my post you would know you are validating mine.

You can dig through the answers in previous posts, I don't have the time or energy to argue with another crocodile tear bank to reach the very same conclusion.

Do you actually believe there was no evidence. Then why 7 judges excused themselves or transferred during ongoing trial for past 5 years. If your judges are so afraid to conduct a fair trial then you have to move these terrorist related cases to military courts for speedy trial.

I am now a law guy so cant answer this but another guy has already. I believe its the post #129.

Have some shame. You guys will never learn, what life costs!!

Let me remind you people 16Dec1971 and 16Dec2014 make any sens???.both RAW missions

Here is thing JUD is not LeT
All Indians want to say here that our judiciary are failed to give a remarkable penalty One thing is clear our judiciary are watching everything and like all judiciary in the world our are also taking decision on merit. Our Pakistani Govt has failed to proof that Zaki Ur Rehman Lakhvi was involved in Mumbai Attack our govt did give proof that your govt give us. But that phone call is not enough to proof that Zaki ur Rehman Lakhvi was involved in Mumbai attacks. Even you cannot proof it in your court that Ajmal Kasab was LeT operative. So Show some Respect to our judiciary just like we did when you hang Ajmal Kasab. But Ajmal Kasab was guilty.

Back
Top Bottom