What's new

Pakistan counters Taleban advance?

pakomar

Reaction score
There is roomer going on. Islamabad” major military operation expected in swat” because Taliban are not laying their weapon down plus arm Taliban are gathering in swat.

Humming in and around GHQ rwp, if Taliban cross further more, then emergency need to be imposed to crush Taliban. Because govt is totally failed to controlled them. Today's Maulana Fazal ur rahman created the situation further more tense , when told National Assembly, about Taliaban almost across Margla hills.

Action needs to be taken ASAP ! the people of Pakistan need to stand up to the gov to demand action be taken now before its too late how many more will die ?? how much more will these cowards do to hurt our way of life GOD help us all!

it should be done earliar?
never mind , but the offensenive should be non stop!

What do you guys think?I think it's about the time we use full force, Army, Air Force.These Talibs should be dealt with Iron First..I just watched video and Talibs beheaded almost 20 PA Soldiers..How can Army even sign peace deals with these bastards?Our Democratic Government consists of pussy leaders...?Although now that Peace Deal is violated by Talibs.Army will get more Public Support.Soldiers should start marching from ISlamabad towards Swat and other areas backed by Air Force and Other Units of Army.What do you guys think?Army has lost too many Soldiers.Nobody cares about these Troops.

and FC should be backed by Regular Army, Air Force and Army Aviation (Cobras).FC cannot handle this insurgency.It's a weak force IMHO.

Last edited:
OK people - this thread dedicated to the rumor mill and all other speculation of what should be done and what shouldn't be.

and FC should be backed by Regular Army.FC cannot handle this insurgency.It's a weak force IMHO.

saadahmed;sir
are you still looking for FC!:lol:
DEAR , time to use FC has gone, FC has became a moral lossing force & should be replaced by a more complete force, with full scale mountain night combat traning , paratroping courses,night counter terrorism training, with night visions , but for this offensensive, PAKARMY should show the way !:smokin::tup:

saadahmed;sir
are you still looking for FC!:lol:
DEAR , time to use FC has gone, FC has became a moral lossing force & should be replaced by a more complete force, with full scale mountain night combat traning , paratroping courses,night counter terrorism training, with night visions , but for this offensensive, PAKARMY should show the way !:smokin::tup:
Agreed.I was just saying FC can be used for establishing Check Posts etc while Regula Army is on offensive gaining territory captured by Talibs.

OK people - this thread dedicated to the rumor mill and all other speculation of what should be done and what shouldn't be.

AgNoStIc MuSliM; dear sir,
evrything should be expected , from every one concerned here , if our militry & political leaders cant do anything , & keep themselves for more politics & for more money?:azn::tsk:
just look at the situation sir,

GEO Pakistan
Margalla hills only shield if Taliban reach Tarbela dam, warns Fazl
Updated at: 2257 PST, Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ISLAMABAD: Jamiat Ulema-I-Islam (F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman warned that Margalla hills would be the only buffer between Islamabad and Taliban if the later reached Tarbela dam.

While Khwaja Asif asserted that nobody would be allowed to take over the country in the cover of Islam.

Expressing his views at the National Assembly session today (Wednesday), Fazlur Rehman said that terrorism would swallow up the entire country if war against terror policy continued. Pakistan will be the looser in its own war, he feared.

He said that militants would also lay down their arms if Pakistan parted ways with the terror war.

“According to my knowledge, Taliban have seized control of Buner District too after the Swat valley,” Rehman said, adding that militants are moving closer to Tarbela Dam from Hazara.

“What kind of a message was given to the world by singing deal with a banned militant outfit,” he questioned.

The JUI-F chief further said that MQM could not give shelter to its leader Altaf Hussain how could they give refuge to anyone else. :azn:

Agreed.I was just saying FC can be used for establishing Check Posts etc while Regula Army is on offensive gaining territory captured by Talibs.

saadahmed; sahib
plz stop thinking about it, why couldnt pakarmy take these talibans on, i think PAKARMY can, from my own experience, PAKARMY can do it alone , there are elements within FC , who can gives the information about the PAKARMY positioning in the battle field.

for now there is only solution left , a new elite reaction force with a seperate army command permently stationed there!:agree::tup:

“What kind of a message was given to the world by singing deal with a banned militant outfit,” he questioned.

Hmmm.. coming from Mullah Diesel, who, if nothing else, is credited with reading the political tea leaves very well, this may be significant.

If you want to wait for another year or two or more, then talking about a new force is fine.

Any operations in the near term have to be conducted with what we have.

saadahmed; sahib
plz stop thinking about it, why couldnt pakarmy take these talibans on, i think PAKARMY can, from my own experience, PAKARMY can do it alone , there are elements within FC , who can gives the information about the PAKARMY positioning in the battle field.

for now there is only solution left , a new elite reaction force!:agree::tup:
Agreed sir as AFAIK FC Recruiting system is quite different from Regular Army.We should ask America again and again to provide us UAV's which we can use in emergency if we want to bomb urgently and keep it airbone most of the time.Elite Reaction Force maybe a force with SSG Commandos which can be deployed any time.

Back
Top Bottom