What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test of Ghauri missile [1300km]

Because of inter-departmental rivalry my friend.
Ghauri is manufactured by Kahuta Research Laboratories.
Shaheen, Babur and Nasr are made by National Development Complex.

Their hatred for each other is no secret.
Can't let NDC take all the limelight right?

Rivalry is somewhat good for competition unless it changes to hatred.

Whaaaaat? I thought we had retired Ghauris after failed test launch last time.

The news of retirement of liquid fuel Ghauri was largely circulating on net, I also did not understand why old system is tested now? What new it has?

The news of retirement of liquid fuel Ghauri was largely circulating on net, I also did not understand why old system is tested now? What new it has?
Only one explanation. Rivalry between KRL and NDC (makers of Shaheen , babur and nasr)

Apparently not, Medieval technology found its way back. *thanks to indian rafale deal i assume*

What it had to do with Rafale deal??? :what:

Only one explanation. Rivalry between KRL and NDC (makers of Shaheen , babur and nasr)

Its not possible as funds are issued by Min Def and they will only finance one system with advance tech not 2.

The reason can be is that after upgrade India will have more conventional firepower to may be fool them PA will deploy Ghauri missiles to make sure that enemy seem it legitimate target in case of war they are testing it. It may allow Shaheen missiles to have breathing space.

Its not possible as funds are issued by Min Def and they will only finance one system with advance tech not 2.

The reason can be is that after upgrade India will have more conventional firepower to may be fool them PA will deploy Ghauri missiles to make sure that enemy seem it legitimate target in case of war they are testing it. It may allow Shaheen missiles to have breathing space.
No. Funds are allocated by ministry of defence that is true, but it is up to the dept what it does with them.

Back
Top Bottom